Like Mike? Peers see LeBron for own greatness

Feb 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

LeBron James changed his jersey number, won an NBA championship and still gets inevitably compared to Michael Jordan at nearly every opportunity.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

It should be that way they are different players from different eras and also they played different positions. I would pick LBJ any day over MJ. MJ's BB IQ has to be questioned, he picked Kwame Brown and now says Kobe's five rings is better than LBJ's one. Heck Bill Russell got nine rings in his first ten seasons and never played in a losing Celtic season in his entire career. MJ played in five losing seasons out of his fifteen and Lebron none so far. Kobe never played in a losing season yet.
grustan

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I think there is some jealousy from MJ for Lebron. MJ did not win his first title until he was 28 so Lebron is right on track. I think Lebron is a better all around player than MJ ever was. I agree with Ginobili on Kobe. He does not do well on a losing team. Just look at this year.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Grustan, KoMe is not a good leader, be blamed DW12 for losing and outed Dw12 in front of public. Dw12 is still the best center in the NBA even with a surgical back and injured shoulder--18 pts and 13 rebs per game and 2.1 blks and numerous forced shots from opponents. I say that other Lakers must step up. Bron is also a better leader than either MJ or KoMe--he never ragged nor ratted on his team mates. Even when Bosh and Wade who had been injured and played below par Bron still hustle and do whatever it takes to make the team win--just look at his PER the last three years with the Heat over 30, that is higher than MJ's career PER by a lot.
grustan

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I wish everyone including sports channels would stop with this comparison of MJ to Lebron. It is so stupid. They are both great players and different players. MJ would probably win one on one because that is the type of player he is. All about him. Lebron looks to make his team mates & team better.(Look at his assist record compared to MJ's) Just let it go!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Lebron is so much better, let it go.
Get Lebron To Dunk

Algonquin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Follow us on Twitter @GetLebronToDunk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••