Wartburg man charged with child sex abuse

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

Cody Ryan King, 21, faces a charge of statutory rape, two charges of rape of a child, three charges of aggravated sexual battery and four counts of sexual battery, Morgan County Sheriff Glen Freytag said.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shawn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Mad as Heck wrote:
<quoted text>A pediophile has different images for different people. Yes, I believe the children because more are coming forward. When someone breaks the silence and gives them courage, it helps the truth to be know. No, it is not bs -- when it goes to trial be there every day -- here what ex-friends have to say, then listen to the children. He is a PEDIOPHILE.
and you are exactly right
JordenManning

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

andrea Mcmahan ji wrote:
I know this kid personally and I know he would never do that he to kind hearted to do anything like that. Its just someone got mad cause he stop giving them money to help them out so they go and do something crazy and lie. Cody buddy I'm praying for you and your family god bless you
I hope in your case you're right. Some people really are innocent and go down for the wrong crime,but then again it doesn't look good for him those are not allegations to be thrown around lightly.
wrong

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

If this family is telling a lie that is so wrong. How could you distroy a young mans life because of money. It would be so mean to do that to someone. If they are I hope they will tell the truth in the end.
try again

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Please keep this topic going. I am not from around there but have been following this. I want to know what happens when this goes to court. Thanks. I'm sure he is a pedophile. No adult has much in common with children or wants to be around then unless they are their own children. Weirdo is what he is at the very least.
life

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Noticed he made front page again...he waived his right to be at the arraignment. Trial date is set for October 29th.
Snarky

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Folks it's not a money thing this BOY is GUILTY you don't get 10 and I repeat 10 kids to come up with the same lie. He's going down. There's hard evidence against him. He's going to find out what it felt like to those kids what he done when BIG BLACK BUBBA gets in his ass. Although from 9 of these kids being boys he may like bubba in his ass.
waiting

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Snarky wrote:
Folks it's not a money thing this BOY is GUILTY you don't get 10 and I repeat 10 kids to come up with the same lie. He's going down. There's hard evidence against him. He's going to find out what it felt like to those kids what he done when BIG BLACK BUBBA gets in his ass. Although from 9 of these kids being boys he may like bubba in his ass.
I am not sure if guilty or not but 10 kids that most know each other could be afraid to tell the truth now because of fear of not telling the trurt to start with. Thay may have enough to put him away if so he should be. Most of the 10 will be tossed out and do not get me wrong if it was only one that would be to many. But not so sure they have as much on him as some may think. I will wait and see and if he did it he should go. As far as bubba unless something has changed he can get put away from them in prison. I wish they were not treated special but I heard they are protected. If they done these things they should have to go through it as well.
hope for justice

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

well as one who had a child sexually abused and got zero justice, because the guy knew people in office ,he wasnt even called in for questioning .
Casual Observer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

bunchmom4 wrote:
<quoted text> he was not living out of state...he has been in Morgan county the whole time!! If the grand jury indicted him then they obviously have enough evidence to prove he is guilty!!
I'm not taking sides in this issue because I don't know any of the details. I would like to point out to you that the Grand Jury doesn't decide guilt or innocence they only decide if there is enough evidence to bring them to trial. A JUDGE and JURY decides during a TRIAL. He has just undergone the first steps in a long process.
addition

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not taking sides in this issue because I don't know any of the details. I would like to point out to you that the Grand Jury doesn't decide guilt or innocence they only decide if there is enough evidence to bring them to trial. A JUDGE and JURY decides during a TRIAL. He has just undergone the first steps in a long process.
Correction:

A grand jury decides probable cause for an arrest warrant.

