Weekly fair or foul: Is NASCAR a sport?

Weekly fair or foul: Is NASCAR a sport?

There are 4 comments on the Washington Square News story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Weekly fair or foul: Is NASCAR a sport?. In it, Washington Square News reports that:

"Fail or Foul?" is a weekly series featuring a debate between two sports writers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Square News.

auto world

Libya

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Mary

Ruther Glen, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
I can not believe idiots are still asking this question, let alone some people are saying no.

Let's put Tom Brady, LeBron James, Alex Rodriguez, Tiger Woods, Sidney Crosby, & Roger Federer in these cars with some NASCAR racers for 500 miles & see if they think race car drivers are atheletes at the end of the day.

I'm sure you'd get a definitive yes from every last one of them!
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Mary wrote:
I can not believe idiots are still asking this question, let alone some people are saying no.
Let's put Tom Brady, LeBron James, Alex Rodriguez, Tiger Woods, Sidney Crosby, & Roger Federer in these cars with some NASCAR racers for 500 miles & see if they think race car drivers are atheletes at the end of the day.
I'm sure you'd get a definitive yes from every last one of them!
So your putting Jr at the same athletic level as those you mentioned above; Mary put down the pipe!
Chip

Madison, WI

#4 Oct 3, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your putting Jr at the same athletic level as those you mentioned above; Mary put down the pipe!
If you hate the sport so much why do you keep posting in the Nascar forums. I guess the constant need to do it explains some of your mental disorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rays acquire Steve Cishek from Mariners for Era... 1 hr The phart 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Looks phaarts 33,466
News Rockwood woman, 28, charged with raping 13-year... (Mar '12) 12 hr TherePhartse 82
News Divers search lake for NFL star's $100,000-plus... 12 hr AgreedPhart 4
News Cowboys dump WR Whitehead after link to shoplif... 12 hr Incon Pharts 4
News Los Angeles Rams sign veteran quarterback Dan O... 12 hr Proud Pharts 4
News KEISSER: Thinking of you, Coach Herbold (Dec '09) 18 hr PlayedPharrt 22
More from around the web