Haith's MU recruiting class ranked in...

Haith's MU recruiting class ranked in top 20

There are 1 comment on the The Kansas City Star story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Haith's MU recruiting class ranked in top 20. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

By the time 2 p.m. rolled around Wednesday, it was official — Missouri men’s basketball coach Frank Haith had a three-man recruiting class ranked in the top 20 in the nation according to several scouting services.“Some say this class is in the top 20, but that will be determined over the next couple years and how these guys play at ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Darla

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Well let't not jump to conclusions. Last year MISSOURI's run in the NCAA tournament was dissapointing to say the least. I doubt that they will even make it this year. The teams they are playing early in the season they should beat. Let's see what they do later on in the season. My guess they will lose every difficult game. Probably looking for a new Coach for 2013/20140.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) 6 hr CFL 4
News Colin Kaepernick 8 hr Battle Tested 6
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 9 hr Actual Science 779
Too many blacks in the NFL (Aug '09) 11 hr Henrtvi 61
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 14 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 16
News Orioles sign Tommy Hunter, add Oliver Drake to ... 14 hr Gildacan 1
News Missed chances eliminate Oak Ridge from playoffs (Nov '13) 22 hr T-Bone 34
More from around the web