Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second ...

Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

There are 163 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets. In it, Newsday reports that:

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#177 Jan 12, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
The same "weak" ACC that beat LSU? It's not really a good idea to call a conference that beat you weak. That make you guys look badly.<quoted text>
Matt, if you check out my #170 post you will see that I am an ACC fan, however, the last ten years have not been kind to the ACC as far as football. Notre Dame is picking the ACC for "Football" participation because of lack of power in the confrence and much like Va. Tech for the past years it will be their easy ticket for a BCS bowl bid. I am an ACC fan, first North Carolina then any other team playing a non confrence foe, however, I can recognize power and great teams and for the past 7 to 10 years they have resided in the SEC.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#178 Jan 13, 2013
The same "weak" ACC that beat LSU? It's not really a good idea to call a conference that beat you weak. That make you guys look badly.<quoted text>
> You did notice, of course, that Clemson had to play an almost perfect game to beat LSU by a " single point". Of course you did! That game was a championship game for the ACC and Clemson ... trying to prove they belong in the upper echelons of CFB. And, remember ... LSU was handicapped by an idiot driven head coach!
>:(
Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#179 Jan 14, 2013
Ya watching high school to college recruiting is my favorite past time. I also eat pea soup for diner and live in south bendover as a drunken trailer fiend watching notre dame practice flopping around with a football.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#180 Jan 14, 2013
Yes, you are right you should have won that game.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You did notice, of course, that Clemson had to play an almost perfect game to beat LSU by a " single point". Of course you did! That game was a championship game for the ACC and Clemson ... trying to prove they belong in the upper echelons of CFB. And, remember ... LSU was handicapped by an idiot driven head coach!
bama man says

Dothan, AL

#181 Jan 14, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sec-rout-...
Maybe you'll learn something if you read the article.
well did N D EVER WAKE UP!!! the tide came in real fast and the rest is history bama number 1
matt at buck eyes

Dothan, AL

#182 Jan 14, 2013
Yes, you are right you should have won that game.<quoted text>
yall get ready maybe yall will play the tide soon.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#183 Jan 14, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there 3 other Alabama's in the SEC? We play a bad game after a long lay off and people that know nothing about football like yourself come out making ridiculous statements that aren't true and can't be proven. Here is what we know, Alabama had a bad game this year to a pretty good team, the sec has nothing to do with it because Alabama normally whips everyone in the SEC. One advantage that SEC teams do have is that they play Alabama every year so they have something to go on when planning for them. Have a nice day and give logic and reason a try the next time you post.
there are 5 teams in the sec that could have kicked notre dames ass!bama,georgia,lsu,s.carolin a and tx.a and m!be glad you play panzy teams and shut up!!in the sec the irish would be in bad trouble??

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#184 Jan 14, 2013
There is a chance it could be in the next 2-3 years. I feel we have the talent next year to get there, but it really depends on how quickly these young 5/4 star athletes pick up the Defense. Our offense will be stellar next year, though.
matt at buck eyes wrote:
<quoted text>yall get ready maybe yall will play the tide soon.
Ladybird

Lexington, KY

#185 Jan 14, 2013
Next year's BCS title game will be Alabama vs. LSU.

#186 Jan 15, 2013
Ladybird wrote:
Next year's BCS title game will be Alabama vs. LSU.
> Sorry, Ladybird... LSU still has Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles as head coach! He's already scared off the entire offense, and, 10 starters, and part-time starters who opted out for the NFL draft. So, it would take a major miracle (similar to Notre Dame returning to the BCS NC game in 2013) for LSU to get there!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#187 Jan 15, 2013
Well maybe Les can pull a rabbit out of a hat against Bama next season.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sorry, Ladybird... LSU still has Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles as head coach! He's already scared off the entire offense, and, 10 starters, and part-time starters who opted out for the NFL draft. So, it would take a major miracle (similar to Notre Dame returning to the BCS NC game in 2013) for LSU to get there!