A petite jury determines guilt, not the judge, if a trial option is taken.
haha

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

try again wrote:
Please keep this topic going. I am not from around there but have been following this. I want to know what happens when this goes to court. Thanks. I'm sure he is a pedophile. No adult has much in common with children or wants to be around then unless they are their own children. Weirdo is what he is at the very least.
if your not from around here and know the people then keep your mouth shut. if you have no connection with either side of this story then why are you keeping up with this.....just to be nosey???? find something better to do.
workin for a livin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Rusty wrote:
Friend of Andrea, family of Andrea, Andrea, whomever you are. I didn't say she was IGNORANT, I said she was STUPID. Do you understand the difference or "whatever"?? I didn't trash her name, she is doing it herself. All you have to do is read what she has written.
If you know her so well, then you know she isn't as close to him as she is trying to make herself out to be. If I were trash talking her, I would have made a thread on "andrea Mcmahan ji" and slammed her name!
He does have a nice and giving family. They are VERY wonderful people BUT Her getting on here and not even thinking it is a possibility that these children could be telling the truth is absurd. What if everyone had done that to her? Hell, WHY should we believe her?? Someone probably didn't give HER enough money or ice cream when she was 10!
I never said I didn't know the kid. If you had read that, you would have seen that I never said either way! What I know of Cody is that he was always around CHILDREN and I thought damn-He's a pedophile, therefore I did not associate myself with him. Understand??
For you all to be so small/close-minded about the situation...THAT is where I learn- you're stupid.
You know, how could ten children get together and put together A story like this? I think the feller is in serious trouble,one child could be fibbing. But ten children, he better be saying his prayers,kinda late but better late than never.. He would be doing himself a favor if he would sew his who-who up where he is going,If found guilty SORRY,,,BUT VERY TRUE...
workin for a livin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

do your homework people wrote:
Class A felony can bring a charge up to life in prison! You don't arrest someone with multiple counts of felony A without some hard core dna evidence. With that being said....what they need to get down to was how much of this was consentual? I know several that wasnt consentual....but those that were its a different story. Not saying its not sick since he is an adult and they are minors....but there is a difference between forcing yourself on someone and not forcing yourself onto someone. Its sad to say but kids are sexually active earlier than ever before! Again...its still sick but there is a difference! For those that he did force himself on and those that he manipulated...I pray that God will help you through this tough time. I also pray for Cody...yep I said it...he needs prayers too. I wonder what happened to him along the way to make him do these things? And to you all saying these kids and family want money...that's absurd! There's no money to be had that I know of! These kids have to live with this for the rest of their lives! Try to have a little compassion for all involved! Pray for these families that the truth will come out one way or the other so they can have some peace! Pray for Codys family too! I can't imagine finding out my child did these things!
If i'm thinking rite, correct me if im wrong but I dont think consentual matters when they are underage, and the perperator is of age????
workin for a livin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Is this the same Snarky who gets on here and bashes everyone for grammar? Wow! He's Quilty! Quilty Quilty Quilty! But on a more serious note, if this is true, lots of prayers to the families!
LOL YOU ARE FUNNY!!! You notice this guy or girl too?? It's the grammer po-po.. that's what this person does for shit's & giggles. Mista mista perfect!!!
Not Snarky

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

workin for a livin wrote:
<quoted text> LOL YOU ARE FUNNY!!! You notice this guy or girl too?? It's the grammer po-po.. that's what this person does for shit's & giggles. Mista mista perfect!!!
*grammar
workin for a livin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

do your homework people wrote:
<quoted text> this must be "well" responding as really! Lol. Quit saying stupid crap to me about these innocent kids and I will shut up! I could care less if I'm on your nerves or not! You keep the crap coming and I will keep batting it back at you!
what a stubborn dumb ass, shutup already!!!!! Youce turned this thread into about you, ee don't care about you or wether you think your rite or not,Go mow the grass, do something constructive!!!!
workin for a livin

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
If you did this for a living, you'd be smarter than to post on topix just saying.
Exactly my first thoughts.. I think he just wants attention.
I also wander why most of these people on this thread think they are so intelligent, yet they live in A trailer.
workin for a livin

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Not Snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
*grammar
* trailer
nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

workin for a livin wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my first thoughts.. I think he just wants attention.
I also wander why most of these people on this thread think they are so intelligent, yet they live in A trailer.
so no one with any since or brains can possibly live in a trailer hunh you know how stupid you sound your just a no good biggit for saying something that Lame grow up for a change dumba$$ and before you mention it no I live in a HOUSE though I've owned 2 mobile homes with land thank you
TGWTBT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

andrea Mcmahan ji wrote:
<quoted text> and u don't think I don't know that buddy I was 10 went I got raped yes I was innocent but at the same time I had to go thorough all that to prove I was telling the truth
Your pain shows through. I can read it in your words but right now you are doing very wrong by being so awful to these children. Cody took away their innocence something they can never get back ever and for you to sit there bashing them for speaking out how awful. You are a cold hearted person my friend and the good Lord is watching you. Maybe you need to pray to the Lord to help you because my friend you truely need it. Those children didnt deserve what that monster did and like I have said many timesi dont know how the good Lord would punish cody king but I know how I would. If your going to pray you pray for the innocent children and their families. Of course the family of the monster needs everyone prayers too. This is a horrible thing to believe about your own flesh and blood. Andrea shame on you!!! The Lord is watching you remember that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••