No Suspension For Mikhail Grabovski -...

No Suspension For Mikhail Grabovski - NHL Gets It Right

There are 25 comments on the Sen Shot story from Feb 11, 2013, titled No Suspension For Mikhail Grabovski - NHL Gets It Right. In it, Sen Shot reports that:

When you play with fire, sometimes you get burned. It is laughable that Max Pacioretty thinks he can run around willy nilly and not have to own up for his actions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sen Shot.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jo-Anne

Kanata, Canada

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Wow Jared, nice article. Who do you like and dislike?
jaker13

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Tetnis shot prob a little overboard, prob bit himself and was lookin for a penalty cuz they were gettin they're asses handed to them lol GLG!
Labatts

Apsley, Canada

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Jared is an idiot....Just come out and say you hate Max and lets move on...
I saw the push against Chara and it was nothing,,,Chara is a hot head who cant take a hit and always retaliates...
Im sure its over blown, but again idiots like Jared need to write something for there high school paper!!!

Leafs beat the Habs with a 6-0 score and you would think their fans won the cup.......thats the funny part, because the leafs havent been in the playoffs in how many years????

The jokes on

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Labatts wrote:
I saw the push against Chara and it was nothing,,,Chara is a hot head who cant take a hit and always retaliates...
Im sure its over blown, but again idiots like Jared need to write something for there high school paper!!!
Leafs beat the Habs with a 6-0 score and you would think their fans won the cup.......thats the funny part, because the leafs havent been in the playoffs in how many years????
The jokes on
Labatts, funny about your cup comments, cause that is the way I see many Habs fans on other forums act. From booing the US anthem from rioting the streets...and a few other things. I've had civil conversations with you in the past and have tried to keep it respectful on my side, but no offense, the reason I despise the Habs so much is because of the fans. Habs players and fans hate the Leafs and vice versa. You guys act the same exact way Leaf fans do when you guys beat us.. As for Leaf fans, one thing many seemingly do is try to make up trade rumors that don't come close to happening (at least on tsn lol.)

That being said, both teams seem to be looking better this year. You got rid of Gomez finally and the Leafs are getting the goaltending that they have severely lacked the last 7 or so years. I had seen many games over the past 7 years where they would out shoot and out play the other team but then still lose...cause of goaltending. I'm willing to bet that if they had a goalie like Price they'd have made it a few times. Getting rid of Ron Wilson helps too. I wanted him gone way before their annual slide.

Btw, as for the Habs, impressed with that Gallagher guy from what I've seen.

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#5 Feb 17, 2013
If Price wer ehte Leafs golaie they'd be riught back to aqyare one of the Harrold Ballard era !!!

Price is the Most Over Rated Goalie in the History Of Of The NHL !!!

Bar None !!!

Ever hear of George Hainsworth ???

You should have, cause that was the true Greatest Goaltender of all time and Price is about 10 the the negative power of 1 Billionth as competent as he was !!!

Price ...gimme a break, the guy is way way way over rated, the Most of any player at any position actually, in Hockey History !!!
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Price is the reason the habs will not develop into a real winning team .he is not a winning goaltender. good one game,horrible the next. cant concentrate for a full sixty minutes and is more interested in riding farm animals and rian than stopping pucks

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
If Price wer ehte Leafs golaie they'd be riught back to aqyare one of the Harrold Ballard era !!!
Price is the Most Over Rated Goalie in the History Of Of The NHL !!!
Bar None !!!
Ever hear of George Hainsworth ???
You should have, cause that was the true Greatest Goaltender of all time and Price is about 10 the the negative power of 1 Billionth as competent as he was !!!
Price ...gimme a break, the guy is way way way over rated, the Most of any player at any position actually, in Hockey History !!!
I've heard of him. Although every time (almost) that I have seen Price play he always looks calm, collected, and solid. If you don't want him I'll gladly take him.
Labatts

Hastings, Canada

#9 Feb 17, 2013
No offense taken DMC...
My comments were based mostly on the article written by a 7th grader...

Then I had to comment on the jaker13 comments.

Obviously a proud leaf fan but also delusional.

Reading comments on this blog and any Toronto news papers and you would think that the Leafs beat the Habs for the cup....

Sure Montreal got blown out, but its not anything that's shocking....And it wouldn't be shocking if Montreal beat Toronto 6-0.

Montreal has been terrible the last two years...Toronto has been terrible the last 8...
So I guess that's why I think its so funny some of the comments made...

As for the booing of the American anthem...it wasnt right, but it wasn't from every person in the building and cant be reflected on every habs fan...

Back in 2009 the canucks/blues game the st.Louis fans booed the Canadian anthem....It happens more than we think all over the league. There's idiots in all arenas.

Wasn't to long ago at a baseball game that the home team came out with the Canadian Flag upside down!!
Hmm...

Montreal suffers from still living in the past and having to have to hang onto a french speaking staff that's sub-par to whats been available.
Until Molson can pull his head out of his As* and act as an owner that we may loose many more games to the leafs.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Parade in Toronto, closing Yonge Street as we speak. Leafs win cup.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#11 Feb 18, 2013
lol

and you can have him !!!

good luck with that !!!

damn I Luv you guys !!!

