Wartburg man charged with child sex abuse

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

Cody Ryan King, 21, faces a charge of statutory rape, two charges of rape of a child, three charges of aggravated sexual battery and four counts of sexual battery, Morgan County Sheriff Glen Freytag said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 258 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
HUH

Nashville, TN

#1 May 21, 2012
That's hard for me to believe! Is it true?
Don Juan

Huntsville, TN

#2 May 21, 2012
What to HELL is this????
sick

United States

#3 May 21, 2012
Apparently it is true. The grand jury indicted him
lala

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 21, 2012
NOT CODY!!!!
cititzen

Oneida, TN

#5 May 21, 2012
YES CODY....HE'S A SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!!! JUST REMEMBER KARMA IS A B#$%H!
lala

United States

#6 May 21, 2012
are we talkin about the twin of cory.... (cody and cory)
law dog

Huntsville, TN

#7 May 21, 2012
Yes.
HUH

Nashville, TN

#8 May 21, 2012
yes...corys brother
Hosa

Huntsville, TN

#9 May 21, 2012
Where were these kids from, and their ages?
lala

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
oh my gosh! me & cody were so close. i cant believe this!:(
sawitcoming

United States

#11 May 21, 2012
Wasnt this guy hanging out with a lot of young kids at football games, just lookin weird and creepy in general?

Wartburg used to have plenty of tall trees and short ropes.
meeka

Gallatin, TN

#13 May 21, 2012
Oh my gosh! Cody would always talk to me and give me hugs! I cant believe this. We would hangout at the races!
Kevin

Huntsville, TN

#14 May 21, 2012
This is really a shock to me. Everyone is innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law!!
Harley

United States

#15 May 21, 2012
Kevin wrote:
This is really a shock to me. Everyone is innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law!!
Would you say that if it was one of your kids?
andrea Mcmahan ji

United States

#16 May 21, 2012
I know this kid personally and I know he would never do that he to kind hearted to do anything like that. Its just someone got mad cause he stop giving them money to help them out so they go and do something crazy and lie. Cody buddy I'm praying for you and your family god bless you
bunchmom4

Spartanburg, SC

#17 May 21, 2012
andrea Mcmahan ji wrote:
I know this kid personally and I know he would never do that he to kind hearted to do anything like that. Its just someone got mad cause he stop giving them money to help them out so they go and do something crazy and lie. Cody buddy I'm praying for you and your family god bless you
. If u believe this sexual predator over 10 children then u r the one who needs prayers!!!
Harley

United States

#18 May 21, 2012
bunchmom4 wrote:
<quoted text>. If u believe this sexual predator over 10 children then u r the one who needs prayers!!!
I didn't want to be the one to say it but AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
i know him

Huntsville, TN

#19 May 21, 2012
If I am not mistaken, wasn't Cody living out of the state during the majority of the time that he is being accused of? Texas, I think!
bunchmom4

Spartanburg, SC

#20 May 21, 2012
i know him wrote:
If I am not mistaken, wasn't Cody living out of the state during the majority of the time that he is being accused of? Texas, I think!
he was not living out of state...he has been in Morgan county the whole time!! If the grand jury indicted him then they obviously have enough evidence to prove he is guilty!!
Rusty

Mount Holly, NC

#21 May 21, 2012
@ Andrea
Children that young usually aren't that manipulative. Is that what you would have done because someone didn't give you money? I assume so since you said that! Any normal, decent adult wouldn't see this as an attention getter.
He would have to do more than mow to support ten children. Think before you speak if that is possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 45 min PEE PEE PETE 27,106
Will Bears defense be ready when the bell rings? 1 hr Balllls 3
Tom Brady is Impossible 1 hr Josh 77
Funeral Thursday for 3-year-old drowning victim... 1 hr shelly 69
Raiders' final roster cuts 1 hr Haleys Commet 12
Man indicted on reckless endangerment charge Ti... 1 hr deadpull 3
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,334
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••