Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's st...

Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's stat nerds think

There are 49 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's stat nerds think. In it, New York Post reports that:

Tom Brady only cares about one thing in football, and it has nothing to do with whether or not he's on the Mount Rushmore of quarterbacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cell Towers for Tards

Houston, TX

#41 Jul 30, 2014
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you just prove you are also Lind as well as deficit in the grey matter arena.
Thanks....I like accolades even if they are pointless ones...its like doing more with less...
Mad Max

Cypress, CA

#42 Jul 30, 2014
Cell Towers for Tards wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....I like accolades even if they are pointless ones...its like doing more with less...
I think he meant you do less with, well less, so you are right on track.
Janitardation

Cypress, TX

#43 Jul 30, 2014
You think he meant? Bwahahahaaaahahaha....!!!! The cell tower cover up!!!!
Mad Max

Cypress, CA

#44 Jul 30, 2014
Janitardation wrote:
You think he meant? Bwahahahaaaahahaha....!!!! The cell tower cover up!!!!
What kind of cells is the guy towing (stem ir other), how much are they and where can we all get some? You have to learn to be more specific, I mean pacific. We are in Calif you know. And why is he covering up all these cells you talk about? The cold, wind or rain? Hey just like what Brady has to put up with in Foxboro, unlike what Peyton had to face playing in a dome and now at altitude. It's all starting to make sense. And you're the guy trying to cover it up. Don't you know that more people get in trouble for the coverup than for the actual crime itself. Some people never learn.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#45 Jul 31, 2014
In India, dried fennel seeds are incredibly popular as an aid to digestion and will help with loud farts.
Tuck Rule

Arvada, CO

#46 Jul 31, 2014
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of cells is the guy towing (stem ir other), how much are they and where can we all get some? You have to learn to be more specific, I mean pacific. We are in Calif you know. And why is he covering up all these cells you talk about? The cold, wind or rain? Hey just like what Brady has to put up with in Foxboro, unlike what Peyton had to face playing in a dome and now at altitude. It's all starting to make sense. And you're the guy trying to cover it up. Don't you know that more people get in trouble for the coverup than for the actual crime itself. Some people never learn.
Yup, no helping the cheatriots out
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#47 Jul 31, 2014
Tucks Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel provides immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids. But farting will remove any medication applied.
Mad Max

Cypress, CA

#48 Jul 31, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you have to post under different names to Bully these threads makes us all laugh at you even harder. Now go have sex with Tom Brady jersey that your pillow is wearing.
How does posting under an alternate name "bully" anyone? Are you that much of a lightweight that you can't focus on the details of the debate. That does not make us laugh but have great pity for such a lacking of personality. Also explains your perverted responses. You are but a mere fraction of a healthy soul. Please seek help before you spiral down any further.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#49 Aug 1, 2014
11 of 14 people found the following review helpful

Dr. Benjamin Bart's Brilliant Study on Farting

By Dave Thomson on May 5, 2001

Format: Paperback

The world owes much to Dr. Benjamin Bart. How did we survive before he put together this profound historical work? Has anybody nominated Dr. Bart for a Nobel prize? He deserves at least a Pulitzer. There are rumors that the good doctor earnestly began his inquiries into the art and possible health benefits of farting sometime during the early years of his childhood. Some claim that little Benjamin was nicknamed "Bart the Fart." I think there was something about this in the "National Enquirer," but unfortunately I forgot the exact date of that most important issue.

Dr. Bart believes that there is right way and a wrong way to fart. He tells us how the smart people perform this most human of tasks. I bet the reader was unaware that the famous philosopher Rene Descartes supposedly asked "Since I think--I exist, but what does it mean when I fart?" Ah, the education one can obtain outside the walls of a university. Did your philosophy professor have a clue concerning the more esoteric aspects of Descartes' philosophical insights? There are many other flatulent examples that should broaden your intellectual horizons.

"The History of Farting" even has some pictures to help one's illiterate cohorts. This book thankfully has little to do with either thee or me. We would rarely, if ever, do anything like farting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Not Who You Think 34,479
News Dolphins' plan in rematch with Jets - be more p... 5 hr Fart Division 3
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 5 hr Fart Division 268
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) 7 hr tired of you babi... 61
News Leafs forward Matthews says protesting during p... 11 hr Blacklife 8
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 18 hr League Fart 596
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 22 hr UsesPhartse 25
More from around the web