Joe Gibbs Racing busting down walls, ...

Joe Gibbs Racing busting down walls, taking names

There are 36 comments on the www.sunherald.com story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Joe Gibbs Racing busting down walls, taking names. In it, www.sunherald.com reports that:

When Joe Gibbs Racing signed Kyle Busch to its already volatile lineup of drivers, even Tony Stewart questioned how the personalities would mesh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2008
Tony and Kyle hanging out, I'll believe it when I see it.

Since: Dec 07

Burlington, NC

#2 Feb 27, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
Tony praised Kyle in his radio show. I think they'll work good together.

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2008
TonySpice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope if not Kyle may not survive, lol.
Not a Junya fan

Temperance, MI

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Why do you think Joe Gibbs gave up football and is active again with the racing team? They will get along.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#5 Feb 27, 2008
Not a Junya fan wrote:
Why do you think Joe Gibbs gave up football and is active again with the racing team? They will get along.
Football was too much work; NASCAR is easy pickings for a guy like Gibbs. It must be embarrassing for Mikey Waltrip to see what Gibbs is doing with those Toyotas in such a short period of time. Maybe if Mikey would spend less time drinking, whoring, and playing the bufoon on those NASCAR talk shows his team might someday be successful.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2008
Come on peeps, Joe is nearly 68 years old. Why not retire from football to be with his race teams?
who cares

AOL

#8 Feb 27, 2008
TonySpice wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a forced sounding praise. He's being a good puppet this year.
Kasey J

AOL

#9 Feb 27, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
So hell have the time to be on them like flies on shit.
Wonder how long before Tonys disdain for Kurt starts to wear on his relationship with Kyle.
Last night he said something like "oh Kyle is NOTHING like his brother" and then he stopped himself but you could tell how he meant it.
Itll be interesting thats for sure.
He's sucking up to Kyle right now thinking that Kyle will help him win races. When he figures out that kyle's a better driver and is going to wipe his azz on the track....he'll be dishing on him just like he does about Kurt. I give it 7 or 8 races.....

Fort Thomas, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2008
Kasey J wrote:
<quoted text>He's sucking up to Kyle right now thinking that Kyle will help him win races. When he figures out that kyle's a better driver and is going to wipe his azz on the track....he'll be dishing on him just like he does about Kurt. I give it 7 or 8 races.....
What are you talking about you know none of this stuff? Wierd.

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#11 Feb 27, 2008
Tony will atmpt to get along. As long as Kyle follows his lead he /they will be fine give it 12 more races and when Kyles head starts to grow and lips start to tell all the love affair will be gone!

Fort Thomas, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2008
Gwyneth wrote:
Come on peeps, Joe is nearly 68 years old. Why not retire from football to be with his race teams?
Makes sense to me.
Maro

Germany

#13 Feb 27, 2008
Kasey J wrote:
<quoted text>He's sucking up to Kyle right now thinking that Kyle will help him win races. When he figures out that kyle's a better driver and is going to wipe his azz on the track....he'll be dishing on him just like he does about Kurt. I give it 7 or 8 races.....
You think so?

I really cant wait for the first time these two have a run in. Kyle doesnt make any apologies when he thinks he is right (100% of the time) and he was vocal about not liking Tony when he was with HMS, not that hes Gibbs baby, he may just stand his ground.
Kasey J

AOL

#14 Feb 27, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so?
I really cant wait for the first time these two have a run in. Kyle doesnt make any apologies when he thinks he is right (100% of the time) and he was vocal about not liking Tony when he was with HMS, not that hes Gibbs baby, he may just stand his ground.
I hear Kyle has some kung fu moves. Tony better watch out.
Maro

Berlin, Germany

#17 Feb 27, 2008
Kasey J wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Kyle has some kung fu moves. Tony better watch out.
He'd be better off biting him. Hes got big gum knockers dude.

Fort Thomas, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. Mindys bwestest buddy doesnt like Mindys new buddy! What a predicament hahah!
What? I don't get it.

“The Goddess of Knowledge”

Since: Dec 06

The Universe

#22 Feb 27, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>What? I don't get it.
Kasey's having a meltdown. He's been sliding since he came on. He thinks everyone is Maro and he's posting to himself on AOL trying to get all of us to believe him.

Since: Mar 07

bakersfield

#23 Feb 27, 2008
Not a Junya fan wrote:
the reason mr. gibbs retired was due to the fact that he needed to spend more time with his family. as he stated in an interview his grandson is battling cancer, and he said he need to be with the family.
ns20cr

Youngstown, OH

#39 Feb 28, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
yea, im not really into the teamate thing and i actually hate both of the busch brothers!..thought it was soo funny when stewart jacked him~!...lol

and kyle is a crybaby, i am sure he believes he shld win over any of the JGR drivers and its completley not the case

Fort Thomas, KY

#40 Feb 28, 2008
What happened here? OMG!

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#41 Feb 28, 2008
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Not me it's Maro trying to get people against me I guess she feels insecure. I don't know what she was talking about, I think she's the boy in the relationship with her girlfriend though. I think Tony Stewart is better then Kyle but if I didn't I wouldn't say it. Maro is trying hard now.
lol'''''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 11 min dcadhop 59
News 'Serbia and her UNSC friends won't let Kosovo j... 2 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Patriots QB Brady expected to make preseason debut 2 hr Storm Fan 3
Stuart Cramer Varsity Football and Coach Mac 3 hr Storm Fan 1
News Jose Mourinho offers Bastian Schweinsteiger lit... 5 hr Neato 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr BFL 32,329
News Bobcats defeat Middleboro 10 hr Coca Cola 11
More from around the web