Who's hot: Peyton Manning

Who's hot: Peyton Manning

There are 524 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Who's hot: Peyton Manning. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Records man: Colts QB Peyton Manning owns franchise career records with 41,531 yards, 306 touchdowns and a 94.7 passer rating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#151 Oct 30, 2008
WhatsgoingonPayton wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...check this out...I posted this earlier today on the Indystar.com Colts forum, about six hours later, it magically disappeared..My posting was this: Payton's wife filed for divorce? My friend who shared a hospital room with 'somebody else', overheard the 'somebody else' talking to their visiting friend that Payton Manning's wife filed for divorce because she caught him with Angela Bucman the channel 8 news-weather girl. The 'somebody else' was the wife's friend/ relative, come to find out. My blog also mentioned this- my boss who worked at a nice restaurant/bar on the North-side of Indy, witnessed Payton bumping and grinding on the dance floor one night with her, later seeing them in the corner, inches from making out. Now, all I can say is...why did the Indystar totally remove this info if it were not true? I had 3 responses from the posting, and they too are all gone!!What do you think....I think Payton is a player, and the word is getting out!! He can only hide it for so long!
THANK YOU! FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT PEYTON! HE CHEATS ON ASHLEY ALL THE TIME! I HATE THIS GOOD GUY PERSONA HE PUTS OUT THERE, WHEN REALITY IS HE IS JUST A DOG!
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#152 Oct 30, 2008
WhatsgoingonPayton wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...check this out...I posted this earlier today on the Indystar.com Colts forum, about six hours later, it magically disappeared..My posting was this: Payton's wife filed for divorce? My friend who shared a hospital room with 'somebody else', overheard the 'somebody else' talking to their visiting friend that Payton Manning's wife filed for divorce because she caught him with Angela Bucman the channel 8 news-weather girl. The 'somebody else' was the wife's friend/ relative, come to find out. My blog also mentioned this- my boss who worked at a nice restaurant/bar on the North-side of Indy, witnessed Payton bumping and grinding on the dance floor one night with her, later seeing them in the corner, inches from making out. Now, all I can say is...why did the Indystar totally remove this info if it were not true? I had 3 responses from the posting, and they too are all gone!!What do you think....I think Payton is a player, and the word is getting out!! He can only hide it for so long!
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE ANGELA BUCHMAN THING. THE AFFAIR I POSTED ABOUT MONTHS AGO WAS ABOUT PEYTON AND A COLTS CHEERLEADER HAVING AN AFFAIR. HER NAME IS NANETTA. SHE IS ONE OF THE AFRICAN-AAMERICAN CHEERLEADERS. YOU GOT GIVE TO PEYTON, I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER TO HIM WHAT COLOR THE WOMEN IS! I GUESS HE'S AN "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CHEATER" !!!!!
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#153 Nov 3, 2008
GREAT WIN AGAINST THE PATS LAST NIGHT, PEYTON!!!
I'M GLAD YOU COULD FIND THE TIME TO STOP CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE ASHLEY LONG ENOUGH TO WIN A GAME!!!
Victor

Granger, IN

#154 Nov 3, 2008
Hail the chief!

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach, CA

#155 Nov 3, 2008
GO COLTS!
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#156 Nov 6, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
I have a close friend that has a co-worker that was in the right place @ the right time. She was dining at a very upscale restaurant in Indy a week ago, & Peyton, along with fellow teammates, were there dining as well. She got her pic taken with him, along with an autograph. Seems she had the same waiter as Peyton & the gang that evening, & the waiter told her that he overheard alot of their conversations at the table & one was that Ashley (Peyton's wife) filed for a divorce before Thanksgiving. According to the waiter, he said they were all laughing & thought it was funny because he cheated on her...numerous times.
If this is true, I am deeply disappointed & devasted. Peyton is someone I look up to & respect as a person on & off the field. For God's sake, he just donated millions of dollars to a local children's hospital here in Indy. If it is indeed true,(and we may never know), I will say that usually the media is all over this kind of gossip, so it may be really under wraps, or totally untrue.
GO COLTS! Tom Brady is OVER-RATED!
If he and his wife are having troubles I am sorry but that is personal. I do believe that Peyton Manning is a great leader on and off the field, and that the Colts are GREAT with or without Mrs. Mannning.
BUT... I would take Peyton Manning in a flat second if I had the chance. He is the HOTTEST thing I have seen in a very long time!!!!
Tom Brady who?????
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#157 Nov 6, 2008
I love the Colts and feel that they play GREAT football!!! Let me tell ya that being a Colts fan from NY it has caused many fights with my friends and family. The leadership that Peyton shows on and off the field is something to be admired. The determination that the team shows is something to be admired!!! Whatever he does on the side in his personal life I still feel that he is a good guy.
And that is not only because he is the HOTTEST thing that I have seen in a very long time.
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#158 Nov 6, 2008
Tom wrote:
I feel lucky and quite honored to be able to watch each and every game of Peyton Mannings career. Hes once in 10 lifetimes. Indy hit the jackpot.
Yes, I feel that you are right. Watching his leadership on and off the field is really
something to admire.
steelers samsh colts

