Too many blacks in the NFL

Too many blacks in the NFL

Posted in the Sports Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Butterbean

AOL

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Ever watch an NFL game and find yourself turning to another channel and wonder why? It's because whites, self-consciensely, don't want to see a crap load of blacks on TV. Think about it if you are white. How many black shows do you watch? exactly, zero unless you count ESPN for coloreds.
Ever drive to a mall that use to be white but now is black, you find yourself shopping at another store. White people are this way.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 5, 2009
That's what this nation has become, a nation of underachieving Euro-Americans, crying foul about someone else!!!

Euro-Americans USED to box, what happened? They found out that they really couldn't fight, so they quit!!!

Euro-Americans USED to play baseball, what happened? They started using the South American players, because they work cheaper, and ran-out baseball in the inner-cities, because so-called black Americans were advancing to quickly!!

Steroids took over MLB, why? Because Euro-Americans found the loop-hole, that said it wasn't an illegal substance in baseball, who was the first player to find this loop-hole? It was Mark McGuire!!! He was using it, because he wasn't healing as fast as he used to, after injuries!!

If it wasn't for Quarterback, there would probably be less Euro-Americans in Pro Football, why? Because, they are not fast enough. How many Euro-American running-backs are there in the NFL? How many big-threat Euro-American wide-receivers are their in the NFL? There are a lot of Euro-American lineman on both sides of the ball, because these are slow positions!! How many Euro-American Middle-linebackers are there in the NFL? How many Euro-American Free-safeties are there in the NFL? What about Cornerbacks and Defensive-backs? The reason why? They are slow of foot!!

In the NHL, they excel because it is a slow-sport,(the skates are doing the transporting) and they are the dominant players in the sport. Hockey is like boxing on skates, if the opponent is showing you up, PICK A FIGHT!!!

Now, they excel in the WWE, and the wrestling organizations, because it is all scripted. Before the match even begins, they already know who the winner will be!! That, and the excessive amount of CHEATING, and INTERFERENCE in the matches, ensure that no true sportsman will ever go there!! It is nothing but role-playing, loosely based around competition, with a championship belt as its story-book ending!!!

The NBA, same thing!! They are slow of foot!! Now, if they are point-guards, and running the show, like a Stockton, or the guy in Pheonix, they can make it, because THEY are setting the pace, but if they have to run with a guy like, the guy in New Orleans, or one of the speedier guards in the NBA, they usually blow out their feet, chronic foot and ankle injuries, is what knocks Euro-Americans out of the NBA!!

So, cry all you want about there's too many so-called black Americans in the NFL, or any Pro Sports organization, the fact is that Euro-Americans are underachievers!!
Sick of it

Claremont, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2009
The should change the NFL to mean: Negro Football League! I am so sick of seeing so many blacks in the NFL. Each year, it seems to get worse. It's almost like watching "Gorillas in the Mist." I think the late Jimmy the Greek was correct when he stated that blacks dominated the NFL "because they were bred that way". What's even more sickening is seeing these black athletes go after white women. I think it's their way of getting back at "the man" by taking their women. Not that I can blame them. Besides the hottest white women are the most beautiful creatures on Earth, most black women are loud and ugly. Of course, these white bitches are in it for the money and will suck any cock for the right price. But I guess the phrase "once you've had black, you won't go back" could also be true. Anyway, I wish there were more whites playing in the NFL. It would be much more enjoyable to watch. I don't mind a few blacks playing, but when they represent 80% of the league, that's obscene. If it weren't for the NFL, many of the gorillas would be in prison. As it is, the majority of the players in the NFL who are in legal trouble (assault, drugs, rape, robbery, etc.) are black. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Judged:

