Greg Johnson: Poll workers demonstrat...

Greg Johnson: Poll workers demonstrate courage

There are 2 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Greg Johnson: Poll workers demonstrate courage. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Courage comes at unusual times, from unsuspecting people. In the unusually uncertain liquor-by-the-drink referendum in Pigeon Forge, courage came from Louise Beck and Lucille "Lucy" Britton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Barbara

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I agree that it took courage however it is my undestanding that you get some training before you do the election if that is correct, then they should have ask questions when they were told that maybe someone not over the election or not employee that day would have heard it before election closed. then maybe the voting might have been stopped befoe it was too late, if we can believe anything we read or hear anymore it appears the vote can't be overturned, you heard the saying it is a little too late to do the right thing now, when it came out that the group went to nashville behind the people's back who live and work here to get it on the vote register was wrong , if you have to sneak and do something you know it ain't right, all over the rich wanting to get richer, the people in offices are not the good people any more are they.
Trip Advisor

Kodak, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2013
The Scott-Irish monkey people that the English brought here to the Hew World in the 1800's to do their bidding aren't worth a shit. They are nothing but low life drunks and thieves. They emptied out Great Britain's prisons just for the slave labor field workers. Now we are stuck with these stupid Baptist Bastards and Fckers.

The bottom line is that YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick claims last year in NASCAR "felt... 7 hr Top phartse 4
News Mets owner Fred Wilpon is reportedly furious th... 11 hr Its Phartse 8
News Former Minnesota Vikings assistant fired by the... 19 hr SFB Phart 8
News APNewsBreak: GoDaddy to sponsor Patrick in 'Dan... 20 hr WhatPhartse 5
News NBA trade rumors: Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins to... 20 hr TradePhartse 2
News Retiring NASCAR star Danica Patrick hopes to ha... Fri Oink pharts 6
Eagles Weekend(!) Fri NewPhartss 2
More from around the web