Logansport, IN

#159 Nov 7, 2008
Angela buchman is way to hot for manning!
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#160 Nov 7, 2008
Good Luck Fellas!!I will be watching you guys take the Steelers down this weekend.
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#161 Nov 7, 2008
steelers samsh colts wrote:
Angela buchman is way to hot for manning!
I am sorry I must be out of the loop.... Who is Angela Buchman?? And why do you think that she is to hot for a 6'5" 230lbs leader with a rocket arm, and rock hard abs???? Is anyone to hot for that??
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#162 Nov 8, 2008
True to the Colts wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry I must be out of the loop.... Who is Angela Buchman?? And why do you think that she is to hot for a 6'5" 230lbs leader with a rocket arm, and rock hard abs???? Is anyone to hot for that??
ANGELA BUCHMAN IS THE WEATHER GIRL FOR WISH TV CHANNEL 8 NEWS IN INDIANAPOLIS.

HERE IS THE LINK: www.wishtv.com
macthboxtwenty

United States

#163 Nov 8, 2008
Okay ME IN INDY or whatever your name is...
First of all what the hell are you spreading rumors about peyton & ashley marriage for ???
are you like some inside source for them or whatever??
what youre doing on here isnt right spreading rumors about them.If they were getting a divorce or he had an affair.. Dont you think he would get killed by the media if that came out???
The rumors you are hearing about or whatever...
Therye all LIES. and youre doing the same exact thing as those morons who have no lives.
So i suggest keep youre mouth shut. You dont know anything and if you did ... you must of gotten it from some airhead who has no life.
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#164 Nov 8, 2008
macthboxtwenty wrote:
Okay ME IN INDY or whatever your name is...
First of all what the hell are you spreading rumors about peyton & ashley marriage for ???
are you like some inside source for them or whatever??
what youre doing on here isnt right spreading rumors about them.If they were getting a divorce or he had an affair.. Dont you think he would get killed by the media if that came out???
The rumors you are hearing about or whatever...
Therye all LIES. and youre doing the same exact thing as those morons who have no lives.
So i suggest keep youre mouth shut. You dont know anything and if you did ... you must of gotten it from some airhead who has no life.
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ABOUT PEYTON AND HIS CHEATING ON ASHLEY. IT'S WELL KNOWN AROUND INDY, AND OTHERS HAVE POSTED ON HERE THAT ARE ALSO AWARE OF HIS INFIDELITIES.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, OR THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED ON HERE THAT KNOW THIS IS THE TRUTH......
TIME WILL TELL........
Indy Colt Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#165 Nov 8, 2008
Go Peyton!
ashley manning

United States

#166 Nov 9, 2008
I agree
ashley manning

United States

#167 Nov 9, 2008
leave my husband alone ME IN INDY
NO this is not the real ashley manning.
But really Me in INdy get a life.
If Peyton was having an affair dont you think it
be in every newsapaper outlet. Every news station.
She is a private person and I see why. All the
gossip and rumors about her husband. Please leave
this family alone. Since he present himself as
clean cut football player dont you think that if that was the case that it would be in every newspaper, magazine and news station if that was true what you saying about him Me in INdy.
How would you feel if someone was spreading rumors
and lies about you on the internet. It would not be fun would it ??????????
ME IN INDY

United States

#168 Nov 9, 2008
ME IN INDY wrote:
GREAT WIN AGAINST THE PATS LAST NIGHT, PEYTON!!!
I'M GLAD YOU COULD FIND THE TIME TO STOP CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE ASHLEY LONG ENOUGH TO WIN A GAME!!!
To this forum. I lied about Peyton and his wife
Please forgive me for all the lies and rumors
and stupid comments I have made about this family
Anonomous

United States

#169 Nov 9, 2008
Look Im not Me in Indy or Ashley.
But everyone who post on hear about peyton manning
and his wife need to stop. It a bunch of rumors and lies. And it is not true. IF it was true it
be in every news outlet. Every magazine.
Why do you all post lies about him.
and tell me if it was true how come the news station and magazine have not cared it.
and the radio talks shows how come they have not said anything about it. So it just a bunch of people making up lies about him and rumors.
lay off the famiy.
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#170 Nov 9, 2008
ME IN INDY wrote:
<quoted text>
To this forum. I lied about Peyton and his wife
Please forgive me for all the lies and rumors
and stupid comments I have made about this family
OH WOW! YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE ME, REALLY? YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... 5 hr Well phartse 13
News Colin Kaepernick named GQ magazine's citizen of... 6 hr Farted Raiders 14
News Patriots-Raiders: Beware of the resurgent and e... 6 hr Farted Raiders 4
News Wife Of NFL Player Claims Raiders Let Derek Car... 6 hr Farted Raiders 12
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,827
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 11 hr Dungver Fartcos 323
Olympics Opening: Security/Sales Sun Fartt Olympus 2
More from around the web