2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Selecta

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LombardiAve

Apr 26, 2012; New York, NY, USA; A general view as members of the military are honored during the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#1 Jan 28, 2013
D line or O line is the only option imo!
answerman

Appleton, WI

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Best player available regardless of position. I'll start saying it now and be repeating myself right up till draft day. It's Ted's MO. Fortunately, there isn't a position on the team that couldn't stand more competition at the spot, other than maybe punter.

Now, having said that... I'm hopeful it will be Barrett Jones. Perfect fit for the Packers' style and needs, and about the right value for their pick position in the first round.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#3 Jan 29, 2013
That was exactly my pick as well!!!!!!
Problem is,i dont think Jones gets past Chicago at 20.Chicago needs to rebuild the oline.
I wouldnt mind getting a safety that can run and hit.We lost Nick Collins and its not been mentioned very often here but its a huge lose and i was hoping Sean Richardson would be the answer.He looked pretty solid in camp last year nad has a year under his belt now but he just had back surgery,so who knows.
Losing Nick Collins and Cullen Jenkins were both bigger loses then most thought.Unf. Worthy is prob. gone for next year or a huge chunk of it,and if he does play,who knows how effective he will be.So,yes we need Dline help,Oline help ( i think LT is more an issue) so, id say cough up the cash and do the unlike TT move and go after Jake Long as I believe hes a FA.Do a physical and if hes healthy and ready to go,sign him or trade for him if hes franchized or whatever.Newhouse would be a nice backup at LT or LG if they did sign Long

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 33 min Manic 2 31
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 51 min charles 334
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... 2 hr Kevin from Michigan 11
Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? 3 hr eric 6
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 3 hr GoVikes 8
Pentagon has spent more than $500 million on Iraq 5 hr Gary 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••