20

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
39ehonor

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2009
Butterbean wrote:
Ever watch an NFL game and find yourself turning to another channel and wonder why? It's because whites, self-consciensely, don't want to see a crap load of blacks on TV. Think about it if you are white. How many black shows do you watch? exactly, zero unless you count ESPN for coloreds.
Ever drive to a mall that use to be white but now is black, you find yourself shopping at another store. White people are this way.
--absolutely true
Hamptonian

AOL

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Sick of it wrote:
The should change the NFL to mean: Negro Football League! I am so sick of seeing so many blacks in the NFL. Each year, it seems to get worse. It's almost like watching "Gorillas in the Mist." I think the late Jimmy the Greek was correct when he stated that blacks dominated the NFL "because they were bred that way". What's even more sickening is seeing these black athletes go after white women. I think it's their way of getting back at "the man" by taking their women. Not that I can blame them. Besides the hottest white women are the most beautiful creatures on Earth, most black women are loud and ugly. Of course, these white bitches are in it for the money and will suck any cock for the right price. But I guess the phrase "once you've had black, you won't go back" could also be true. Anyway, I wish there were more whites playing in the NFL. It would be much more enjoyable to watch. I don't mind a few blacks playing, but when they represent 80% of the league, that's obscene. If it weren't for the NFL, many of the gorillas would be in prison. As it is, the majority of the players in the NFL who are in legal trouble (assault, drugs, rape, robbery, etc.) are black. Coincidence? I don't think so!
It's not just that they are black, they are awful players. I grew up with the 70s Dolphins, virtually an all white defense except 1 player, Curtis Johnson. Same with todays game. Look at week 1, every team had 300 to over 500 yards of offense. True, the top OL are white as are QBs, and they basically eat their lunch on audibles.
Sam

Arlington Heights, IL

#6 Sep 22, 2009
To the clueless bonehead named "Indigenous":

1) Whites hold 13 of the 20 championship belts in above the middleweight level in boxing.

2) Players of every race in baseball (and every sport) use steroids, not just whites. Does the name "Barry Bonds" mean anything to you?

3) Whites absolutely DOMINATE the Olympics, winning well over 90% of the medals at the Winter Olympics, and the majority of medals at every Summer Olympics held since their inception.

4) If hockey is such an easy sport because "The skates are doing the transporting" why aren't blacks or any other race any good at it?

5) Whites still dominate the Quarterback position in football, the position that requires the most brains. Strange how there are NO great black quarterbacks and only two or three good ones.

“I heart poon!”

Since: Dec 08

Corbin, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2009
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text>--absolutely true
That's retarded. Especially with football. With the uniforms and helmets you hardly could tell who was what race, unless you were looking for it.
Ricky

AOL

#8 Sep 22, 2009
I finally threw the towel in on the NFL. ONLY 4 OR 5 TEAMS AND EACH HAVE MANY WHITES. Blacks are very sloppy players and no white man in his right mind would spend hard earned money to watch it. Many white males take 200-400 dollars per week away from their famalies to support thugs, rapist, and thieves.
Miami Joes

AOL

#9 Sep 23, 2009
I have watched 2 Dolphin games and feel the same. The offense is well diversified with quality white playerS and black as evidenced in running up and down the field on the Colts in MNF.
However, the defense is all black. The were toyed with by Manning who beat them senseless. I'm out.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Milton, DE

#10 Sep 23, 2009
Look at the HATERS in here!! As I said, quarterbacks set the pace, in football, and rules are designed to protect the quarterbacks, sometime!!

Donovan McNabb got kneed in the ribs, while he was down, and in front of the referee, no call was made, and that CHEAP SHOT caused Donovan to suffer a cracked rib injury!! So, there goes your theory about white quarterbacks!!

I take it that you are all Conservative Rush Limbaugh supporters: Clueless, hateful, and completely out of touch!!

The majority of you posters are poor, low-middle-class whites, who have lost their jobs, and are now drawing unemployment checks!!!

