Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson: The NF...

Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson: The NFL's best connection

There are 132 comments on the LombardiAve story from Jul 4, 2014, titled Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson: The NFL's best connection. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

NFL Network last night announced the number 11-20 selections for The Top 100 Players of 2014 , resulting in, once again, some head-scratching and head shaking, especially when it came to the announcement that Green Bay Packers ' quarterback Aaron Rodgers was placed at numbr 11. This ranking, put together by the players, has become the bane of many ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 5, 2014
Oh no. Some people will really get pissed off about this. Especially since Cutler/Marshall are way down the list. ROFLMAO
Packer Backer WichitaKs

Wichita, KS

#2 Jul 7, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
Oh no. Some people will really get pissed off about this. Especially since Cutler/Marshall are way down the list. ROFLMAO
They will be pissed for sure. I think both duos are very good, Kinda surprised that Cutler/Marshall are so far down the list but who to better judge than the people they play against?
Packer hacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
ROTFLMAO , Rodgers was rated Number 11 ! Lol
Packer hacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2014
Packer Backer WichitaKs wrote:
<quoted text>They will be pissed for sure. I think both duos are very good, Kinda surprised that Cutler/Marshall are so far down the list but who to better judge than the people they play against?
Rodgers is rated 11th. Who's pissed? Lol
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jul 7, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO , Rodgers was rated Number 11 ! Lol
Yet Rodgers/Nelson is the NFL's best connection. Isn't it great how we don't need the best player in the NFL to crush any of the other combos in the division? ROFLMAO Damn, the rest of the division REALLY sucks!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> Rodgers is rated 11th. Who's pissed? Lol
Apparently you. Why would Packer fans be angry about having the 11th best player in the NFL? What is the Bears best player ranked? ROFLMAO BTW how is that crappy Cutler/Marshall combo ranked? Are they anywhere close to the NFL's best combo of Rodgers/Nelson?

Thanks for posting the comments proving that my first comment above was right on the money.
GBPmies

Finland

#7 Jul 7, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you. Why would Packer fans be angry about having the 11th best player in the NFL? What is the Bears best player ranked? ROFLMAO BTW how is that crappy Cutler/Marshall combo ranked? Are they anywhere close to the NFL's best combo of Rodgers/Nelson?
Thanks for posting the comments proving that my first comment above was right on the money.
hook. line. stinker.
Once agian. Too easy
:)
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Jul 8, 2014
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
hook. line. stinker.
Once agian. Too easy
:)
It's like shooting fish in a barrel, except that fish are much smarter than Bear fans.
eric

Monroe, WI

#9 Jul 8, 2014
Marshall is a great WR lets make n mistake abut it.We knw which half f that combo took that Duo down.
Packer hacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#10 Jul 8, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
best wide out tandem in the Nfl : Marshall & Ashton Jeffery
Packer hacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#11 Jul 8, 2014
eric wrote:
Marshall is a great WR lets make n mistake abut it.We knw which half f that combo took that Duo down.
2nd best offense in the Nfl last year: Bears
eric

Monroe, WI

#12 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> best wide out tandem in the Nfl : Marshall & Ashton Jeffery
If your porsche has a blown engine it means nothing.Translation,,,,your WR wont hit potential because your qb sucks
eric

Monroe, WI

#13 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd best offense in the Nfl last year: Bears
1st off thats not true and ive proved it to you...SECOND...Rodgers missed half a season, Finley missed half a season, Cobb missed almost 3/4 of a season,Nelson missed a nice chunk,,GB played 4 qbs and they still ranked as high or higher then Chicago and still beat Chicago for the pllayoff spot, face it Chicago isnt better then GB on offense,Chicago has potential but Cutler sucks and is by far the weakest link there by far,He was grossly outplayed by McGown
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> best wide out tandem in the Nfl : Marshall & Ashton Jeffery
Too bad your QB is so crappy. If you ever get a good one maybe your team can have the best QB-WR combo like the Packers! ROFLMAO
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
And you didn't even make the playoffs. Wow. That defense must really, really, really suck! Look at the bright side. Someday the NFL may start to hand out trophies for "Second best offense." ROFLMAO
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#16 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
Thanks to a great backup QB you no longer have. Now you only have stank ass cuntler.

I would like to bet you this season but you already lost that "other bet" and shouldn't be here anyways.

That is cool though...you could be worse.... being a "bet welching whore" isn't nearly as bad as being a fake war hero like vikings nation is. I guess a bears fan finds himself in SECOND PLACE AGAIN!

memories....
Rodgers - Cobb - TD
Mandate to Catch the Packers
Baby steps Bears
Bears fan butt hurt

Yep... that should cover it.
GBPmies

Helsinki, Finland

#17 Jul 8, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your QB is so crappy. If you ever get a good one maybe your team can have the best QB-WR combo like the Packers! ROFLMAO
Now some pundits are even talking the Packers have the best QB-RB combo too. That should make some lil miss Nancy cry. Can't wait to hear about it! I like when the babies show their cards and whine. It makes this game so much fun.
Packer hacker

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 8, 2014
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to a great backup QB you no longer have. Now you only have stank ass cuntler.
I would like to bet you this season but you already lost that "other bet" and shouldn't be here anyways.
That is cool though...you could be worse.... being a "bet welching whore" isn't nearly as bad as being a fake war hero like vikings nation is. I guess a bears fan finds himself in SECOND PLACE AGAIN!
memories....
Rodgers - Cobb - TD
Mandate to Catch the Packers
Baby steps Bears
Bears fan butt hurt
Yep... that should cover it.
lol! The packers lost to the bears last season, it was a 1-1, get over yourself!
Packer hacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#19 Jul 8, 2014
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you didn't even make the playoffs. Wow. That defense must really, really, really suck! Look at the bright side. Someday the NFL may start to hand out trophies for "Second best offense." ROFLMAO
if I was a greenbay fan I wouldn't bring up the playoffs!!! Lol! Some off the biggest chokes in playoff history! Fun to watch!!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Jul 8, 2014
Packer hacker wrote:
<quoted text> lol! The packers lost to the bears last season, it was a 1-1, get over yourself!
Don't worry about the fact that the only time this decade your team beat the Packers is when our starting QB was out. You did win that one game. That is probably great consolation to losing the division to the Packers every year. ROFLMAO And look at the bright side. The NFL may someday give trophies for beating the Packers once a decade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Colin Kaepernick's protest be leading to ... (Oct '16) 1 hr Dave 5
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird 9 hr YouPhartse 4
News Colin Kaepernick supporters gather in New York ... 10 hr ToPhartse 41
News Rockwood woman, 28, charged with raping 13-year... (Mar '12) 10 hr LetPhartse 86
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 15 hr LookingPharting 201
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Nice Phartez 33,676
News Packers 'shareholders' want Super Bowl at Lambe... 15 hr Then pharts 4
More from around the web