Marcus Vick in custody at Newport New...

Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail

There are 164 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Marcus Vick after being booked into the Newport News City Jail on March 4, 2012, to answer a contempt of court charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#68 Mar 14, 2012
USA COX wrote:
<quoted text>
GD, I am one seriously doofy little phagg. Now you provide links to MY own posts?????????? Is the man juice that my life partner forcing me to gargle with affecting my brain?
LMGDAO!

Dat Rattla pull dem strings and dat ole lil' puppet dance.

Does yo uncle/daddy know just how much you wish to suck a c88k?

I bet him don't!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahha

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
YouRfullof

Odessa, TX

#70 Mar 14, 2012
racist POPO wrote:
<quoted text>
Corney, I am sure that YOU can tell him how it feels and what it will taste like.
Corney, much like Rock Hudson you are in serious need of some help. Who can forget the day old Rock was diagnosed with AIDS, his Dr. said, Rock because of the way this disease is transmitted we will need the name of your last five lovers. Old Rock was heard to scream, Dr. What the hell, you think I have eyes in the back of my head?
Listen to the racist pig oink.
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#71 Mar 14, 2012
LMGDAO

The doofy little phagg can't even keep his names straight when he doesn't use his ISP changing software. GAYback, does the life partner know what you're doing?
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#72 Mar 14, 2012
BLACK SACK LUVA wrote:
when he doesn't use his ISP changing software.
LMGDAO!

Now THAT is proof positive just how bad the f99king ownage is.

gawdayum "jimmy", you don't even pretend not to be a dumbsumbitch anymore.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Psssssssssst..........it's that super duper fancy shmancy ISP changing software..........OH GAWDAYUM YOU ARE PURE ENTERTAINMENT "COXster'.........as you've always been.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Jim Evans

Medicine Hat, Canada

#73 Mar 14, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Corney, I am sure that YOU can tell him how it feels and what it will taste like.
Corney, much like Rock Hudson you are in serious need of some help. Who can forget the day old Rock was diagnosed with AIDS, his Dr. said, Rock because of the way this disease is transmitted we will need the name of your last five lovers. Old Rock was heard to scream, Dr. What the hell, you think I have eyes in the back of my head?
The doofy little phag has so annoyed me that I troll on his hometown fourm, albiet they dumbphaggs can't recognize I use a zero inplace of the O in K0RNBACK RATTLER.

I just post gay stuff all day about the phagg and anything that has to do with sucking another man's package. I can write about that all day long.

WHITE Virgina Power!

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#75 Mar 15, 2012
Jim Evans wrote:
LMGDAO
The doofy little phagg can't even keep his names straight when he doesn't use his ISP changing software. GAYback, does the life partner know what you're doing?
good post jim. keep this type coming while telling everyone else to stay on topic. our hypocrisy is what is working so well to stop vick. isn't it ?

Since: Mar 12

Livingston, TX

#76 Mar 15, 2012
This comes as no shock I am just suprised that his brother has been able to dig down deep enough to get it back on track,On the surface anyway,The majority of these underprivileged (allegedly) need to get shed of the clown posse's that they run with because 99%of the time it drags them down or makes them go broke!

Loganville, GA

#77 Mar 15, 2012
Tumblindice wrote:
This comes as no shock I am just suprised that his brother has been able to dig down deep enough to get it back on track,On the surface anyway,The majority of these underprivileged (allegedly) need to get shed of the clown posse's that they run with because 99%of the time it drags them down or makes them go broke!
these vick supporters don't understand why we hate blacks.
Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#78 Mar 15, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its too late for old Corn hole AKA GAYback Rattler getting help..this guy is some kind of a mental midget..he has blogged about his man lover who is HIV positive, but its ok because they use good strong condoms when they pitch and catch...along with putting up links to his previous post about his gayness...and maybe the worst comment of all, he said Vick was a fine young man..now that alone will tell you about his mental state..at least he has topix to pass his time and he really enjoys being able to post as us..and express his love for the sociopath..but I really don't think he know's who he is any longer..so that is the story of GAYback Rattler!
genevalove

United States

#79 Mar 15, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless!!!!!
genevalove

United States

#80 Mar 15, 2012
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
The doofy little phag has so annoyed me that I troll on his hometown fourm, albiet they dumbphaggs can't recognize I use a zero inplace of the O in K0RNBACK RATTLER.
I just post gay stuff all day about the phagg and anything that has to do with sucking another man's package. I can write about that all day long.
WHITE Virgina Power!
Gaysplat called himself a "directional driller."anyone???
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#81 Mar 15, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaysplat called himself a "directional driller."anyone???
GAYback has bragged about being in the "petroleum industry". What more appropriate occupation could a gay man have than being a "directional driller"? LMGDAO

The little phagg also posted, before admitting that it was a huge mistake, that he was married to a 6' tall blonde scandinavian. Subsequently, after he "came out", he admitted that his wife found out, the marriage was in a shambles, and that he was actually glad because now he could be his "true" self.