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Milton, DE

#11 Sep 23, 2009
Sam wrote:
To the clueless bonehead named "Indigenous":
1) Whites hold 13 of the 20 championship belts in above the middleweight level in boxing.
2) Players of every race in baseball (and every sport) use steroids, not just whites. Does the name "Barry Bonds" mean anything to you?
3) Whites absolutely DOMINATE the Olympics, winning well over 90% of the medals at the Winter Olympics, and the majority of medals at every Summer Olympics held since their inception.
4) If hockey is such an easy sport because "The skates are doing the transporting" why aren't blacks or any other race any good at it?
5) Whites still dominate the Quarterback position in football, the position that requires the most brains. Strange how there are NO great black quarterbacks and only two or three good ones.
1. Most of these boxers are Spainiards (commonly known as Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans), besides Boxing is so static right now, no one wants to be bothered, the best boxer pound for pound today is Floyd Mayweather. Whites don't like Mayweather, because he runs his mouth and backs up what he says, like Muhammad Ali, used to do!!

2. Who was the first to exploit it? Mark McGuirre!! He used it because according to him, it helped him heal faster!!

3. Sure whites dominate in the Olypics, because so-called black American atheletes are NOT invited to Olympic trials and tryouts. Why? Yet, we are there for the track and field events, boxing, all the sports that I said that you were slow of foot!!

4. Again, because so-called black American people are not invited to Hockey tryouts. We can skate, have skated for decades!! Talk about how we were prevented access to skating rinks!! There is a certain sexyiness that our women have, that you can't stand, when our women put on the ice skates. Sexyiness and skill, is too much for Euro-Americans!!

5. Quarterbacks are PROTECTED. There have been plenty of great so-called black American quarterbacks:

James Harris Los Angeles Rams
Joe Jefferson Pittsburgh Steelers
Doug Williams Washington Redskins
Randall Cunningham Philadelphia Eagles
Warren Moon Houston Oilers
Donovan McNabb Philadelphia Eagles
Steve McNair Tennesee Titans
GEORGE TALIAFERRO Baltimore Colts
FRITZ POLLARD One of the very first black quarterbacks to play in the NFL in the 1950's
CHARLIE BRACKINS Green Bay Packers

If a Black quarterback wanted to play professionally, he had to make tough choices. He could switch positions, usually to wide receiver or a defensive secondary role, bolt to the Canadian Football League to play quarterback, or Face the long odds of becoming a Black quarterback in the NFL.

“203 and counting”

Since: Apr 07

Fort Worth

#12 Jan 2, 2011
Yes, there are too many blacks Or too few whites in the game, this NATION IS 65% white most of the MONEY paid to NFL players comes from whites & we enjoy at least 3 or 4 of our people on each unit, offense, defense, & special teams to be playing. IF, the NFL was 90% WHITE could you imagine BLACKS watching the NFL?? FAT CHANCE! And, they would be crying Race! Race! Race! Whites are blocking us from a chance to be in the NFL. Look at the MLB racial make-up, Whites and Latins make-up most of the numbers... BLACKS DON'T WATCH BASEBALL as a general rule, why because Blacks don't see people who look like themselves.
*
Imagine if WHITES did the same thing to the NFL, imagine Whites as a group saying, "there are not any of us playing pro football to justify us spending our discretionary dollars on that sport? The NFL as we know it would no longer exist.
*
So, the NFL financially REALLY does need to be concerned that WHITES not become irritated by the sport's racial component. Just what I know about this nation is cause for concern I believe.
*
As a long time NFL fan it's happening to me, but it's NOT THE RACE issue that is causing my interest to dwindle, the game is becoming less about the game and so much more about the personalities in the game, the emotionalism etc. I have always loved the workings of the game the nut's and bolts, strategy, match-ups, and rivalry between franchises, the attitude coming from individual player's, their personal b.s. is of little concern to me and I think it cheapens the experience into carnival atmosphere.
*
Here is the KEY to watch for... IF or WHEN the NFL QB position becomes one that is another largely black controlled position across the league, I believe THEN at some point WHITE viewership plummets to almost nothing..
*
So enclosing let me say that it is easy to HATE Whites as a group since that is the most populous contingent in our Nation, AND they remain the central planning force, but their money is ALSO largely responsible for the NFL, NBA, MLB, and others so my advice would be NOT to disenfranchise Whites.

