'Reggie McKenzie not only a scrub, but a liar as well (DA didn't want Knapp)'

Full story: Silver And Black Pride

"I just had lunch with Rod Woodson and Dana Stubblefield and asked them what they thought about us and the direction of the team.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

i guess i ain't mad at dennis allen anymore either! wow, read this article ladies and gentlemen.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

wonder if this means knapp will be here longer or dennis allen gets to choose his own (oc) in 2013? gotta tell ya, there is no way knapp comes back next season. mckenzie has to admit he just made a mistake! even if he has to lie about it again.
HE'S A LIAR! go get your man dennis allen!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Someone actually thinks Reggie made a mistake getting rid of Stanford Routt?! The Chiefs cut him in mid-season. Nuff said.
raiderfaith

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Agreed, I take this article with a grain of salt, Woodson being fired skews his judgement a bit. And anyone who thought Reggie wasn't calling the shots.....sigh. I just hope Knapp is out.
Captain Canada wrote:
Someone actually thinks Reggie made a mistake getting rid of Stanford Routt?! The Chiefs cut him in mid-season. Nuff said.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

not that i cared so much about s routt and his firing and i understand the issues that r woodson may have had in the aftermath cause i even personally like woodson but felt he wasn't helping the D, it's just more the fact of the way reggie went about things. i mean do you guys think dennis allen chose g knapp over neal brown's, t-tech spread offense? i take it, even d allen didn't know about all the firing that was going to happen cause allen wanted neal brown because of the guys we had already. you would think because d allen is young he would want neal brown just like he chose jason tarver? "young fresh minded coaches, not a proven losing old g knapp! BUT, the fact is he mckenzie lied! "according to r woodson and d stubblfield. if that is the fact, and we get a new (O-coordinator), i hope dennis allen comes out and say's, "I" decided to go in this direction. you gotta know d allen is not happy with g knapp? anyways, if this story is true? and we change the (O-coach) and the (D) does better, i will feel that much better about d allen, and giving him more time before wanting him fired as soon as half season starts next year.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Dungy's view of Michael Sam is at worst bi... 1 hr Soccer Moms Unite 2
Clinton comppany adds 1K jobs 2 hr Sausage 12
Raiders' Mark Davis confirms meeting with San A... 3 hr Reggie McWTF 3
Domo's pre-training camp rankings 3 hr Fake Jake Janitard 8
New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan Is Wrong To N... 3 hr Fake Jake Janitard 24
Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's stat nerds t... 3 hr Cell Towers for Tards 37
Black Bear Johnson looking to make Patriots Roster 3 hr Cell Towers for Tards 27
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••