#188 Jan 15, 2013
Well maybe Les can pull a rabbit out of a hat against Bama next season.<quoted text>
> The only thing Les should pull out... or should I say his surgeon should pull out ... is, a full frontal lobotomy!
>:/

#189 Jan 17, 2013
> Coach Artie just watched the playback of the Alabama-Notre Dame BCS Blow-out again. It looked even worse than the first time The Coach watched it. It's like watching a perfect punch being thrown in a prize fight ... BOOM!!! The eyes roll back in the head of the poor guy getting hit ... and, what seems like slow motion ... he falls back and bounces a few times on the mat, as the ref counts him out... 8-9-10 Alabama wins!!! Winner, by first round knockout, and still undisputed BCS Heavyweight Champions of the World ... The Alabama Crimson Tide. As the Tide accepts the Crystal Trophy ... the trainers for the Flattened Iwish pour ice water in the faces of the great pretenders to the crown. Man, that was some knockout ... those poor Leprechauns are still lying on the deck in SEC distributed pain. OUCH!!!
As the Iwish's ambulance pulls out, the SEC's medical staff shouts out to them...
"Ya'll come back now ... ya hear!?
>:)

Since: Nov 11

Yellow Springs, Ohio

#190 Jan 17, 2013
BigDan wrote:
Go Irish!!!
Boy, you can really pick 'em!
Coach Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#191 Jan 17, 2013
Manti teoop has a hot online girlfriend giving him email headers. I thought the "star" players get real poontang, not the fake online mystress man behind the scam. Maybe mantee likes using his hands to play with his footballs while recieving randy emails from fake women. Lol he loves her soo much, yooo she never touched him once what kind of steroid freakout is mante on? Great laughs i think he should pursue comedy now that career over before it started.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#195 Feb 5, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, when you talk about the one and only God the G is always in upper case. I might not know a lot about computer jargon, however, I seem to be a little stronger on things that you seem to profess to be. I have not met many Christians who did not know the proper way to spell God!
blah blah blah. Get off here and get back to your soccer topics.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#196 Feb 5, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah. Get off here and get back to your soccer topics.
Danny Boy, I see that it took you almost a month to swallow your pride and lack of College Football knowledge and come back to post. Well, allow me to take you down memory lane in a trip of some of your statements on this thread.

Post 58 Bama hasent proven that they are better than Notre Dame? I guess that statement got answered.

Post 88 You indicated Bama had not played any good teams? As of January 8th they obviously still haven't.

Post 114 Notre Dame exceeded even your expectations? Your expectations were that they would get crushed by a top SEC team?

Post 122 Alabama needs to play teams like the Irish? I do not think that they need another weak sister on the schedule.

Well Notre Dame did supply us with something different this year, for a couple of years the hot issue was TeBowing, this has been replaced with Te'oing, this is done by walking down the sidewalk by yourself with your right arm extended as if it were around a girlfriend and you must have a big dumb smile on your face.

Well, Danny Boy there is always next year for you and No Dame Notre.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#197 Feb 5, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Boy, I see that it took you almost a month to swallow your pride and lack of College Football knowledge and come back to post. Well, allow me to take you down memory lane in a trip of some of your statements on this thread.
Post 58 Bama hasent proven that they are better than Notre Dame? I guess that statement got answered.
Post 88 You indicated Bama had not played any good teams? As of January 8th they obviously still haven't.
Post 114 Notre Dame exceeded even your expectations? Your expectations were that they would get crushed by a top SEC team?
Post 122 Alabama needs to play teams like the Irish? I do not think that they need another weak sister on the schedule.
Well Notre Dame did supply us with something different this year, for a couple of years the hot issue was TeBowing, this has been replaced with Te'oing, this is done by walking down the sidewalk by yourself with your right arm extended as if it were around a girlfriend and you must have a big dumb smile on your face.
Well, Danny Boy there is always next year for you and No Dame Notre.
LMAO! That was harsh.
Ray Gay

Brooklyn, NY

#198 Feb 12, 2013
What does Manatee teo and tim teboop have in comon? Eachothers buttholes because they are gay man butt partners and members if the man bear society for flamigos.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#199 Feb 12, 2013
Ray Gay wrote:
What does Manatee teo and tim teboop have in comon? Eachothers buttholes because they are gay man butt partners and members if the man bear society for flamigos.
Oh Ray, I just love your name and your content turns me on ;)

Go UCLA Bruins and "open" men everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Coons and Bob Casey back Iran deal, putti... 34 min American_Infidel 4
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr stewart scott 2,523
News Trending Now: Ishmael Adams Arrested on Suspici... 1 hr Fart news 2
News Kenny Chesney Closes The Big Revival Tour to 12... 1 hr Fart news 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr stewart scott 29,943
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... 5 hr Fart news 20
News Trade For Kevin Norwood Shows Carolina Panthers... 6 hr Fart news 2
More from around the web