Stamford man shoots trophy buck a day too late

Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington
A Stamford man is in the crosshairs of the law after officials say he shot a trophy buck a day after the 2012 rifle season ended. Full Story

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Whoopsie!

Guess his sundial broke that week.
Deer hunter

Bennington, VT

#2 Jan 29, 2013
At least it was a real deer and not a mechanical one.
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#3 Jan 29, 2013
What's the big deal, stop wasting taxpayers money on such a trivial matter. Just tell Jim Smith to watch the calendar more careful next year.
Dave

Orleans, VT

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Mr. Smith: Thought you would get away with it, wrong!! I do have a question for you, do you have children, if so, do you think they are proud of you? It is people like you who give us sportsman bad wraps. If you are this low to do something like this, makes me wonder how many other skeleton's you have in your closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough is Enough 3 min Falling out of Lovie 73
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 17 min GW Bush 183
Kevin Ward's No. 13 car races one last time 17 min GO TONY GO 18
To spank or not spank? 18 min Pee Wee Herman 85
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 min Bruin For Life 27,404
Ben Roethlisberger allegations looked into by NFL (Jul '09) 46 min ZCs WE ENVY 86
Final 'In God We Trust' sign placed in Anderson (Sep '13) 1 hr TN Voter 34
•••
•••

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••