Quite a nasty little pissant! It's no wonder he gets his rocks off thinking about the dog killing POS.
Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#82 Mar 15, 2012
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
GAYback has bragged about being in the "petroleum industry". What more appropriate occupation could a gay man have than being a "directional driller"? LMGDAO
The little phagg also posted, before admitting that it was a huge mistake, that he was married to a 6' tall blonde scandinavian. Subsequently, after he "came out", he admitted that his wife found out, the marriage was in a shambles, and that he was actually glad because now he could be his "true" self.
Quite a nasty little pissant! It's no wonder he gets his rocks off thinking about the dog killing POS.
Great story..thanks for sharing..oh yeah..we do know from which direction the GAYback is being drilled...

Loganville, GA

#83 Mar 16, 2012
yeah great story jim. no one with a brain would believe it, so congrats on finding lackeys like us that aren't burdened by intelligent and independent thinking. it's all working well to stop vick. isn't it? well that and the 10 posts last night that had nothing to do with him. by the way don't forget to tell the others to stay on topic.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#85 Mar 17, 2012
PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names does this stupid SOB use? Kornwhole, Brokeback, Gayback and now "YouRfullof"? I guess that this little brokeback idot goes the same way with names as he does with male members. If he had as many male members sticking out of him that has been stuck in him he would look like a porcupine.
Hey pig, tell everyone once again how you got kicked off the force for being a racist POS, I never get tired of reading that.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#86 Mar 17, 2012
..........15 posts and nothing about Mr. Vick nor those poor lil' pooches..........absolutely f88king pricesless.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahaahhaha!

KBR wins again!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#87 Mar 17, 2012
black sack luva wrote:
<quoted text>
Now for the truth..........6'2 and still blissfully married.

Now that really does pisses your bitter azz off don't it?

I wonder how much your loser azz would be pissed if you knew what tax bracket we're in?

Bawaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#89 Mar 17, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pig, tell everyone once again how you got kicked off the force for being a racist POS, I never get tired of reading that.
Hey GAYback, tell everyone once again how you have admitted that your life partner has AIDS and that you aren't afraid of getting infected because you use such "high quality condoms". I never get tired of hearing that one either. Such a doofy little phagg. LMGDAO
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#90 Mar 17, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
..........15 posts and nothing about Mr. Vick nor those poor lil' pooches..........absolutely f88king pricesless.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahaahhaha!
KBR wins again!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
LMGDAO

The GAYback is so "anguished", that the doofy little phagg has attempted some playground level reverse psychology in a pathetic attempt to get other posters to stop destroying his maggotass with their posts. You're quite the doofy little phagg, GAYback.
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#91 Mar 17, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now for the truth..........6'2 and still blissfully married.
Now that really does pisses your bitter azz off don't it?
I wonder how much your loser azz would be pissed if you knew what tax bracket we're in?
Bawaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Oh GD........LMGDAO........can I work this doofy little phagg or WHAT? Too GD funny, way, way, too GD funny.

"Now for the truth".........LMGDAO LMGDAO LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the poor little sumbiotch just doesn't get it that the he is anonymous on this forum and it really doesn't matter that he has "come out" several times already. GD, GAYback, it's OK....you're a phagg. This is 2012, it's PC to accept your type so just be yourself. LMGDAO

Oh, and the tax bracket BS..........LMGDAO, LMGDAO, oh GD, still LMGDAO!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? 1 hr Spike 3
News Former Dallas player Greg Hardy arrested on coc... 2 hr Cypress High 2
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... 2 hr Teed Off 2
News Cleveland Browns Release Quarterback Johnny Man... (Mar '16) 8 hr Fintarded 9
News APNewsBreak: FIFA disbands racism task force, s... Mon RACIST RUSSIA 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Les Miles 32,402
News Wings Must Be Bold And Deal For Trouba Sun RIP Gordie 1
More from around the web