Marcus Vick in custody at Newport New...

Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail

There are 164 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Marcus Vick after being booked into the Newport News City Jail on March 4, 2012, to answer a contempt of court charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#1 Mar 5, 2012
LMGDAO

The vicks..........scum, pure scum. Read the article. After this POS gets out of jail in Newport News, they are taking him to another part of Virginia (Montgomery County) for an arrest warrant associated with this maggot having sex with a 15 year old girl. The idiot agreed to pay 40 thousand dollars to sweep his having sex with a minor under the table and hasn't paid a dime of it.

Maybe he can borrow the 40K from his "respectable" brother. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2012
VICK FAMILY SACK SUKA wrote:
LMGDAO
The vicks..........scum, pure scum. Read the article. After this POS gets out of jail in Newport News, they are taking him to another part of Virginia (Montgomery County) for an arrest warrant associated with this maggot having sex with a 15 year old girl. The idiot agreed to pay 40 thousand dollars to sweep his having sex with a minor under the table and hasn't paid a dime of it.
Maybe he can borrow the 40K from his "respectable" brother. LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

Friday night, Saturday night, Sundy night..........and Monday night this maggot has to swing on that Vick sack.

Just way, way too GD funny.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Kornback Rattler

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2012
BTW for the inattentive the maggot troll who goes by the ID CON-vickT recently posted that a young mother trying to save her children from a drunk driver "DESERVED" to die.

That's the type of maggot she is. She also makes one helluva Flava Flave hating videos you'll ever witness.

Your humble good steward,

KBR
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
BTW for the inattentive the maggot troll who goes by the ID CON-vickT recently posted that a young mother trying to save her children from a drunk driver "DESERVED" to die.
That's the type of maggot she is. She also makes one helluva Flava Flave hating videos you'll ever witness.
Your humble good steward,
KBR
kbr???? is that secret code forkissingboysrectums?
that va tech article about knowing M&M vick were dogfighting thugs;and covered for their nasty asses,so they could make $,should be posted.va tech should be held accountable for releasing these savages on society.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
kbr???? is that secret code forkissingboysrectums?
that va tech article about knowing M&M vick were dogfighting thugs;and covered for their nasty asses,so they could make $,should be posted.va tech should be held accountable for releasing these savages on society.
People understand your racist azz better when you just post about hating all the black people you live around in Atlanta.

savages = N-word
Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
People understand your racist azz better when you just post about hating all the black people you live around in Atlanta.
savages = N-word
WTF???...Regular old Gayback Rattler???
How come your not in disguise tonight??
You must be back on good terms with your life partner...
Guess you read up on all the fine accomplishments of the Vicks..really fine young men..bwahahahahah
As usual, stick to what you know best..pitching and catching!!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
savages = N-word
savage=beast.no color noted.if you string up dogs,electrocuting,slamming their heads and bodies till organs rupture; you are a savage!
those who condone their activities are just ignorant fools,lacking morality and class.
you are dismissed.
bawahahahaha
Kornback Rattler

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???...Regular old Gayback Rattler???
How come your not in disguise tonight??
You must be back on good terms with your life partner...
Guess you read up on all the fine accomplishments of the Vicks..really fine young men..bwahahahahah
As usual, stick to what you know best..pitching and catching!!
You've got so much of the "COXster" shoved in your re/ctum you're starting to post just like him, tell'em to pull out and you can think like the out of date loser we've come to know.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
savage=beast.no color noted.if you string up dogs,electrocuting,slamming their heads and bodies till organs rupture; you are a savage!
those who condone their activities are just ignorant fools,lacking morality and class.
you are dismissed.
bawahahahaha
Unfortunately you can't help but post racist puke. You've been tagged as a pillow case wear'er by more than just me.

Tell everyone just how much you hate black people in Atlanta again, that's who you are or is it "Relexa".

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you can't help but post racist puke. You've been tagged as a pillow case wear'er by more than just me.
Tell everyone just how much you hate black people in Atlanta again, that's who you are or is it "Relexa".
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!
You're such a doofy little phagg. Try sticking to the topic of the thread.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a doofy little phagg. Try sticking to the topic of the thread.
he/she can't.he has to call everyone who hates dogkilling scum a card carrying bigot.what he wants us to do is ignore the fact that dogfighting is rampant in the inner city.the vick boys epitomize dog fighting .the fact that they break societys laws and laugh @ civilized people,because they can, amuses him.phhagola is Mr.morality when calling people racist,yet thinks people like vick,are not so bad.
really fckd up priorities.