:-)

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Labatts wrote:
No offense taken DMC...
My comments were based mostly on the article written by a 7th grader...
Then I had to comment on the jaker13 comments.
Obviously a proud leaf fan but also delusional.
Reading comments on this blog and any Toronto news papers and you would think that the Leafs beat the Habs for the cup....
Sure Montreal got blown out, but its not anything that's shocking....And it wouldn't be shocking if Montreal beat Toronto 6-0.
Montreal has been terrible the last two years...Toronto has been terrible the last 8...
So I guess that's why I think its so funny some of the comments made...
As for the booing of the American anthem...it wasnt right, but it wasn't from every person in the building and cant be reflected on every habs fan...
Back in 2009 the canucks/blues game the st.Louis fans booed the Canadian anthem....It happens more than we think all over the league. There's idiots in all arenas.
Wasn't to long ago at a baseball game that the home team came out with the Canadian Flag upside down!!
Hmm...
Montreal suffers from still living in the past and having to have to hang onto a french speaking staff that's sub-par to whats been available.
Until Molson can pull his head out of his As* and act as an owner that we may loose many more games to the leafs.
Well, you are first in the East thus far. You should be happy. As for the Leafs, they are going to lose every single one of their next 3-4 games. That's right folks, and I'll even put money on it. Why? They suck when they play Buffalo and never play well against them, they play Philly in Philadelphia- it's not the play in their own barn that has cost the Flyers...check their away record, and the next game is Ottawa in Ottawa.

Devv Starr, you can kick my butt on here if I'm wrong but you all heard it hear first.

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 20, 2013
*here
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#14 Feb 20, 2013
all three teams you have mentioned were beaten by the leafs in their last game. but you maybe right

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Dev Starr wrote:
all three teams you have mentioned were beaten by the leafs in their last game. but you maybe right
Now Buffalo just fired Lindy Ruff.. Couldn't they fire the guy AFTER they play us?
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Buffalo will be fired up tonight.Leafs better be ready or it could be ugly

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#18 Feb 21, 2013
My IMMEDIATEW thought on Ruff was this....

IF THEY HAD UNDERSTOOD WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD IN HIM TO BEGIN WITH, THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE JUST FIRED HIM, THEY WOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM A PERMANENT ADVISORY POSITION AT THE VERY LEAST OR KEPT HIM ON IN SOME OTHER MINOR CAPACITY AND SHOWED THEIR FUCKING GRATITUDE...BECAUSE IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, THEY WOULD BE DEFUNCT AS A FRANCHISE RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN IN THE LEAGUE ANYMORE !!!

I HOPE THEY RATTLE OFF 189 LOSSES IN A ROW NOW !!!

LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THAT FRANCHISE WITH THIS STUPID MOVE, HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE THE SCAPEGOAT !!!

THAT'S MY HUMBLE OPINION AND I'M STICKING TO IT !!!

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
My IMMEDIATEW thought on Ruff was this....
IF THEY HAD UNDERSTOOD WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD IN HIM TO BEGIN WITH, THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE JUST FIRED HIM, THEY WOULD HAVE OFFERED HIM A PERMANENT ADVISORY POSITION AT THE VERY LEAST OR KEPT HIM ON IN SOME OTHER MINOR CAPACITY AND SHOWED THEIR FUCKING GRATITUDE...BECAUSE IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, THEY WOULD BE DEFUNCT AS A FRANCHISE RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN IN THE LEAGUE ANYMORE !!!
I HOPE THEY RATTLE OFF 189 LOSSES IN A ROW NOW !!!
LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THAT FRANCHISE WITH THIS STUPID MOVE, HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE THE SCAPEGOAT !!!
THAT'S MY HUMBLE OPINION AND I'M STICKING TO IT !!!
He did take them to the finals a few times. 16 years is a long, long time to work for a franchise. That's the business, you lose and you're out.

Good win for the Buds tonight.

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Labatts wrote:
The jokes on
About the anthem booing, do any of you notice how Canada boos the US anthem Canadians bend over backward to appologize for it but when Americans do it nobody gives a crud? Or is that just me?
As for what Leaf fans suffer from, we suffer from having a coorporate crowd that doesn't allow fans to cheer and having average joe fan priced out of the market. We go up at and down as the team wins and loses lol. I still bet we lose the next 3 games. That being said, when I'm negative they win and when I get a good feeling, they lose.
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#21 Feb 21, 2013
between Lindy Ruff and Ryan Miller,the two of them have been theglue that has brought this team to a very respectfull record over the years. Now they have gotten rid of Ruff,they will do even worse than they have been this season... dumb move sabres.. you just guarenteed yourselves a horrific season. Dmc,the leafs beat the sabres .

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Location hidden

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Dev Starr wrote:
between Lindy Ruff and Ryan Miller,the two of them have been theglue that has brought this team to a very respectfull record over the years. Now they have gotten rid of Ruff,they will do even worse than they have been this season... dumb move sabres.. you just guarenteed yourselves a horrific season. Dmc,the leafs beat the sabres .
Liking the play of JVR. Thanks Burke, perhaps he did something decent after all. Still doubt the next 2-3 games though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance 1 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 140
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 6 hr Sam 10
PPV for UFC 206 Fri Scotstyle 1
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... Thu Knock off purse s... 4
News Danica Patrick is 'so sad' and sick of mediocri... Wed Ghost War Hero 2
News Mariners betting a roster spot that D.J. Peters... Dec 7 johnnyj 1
More from around the web