“203 and counting”

Since: Apr 07

Fort Worth

#13 Jan 2, 2011
"So called Black American's..." What is the political propaganda you espouse behind the use of this humorous "so called" bit? There are the objective facts that can still only be argued with. If, someone is born in the United States they ARE Americans since the inception of the United States OF AMERICA in 1792 when the Constitutional Congress ratified the Constitution making us a Nation there in your hometown of Philadelphia.
*
What is your point of view on this "so called" business??
Sympathy

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2011
Indigenous wrote:
Look at the HATERS in here!! As I said, quarterbacks set the pace, in football, and rules are designed to protect the quarterbacks, sometime!!
Donovan McNabb got kneed in the ribs, while he was down, and in front of the referee, no call was made, and that CHEAP SHOT caused Donovan to suffer a cracked rib injury!! So, there goes your theory about white quarterbacks!!
I take it that you are all Conservative Rush Limbaugh supporters: Clueless, hateful, and completely out of touch!!
The majority of you posters are poor, low-middle-class whites, who have lost their jobs, and are now drawing unemployment checks!!!
Are you a colored person?
Steve

Alexandria, IN

#15 Feb 6, 2011
what kills me is that when blacks see that there aren't enough blacks high on the job ladder they cry racist.but they don't seem to have a problem with being the majority in sports.white America needs to wake the fuck up.I'm not racist and I have black friends but this country caters to blacks and foreigners, it's sick.wake up
cesspool america

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Mar 26, 2011
amen,steve!i know some good blacks too, very few though, but enough already! this political correctness crap is out of control! you can't turn on the tv without seeing them on every show, every commercial, every movie, it's too much! the price is right picks black people every day to come on down ! i don't watch that show anymore-they're screwing themselves! this pc bullshit is creating more race problems! all whites need to boycott all products advertised with blacks, because whites buy 75% of the stuff advertised! that'll put an end to that shit quick! unfortunately though, there's a lot of ignorant white trash in this country! liberal scum!
Warren Sapp

Brooksville, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2011
Makes no differece what color. Nobody in the NFL today can fart as loud as I can.
NoName

Orange Park, FL

#18 Apr 18, 2011
The reasons there are such a high percentage of blacks in the NFL are varied. It started with integration of public schools. Blacks flooded white schools and displaced many of the white football players. Many blacks were just better athletes but in many parts of the country, (white) coaches were under pressure to integrate the teams to mirror the student body. Integration caused a mass exodus of whites from public schools. Over time, the schools became predominently black. This meant the coaches became black. In college, the big schools get the athletes from the big public schools, mostly black. Small private colleges have mostly whites, but get little media coverage, thus are not being ly recruited by the NFL. This trend will continue as more black NFL coaches come into position. Black coaches tend to recruit black players. So, within 10-20 years, the NFL will be 99% black, including coaches and quarterbacks. But whites will continue to support the NFL, much like they still support the NBA, where there have been a majority of blacks for decades.
Mel

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2011
Hi
See link

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2011
Should go well here

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahah

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2007/10/ne...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 30 min Trojan 32,324
News Nudist swimmer left in agony in lake - after fi... 1 hr Nudistfriendfinde... 1
News Bill Clinton Defends Clinton Foundation: 'We're... 1 hr Geezer 1
News Andy Murray will look to follow up his Olympic ... 8 hr K-DJ 2
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) 8 hr Former Play 213
Family? 9 hr Forever6 1
News Police looking for Patriots fan who stole autog... 10 hr News U Can Use 2
More from around the web