McMinn jailer indicted for sexual con...

McMinn jailer indicted for sexual contact with inmate

There are 8 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from May 17, 2012, titled McMinn jailer indicted for sexual contact with inmate. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

ATHENS, Tenn. - A former McMinn County jailer has been indicted on a charge of sexual contact with a female inmate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

puke buzzard

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 May 18, 2012
I think this is bs.. I don't c swafford doing this. N it's not the first time Joe guy has taken the word of an inmate n twisted the truth himself. He makes sure to get rid of the good ones that don't suck up n help him with his illegal activities. He's the crooked one n y trust an inmates word over an innocent officer?
Dont_Hate111

Athens, TN

#2 May 18, 2012
it was probably blake witt and dusty burke messing with them poor inmates smh sick dudes!!!
tbl

United States

#3 May 18, 2012
Same thing happened with a few officers under Frisbie too.
Dont_Hate111

Athens, TN

#4 May 19, 2012
yup them boys have sick minds they are always together so who knows what they are up too sick minds is all i can say!!!
Main

Athens, TN

#5 May 20, 2012
a lot of the good ones are gone. soon as guy come in the good ones got replaced, harassed, and forced to resign knowing they did no wrong. a sheriff is suppose to be there for their officers when they are going through a hard time instead of harassing them.
yup

Julian, NC

#6 May 20, 2012
Joe guys a joke. worst sheriff ever! Can't wait to c him out of office. N u r right, Dont_Hate111.
truth

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Swafford was a dirtbag he quit cuz he knew the sheriff was looking into all the talk that surrounded him.he was also a wife beater when she heard what was going on she tried to leave him and he beat her up pretty bad. Only reason he for of cuz that inmate is now out of jail Anne running from yet enough warrant.
Steve

Athens, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2013
What about the female jailer that got pregonant by a trustee then allowed to quit and get no chargers cuz her daddy was a friend of they sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr stewart scott 2,536
News Tom Brady Beats NFL In 'Deflategate' Court Case 2 hr Fart news 19
News Serena survives a scare to progress at the US O... 2 hr Fart news 2
News Judge Rules In Favor Of Brady In 'Deflategate' ... 2 hr Fart news 13
News Tom Brady victorious in Deflategate fight 7 hr Fart news 3
News Colon, Flores leads Mets to 5-3 win over Braves 7 hr Fart news 4
News Kyle Busch Wins NASCAR's Crown Jewel, Still Cha... 7 hr Fart news 12
More from around the web