Michelle Obama greets US athletes

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLFI-TV West Lafayette

Michelle Obama formally opened her stint as leader of the U.S. Olympics delegation on Friday, attending a breakfast with Olympians and saying she was "just in awe" of their company.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
MO GO HOME

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

That woman will do anything to get her mug in front of a camera. I was aghast to see her yucking it up with some embarrassed looking athlete's and then running to the podium, eager to speak once again in that phony voice of hers.

Michelle Obama is a disgrace and the worst first lady ever! How dare she upstage the athlete's the way she seems to be doing. She should have stayed home and paid attention to those brats of hers.

Google Malia Obama SPRING BREAK! How much of our money are these two mini-Michele's aka. SPENDTHRIFTS/THIEVES wasting of our money during their summer break?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Uruapan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

MO GO HOME wrote:
That woman will do anything to get her mug in front of a camera. I was aghast to see her yucking it up with some embarrassed looking athlete's and then running to the podium, eager to speak once again in that phony voice of hers.

Michelle Obama is a disgrace and the worst first lady ever! How dare she upstage the athlete's the way she seems to be doing. She should have stayed home and paid attention to those brats of hers.

Google Malia Obama SPRING BREAK! How much of our money are these two mini-Michele's aka. SPENDTHRIFTS/THIEVES wasting of our money during their summer break?
the touch from oslama the economy slayer is a kiss of death

I fell sorry for the athletes
watchful eye

Moss Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

MO GO HOME wrote:
LOL: You got it......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••