Why the New Orleans Saints should dra...

Why the New Orleans Saints should draft Tyrann Mathieu

There are 1 comment on the NOLA.com story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Why the New Orleans Saints should draft Tyrann Mathieu. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

The New Orleans Saints do not have a second-round pick in the upcoming NFL draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Derrell

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
We have to pull the trigger on squaring tyrann he brings turnovers to the defense I believe he has overcame his marihuana problem and I'm praying gm Mickey loomis and coach Peyton will take this risk It will be one they wouldn't regret... Please Mickey loomis go get the honey badger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mariners News: M's Showing Interest in Jay Bruce 19 hr johnnyj 1
News Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move (Nov '07) 23 hr Felinication 309
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... Wed Stubby 2
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Wed WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
women football Wed Nicola 1
News Russian President Vladimir Putin is the IJF's h... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web