Floyd Landis whistleblower suit targets more than Lance Armstrong

Former teammate Floyd Landis has targeted not only Lance Armstrong but also three of Armstrong's closest associates - his longtime manager, his closest friend and his deep-pocketed benefactor - in the whistleblower lawsuit that has been under judicial seal for more than two-and-a-half years. Full Story
Mark Winshel

Lafayette, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
In regard to the lawyers who represented Lance Armstrong when he previously sued whistleblowers who had the "nerve" and the "gall" to the tell the truth about Armstrong's drug doping, I want to hear each of those lawyers make a statement in which he insists all of the following.

In other words that the lawyer truly believed that: one, Armstrong was clean; two, the whistleblowers were lying; three, the witnesses he offered in Armstrong's favor were telling the truth, and not just engaging in choreographed lying and fraud; four, he himself is a legitimate practitioner of the law, and not just a sleazy professional pathological liar and common criminal hiding behind a law license; and five, he is a real and actual seeker of the facts and the truth, and not just a totally unprincipled scumbag with a law license who will do absolutely anything, and also engage in absolutely anything and no matter how sleazy, if it will make him large sums of money.

And in fact since also: one, a very high percentage of lawyers are totally unprincipled scumbags, and who will lie about absolutely anything; two, lawyers themselves have far and away the highest rates of alcoholism and drug abuse of any major profession; and three, lawyers who are drug addicts will generally be willing to perform in ways even far sleazier than other lawyers, and including so as to be able to collect the fees from clients to get the money to buy drugs to feed their own drug habits - THEREFORE I WANT TO HEAR EACH OF THE LAWYERS WHO REPRESENTED LANCE ARMSTRONG IN A A LAWSUIT IN WHICH ARMSTRONG SUED A WHISTLEBLOWER TESTIFY THAT HE, IN OTHER WORDS THE LAWYER HIMSELF, IS NOT A DRUG ADDICT.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2013
If you check out some of the other cycling web sites and their cycling forums, you sould get some good informatiom as many of the cyclists and fans have provided some good info throughout the forums.

You may also find some good info here as well after the second part of the interview tonight!

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min Brew In 28,480
Commentary: Brady-Belichick Simply the Best 2 hr Mensan Diarrhea 2
One and only choice for NFL MVP: Tom Brady 3 hr Mensans for Best ... 29
Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Quarterba... 4 hr Katie Diarrhea 38
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) 4 hr Explosive Diarrhea 60
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 4 hr Pops 822
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 12 hr Rossturbates 295
More from around the web