Would an assault weapons ban work?

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 3,771

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3214 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>You win. I can't compete with a vampire. I don't live in a fantasy land.
Whaddya want, blood?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3215 Jan 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the federal government that concerns me. On the other hand you never know when another Democratic violent city may erupt again in rioting,looting and arson like Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Detroit ,Newark and Washington, D.C. did after Martin Luther King was assassinated. To be more accurate there was rioting in over one hundred cities after he was shot down. Then we had the LA riots after the Rodney King affair in '92. You do realize it a white person assassinated President Obama, an AR 15 may come in handy when the natives get restless. The Deluxe Riot Insurance package comes with one AR-15, five thirty round magazines and a year's membership in the NRA which includes a year's subscription to The American Rifleman magazine.
And if shit had wings, it would fly.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3219 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BOY! MOre cross-posted Au DumboSPAM!
Flagged!
OBAMA:'I GO SHOOTING ALL THE TIME', GUNS, Of Course Not, I Ment Golf.

Government Officials Can Still Own Assault Weapons Under Feinstein Bill...The Exact Thing The Second Amendment Is There To Protect Us From, Domination Instead of Representation.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3221 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you or any of your aliases going to post on topic in 2013, Dumbo?
Ever?
Obama EPA kills power plant, 3,900 jobs in Texas...

Boca Raton, FL

#3222 Jan 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And if shit had wings, it would fly.
Which is why we should ban liberals from flying.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3223 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Howler monkeys, eh?
Sorry I don't speak ooga booga but I bet you do. Wait I forgot (hahahahaha) loser!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3224 Jan 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama EPA kills power plant, 3,900 jobs in Texas...
As we reported in July 2012, the $3 billion Las Brisas plant “would have used petroleum coke — carbon solids left over from refining — for power generation in a way much like coal, with much the same emissions".

But a judge found several things wrong with how the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) processed the permit, and said it failed to meet the requirements of the Clean Air Act, among other issues.”

After the permit was reversed in July, it went back to the TCEQ for revision. But since then the company FINANCING the project has GONE OUT BUSINESS.

Darn Le Dimbulb.

Must you do ALL your research at teabagger conspiracy sites?

Poor teabagger.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#3225 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 26, 2013

CHICAGO (STMW)– Seven people were killed and another five wounded in weekend violence in Chicago — including two separate double-homicide shootings that occurred about 12 hours apart.

The seven homicides all occurred Saturday, making the day one of the deadliest in recent memory.

They should pass laws against firearms in Chicago and make it a gun free zone.

Oh, wait, they already did......

United States

#3226 Jan 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya want, blood?
There will never be any blood shed ever again without assault weapons. We are 100% safe now. No need to even lock ours doors anymore. You can even leave your keys in the car
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#3227 Jan 28, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>There will never be any blood shed ever again without assault weapons. We are 100% safe now. No need to even lock ours doors anymore. You can even leave your keys in the car
People did those things at one time. then the progressive movement took hold. And like a gourmet Chef...."and wallah"... They fixed everything. A half century now of pure massive taxation.

Location hidden

#3228 Jan 28, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
As we reported in July 2012, the $3 billion Las Brisas plant “would have used petroleum coke — carbon solids left over from refining — for power generation in a way much like coal, with much the same emissions".
But a judge found several things wrong with how the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) processed the permit, and said it failed to meet the requirements of the Clean Air Act, among other issues.”
After the permit was reversed in July, it went back to the TCEQ for revision. But since then the company FINANCING the project has GONE OUT BUSINESS.
Darn Le Dimbulb.
Must you do ALL your research at teabagger conspiracy sites?
Poor teabagger.
Norway Data Shows Earth's Global Warming Less Severe Than Feared... Research Maggot, research.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3229 Jan 28, 2013
I keyed a libs hybrid at Starbucks last night, then went inside to tease him about it, and see what kind of man he was. The place was full of ponytailed ex-hippies, but I found him, he was sitting there in his Birkenstocks, sipping a double espresso cappucino latte grande, and bashing bush on the wifi. when i told him about his car, he fainted and soiled himself. tough guy...typical

Location hidden

#3230 Jan 28, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Jan 26, 2013
CHICAGO (STMW)– Seven people were killed and another five wounded in weekend violence in Chicago — including two separate double-homicide shootings that occurred about 12 hours apart.
The seven homicides all occurred Saturday, making the day one of the deadliest in recent memory.
They should pass laws against firearms in Chicago and make it a gun free zone.
Oh, wait, they already did......
If the city is ran by liberals, it is closer to a war zone than a neighborhood.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3231 Jan 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Norway Data Shows Earth's Global Warming Less Severe Than Feared... Research Maggot, research.
Darn Le Dimbulb, you've responded as usual with.......... more opinion.

Off topic as usual.

Poor teabagger.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#3232 Jan 28, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt comebacks are my specialty, that and acting like a numbnuts. My posts have people adding 'dumb' to the adjectives in my description, Professor. Excuse me while I fart.
Just do it somewhere else, stalker.

Progress, not Denial

#3233 Jan 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If the city is ran by liberals, it is closer to a war zone than a neighborhood.
Right-wingers don't care, they sit out there in the suburbs ignoring downtown unless there's a pro wrestling meet or football game. Then they sneak into town with concealed weapons hidden in their pants (about the only thing they've got in there, too) and hope they can sneak out again before the nee-groes get them.

Needless to say they do nothing to support those cities, their schools, their infrastructure, or anything. They just bitch and moan about it on boards like this one.

Losers.

Progress, not Denial

#3234 Jan 28, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People did those things at one time. then the progressive movement took hold. And like a gourmet Chef...."and wallah"... They fixed everything. A half century now of pure massive taxation.
You wouldn't know a 'progressive movement' from a hole in the ground, idiot. You don't care about gun deaths, only about taxation. That's because you're cheap, greedy righties hiding out there in the suburbs.

And it's 'Voilà,' dumbass, not "wallah." LOL!

United States

#3235 Jan 28, 2013
I avoid downtown not out of fright but just simply because I don't understand gang sign language nor do I want to. It has zero meaning in my life.

Location hidden

#3236 Jan 28, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn Le Dimbulb, you've responded as usual with.......... more opinion.
Off topic as usual.
Poor teabagger.
When you get your GED, you will be able to discern the difference between a story and my opinion. Good luck, study hard.

Location hidden

#3237 Jan 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a 'progressive movement' from a hole in the ground, idiot. You don't care about gun deaths, only about taxation. That's because you're cheap, greedy righties hiding out there in the suburbs.
And it's 'Voilà,' dumbass, not "wallah." LOL!
Au contraire, a progressive movement usually goes in a hole in the ground. Yes we care about people, you loons care only about yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogging in edinburgh on Friday night? 12 min Wale909 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Bruin For Life 28,358
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,471
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... 2 hr SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras 3 hr Dubya Tee Eff 12
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 3 hr Rossturbates 250
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 3 hr Buy a Bowel 130