Who should win BBC Sports Personality...

Who should win BBC Sports Personality Team of the Year 2012? - poll

There are 2 comments on the The Guardian story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Who should win BBC Sports Personality Team of the Year 2012? - poll. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Chelsea claimed the Champions League and Team Sky took the Tour, but should the Olympians win the team of the year? Has there ever been a better year for British sport? The London Games defined 2012 and the Olympians have dominated the BBC Sports Personality of the Year nominations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Mick Scott

Birmingham, UK

#1 Dec 12, 2012
At the end of the day Wiggins rode a bike and OK he won the Tour De France and a gold but is cycling realyy close to us. I think not ad we curse them for taking up most of the road and cannot overtake.
On the other hand Mo Farrer showed stamina and determination in the 5000 and 1000 and a brilliant runner and I hope he is the runner up
The Golden girl and which really excited the nation I watched the race in a pub and she ran that last 800 like a dream, she had already by then won the seven disciplines but this was her games and when she came back to be first in the final event I thought the roof was going to come off. I know who the two hundred or so regulars will be voting for and on the trophy night the cry will be the same as that last lap COME ON JESS, YES. YES. YES
RRM21

Doncaster, UK

#2 Dec 18, 2012
These are the reasons i think they went for wiggins

#

But i agree Jess should have won she was also our poster girl for the Olympics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania paper calls for Maddon to apologiz... 5 hr Definitely Phartse 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr TranslationPhart 33,669
News Football Outsiders: Patriots have a big weaknes... 12 hr FootPhartsx 4
News Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback c... 17 hr ShouldPhartz 2
News Saints halt Golden Gaelsa bid for perfect lacro... (Jun '09) 19 hr WebPhartse 4
News Son of former Campbell County sheriff indicted ... (Oct '13) Thu OutPhart 4
News Lions condemn 'any use' of logo at Charlottesvi... Thu AnyPharts 2
More from around the web