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#12 Mar 7, 2012
bigotry is good. hurting animals is bad. i can't help the way i think. hating humans and loving dogs is part of my brain wiring and psyche. ever since my beloved geneva gacked out her last breath i've never been sane. i mean the same.
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#13 Mar 7, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
bigotry is good. hurting animals is bad. i can't help the way i think. hating humans and loving dogs is part of my brain wiring and psyche. ever since my beloved geneva gacked out her last breath i've never been sane. i mean the same.
GAYback, you doofy little phagg, the topic of this thread is the dog killer's brother. Try sticking with it. What do you think of the vick's having sex with minors? Kind of sick huh?

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#14 Mar 7, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
GAYback, you doofy little phagg, the topic of this thread is the dog killer's brother. Try sticking with it. What do you think of the vick's having sex with minors? Kind of sick huh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...

do as we say not as we do is working great at stopping vick. isn't it ?
Kornback Rattler

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2012
USA COX wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!

Can you be anymore ignorant maggot?

Damn racist, you're so f88ked up you don't know who the hell you respond to.

Please continue, your "dumbazzedness" is and has been entertaining.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2012
http://youtu.be/XTs_TZFjbJ8
Should the Gayback be in jail for doing the dance of love like he did in above video?
Such a doofy little phagg!
Bwahahahahahah!
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#17 Mar 7, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
Can you be anymore ignorant maggot?
Damn racist, you're so f88ked up you don't know who the hell you respond to.
Please continue, your "dumbazzedness" is and has been entertaining.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Oh, GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. Try sticking to the topic of the thread: vick's POS brother, the one who goes around having sex with minors. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. Try sticking to the topic of the thread: vick's POS brother, the one who goes around having sex with minors. LMGDAO
Vick Hater wrote:
<Such a doofy little phagg!
Now ain't that shyte sweet? I do believe these two bois got a lil' sumpin fo each other.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G two lil closeted phaggots sitting in a tree!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

What a couple, what a GD! couple!
Jim Evans

Hampton, VA

#19 Mar 8, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now ain't that shyte sweet? I do believe these two bois got a lil' sumpin fo each other.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G two lil closeted phaggots sitting in a tree!
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
What a couple, what a GD! couple!
GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. And a pretty ignorant sumbiotch to boot. Even a diquehead, like yourself, should know that I use "Jim Evans" every now and then because dumb sumbiotches, like yourself, somehow ignorantly arrived at the thought that Jim Evans is my real name. I mostly use it to irritate the hell out your moron buddy, sos. He really needs to consider giving up his spawn. If he continues to raise and subject them to his repugnant moralities and lack of character, there's a good chance that the spawn will end up like him or you. That's a pretty phukked up outlook no matter how you spin it.

Now, little sword fighter, dance for me. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#20 Mar 8, 2012
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. And a pretty ignorant sumbiotch to boot. Even a diquehead, like yourself, should know that I use "Jim Evans" every now and then because dumb sumbiotches, like yourself, somehow ignorantly arrived at the thought that Jim Evans is my real name. I mostly use it to irritate the hell out your moron buddy, sos. He really needs to consider giving up his spawn. If he continues to raise and subject them to his repugnant moralities and lack of character, there's a good chance that the spawn will end up like him or you. That's a pretty phukked up outlook no matter how you spin it.
Now, little sword fighter, dance for me. LMGDAO
You two lil pole smokers must have made a special "fudge pact" (LOL) using "doofy little phagg".

Now back on the subject of moralities and..........a repugnant lil maggot who'd post that a young mother deserved to die trying to save her children from a drunk driver just shouldnt' be talking about lack of character. Now should they maggot?

I pegged you for the POS you raised to be and you never, ever disapoint me.

You'd better hope that never gets out..........being that you're an unemployed lilttle maggot is probably why you'd post such filth..........but just in case ole KBR will be around to let anyone who'd want to know.....know.

That's exactly why I know what a long term loser you are and will continue to be, decent normal people would never post such a thing. Someone in your position doesn't care..........LOL I like knowing that.

Team KBR wins again!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I know I won': Joseph Parker brushes off fight... 1 hr retoohs 1
News Sure, Let Them All In and Make Them Legal 5 hr Wildchild 1
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance 13 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 140
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 19 hr Sam 10
PPV for UFC 206 Fri Scotstyle 1
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... Dec 8 Knock off purse s... 4
More from around the web