Oakland Raiders Rumors: DeSean Jackso...

Oakland Raiders Rumors: DeSean Jackson a Perfect Fit?

There are 43 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 28, 2014, titled Oakland Raiders Rumors: DeSean Jackson a Perfect Fit?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

In a somewhat surprising move, the Philadelphia Eagles have abruptly parted ways with wide receiver DeSean Jackson after failing to find a trade partner for the explosive playmaker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Mar 28, 2014
claims "he has no gang ties".
probably why mckenzie hasn't hired him?
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#2 Mar 28, 2014
eagles say "they didn't want to be responsible for "trading" him to another team". reason for his release.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Mar 28, 2014
reports; 6 teams already calling desean jackson, and counting!
RAIDERS 2014!!!
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 28, 2014
He's going to the Patriots to be Hernandez' cell mate

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#5 Mar 28, 2014
He Hate Me wrote:
He's going to the Patriots to be Hernandez' cell mate
sounds like he may be on his way.(lol) listen, this guy has not been convicted of anything, that i know of. i haven't dug that deep. all i know is that the eagles org. knows something?, it wasn't just d jacksons attitude? and to top it off they "eagles" washed their hands clean of what may come of troubles to another team. de sean, stock rised as soon as chip kelly came in. can't say d jackson is not good but he is a lil above average. it's just that chip kelly's scheme is fact that reason n foles has risen too because of this coach. that's why i see sancheese doing good there. even t pryor would have done good there. d jackson is already a decent player. so, there for i still see it as a decent hire.(not) a great hire if he does come here to oakland. i'm surprized mckenzie even went after d jackson? i'm sure he knew or knows something about d jackson right? or, he didn't care?
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Mar 28, 2014
gotta say,(imo)? d jackson better sign w/whomever right away before the shiet gets deeper!
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#7 Mar 29, 2014
report; "RAIDERS won't be making rash decision on d jackson. being that they have been doing their research on jackson for weeks. background that andy reid already knows".

but i take it they're still in. redskins, bills, cheifs, and RAIDERS. reports say he (d jackson) put word out to RAIDERS.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Mar 29, 2014
"de sean put word out to RAIDERS of his interest in them"
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#9 Mar 29, 2014
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
report; "RAIDERS won't be making rash decision on d jackson. being that they have been doing their research on jackson for weeks. background that andy reid already knows".
but i take it they're still in. redskins, bills, cheifs, and RAIDERS. reports say he (d jackson) put word out to RAIDERS.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
skins get first visit, chefs are out!
RAIDERS 2014!!!

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#10 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>skins get first visit, chefs are out!
RAIDERS 2014!!!
if chiefs are out we got avery good chance (highly probable) of signing him....i felt he was gonna sign w andy reid...im surprised the chiefs are out

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#11 Mar 30, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> if chiefs are out we got avery good chance (highly probable) of signing him....i felt he was gonna sign w andy reid...im surprised the chiefs are out
skins get first visit monday, RAIDERS are still investigating and bills did research and are now in.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#12 Mar 30, 2014
me personally? i'd rather take watkins in the draft if possible. rather than de sean jacko in f/a. the only issue there for me is being able to land watkins first overall rnd 5. so therefor, i would accept the jacko deal. i doubt watkins will be there 1st rnd #5.
i prefer veteran linemen in f/agency. any other position, draft is fine with me.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#13 Mar 30, 2014
His release came as a surprise to me...Should make it easier for us to get him. He's the kind of receiver we've been needing

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#14 Mar 30, 2014
me personally? i'd rather take watkins in the draft if possible. rather than de sean jacko in f/a. the only issue there for me is being able to land watkins first overall rnd 5. so therefor, i would accept the jacko deal. i doubt watkins will be there 1st rnd #5.
i prefer veteran linemen in f/agency. any other position, draft is fine with me.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
who else is there at (wr) in the draft besides watkins? i'd even take m evans in the 1st rnd. if, that was the case we didn't get jacko in f/a or watkins in the 1st rnd.
38days to draft ladies and gentlemen! speaking of the draft, anybody seen previews of the movie draft day? supposed to premier april 11. looks like it may be pretty cool to watch. but, i may just wait for it to be on t.v. rather than watch it on theaters.
RAIDERS 2014!!

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#15 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>skins get first visit monday, RAIDERS are still investigating and bills did research and are now in.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
i think washington got a good chance i dont think djac would like buffalo but i think we gonna get him if davis lets mckenzie pursue him

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#16 Mar 30, 2014
Haleys Commet wrote:
His release came as a surprise to me...Should make it easier for us to get him. He's the kind of receiver we've been needing
he reminds me of cliff branch running pass the defense to cstch a jim plunkett bomb....cmon raiders go get him

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#17 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>who else is there at (wr) in the draft besides watkins? i'd even take m evans in the 1st rnd. if, that was the case we didn't get jacko in f/a or watkins in the 1st rnd.
38days to draft ladies and gentlemen! speaking of the draft, anybody seen previews of the movie draft day? supposed to premier april 11. looks like it may be pretty cool to watch. but, i may just wait for it to be on t.v. rather than watch it on theaters.
RAIDERS 2014!!
what we have is a lot of good young receivers w moore, streater, holmes, criner, brice butler if we get jackson we can develop the receivers we got they all have good potential we just missing a hr hitter......djax we coming 4 you boy......go raiders

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#18 Mar 30, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> he reminds me of cliff branch running pass the defense to cstch a jim plunkett bomb....cmon raiders go get him
yea, not so much against jackson. we have an advantage over washington getting him. even over buffalo. he's not going to choose neither unless oakland doesn't take him. we have the finances over both, plus, he wants to be a RAIDER by choice. it's no question desean wants to be in oakland. the question is whether RAIDERS want to pick him up. jackson is definitely an upgrade.
what we have here is jackson comes with experience. he has good talent and can be big help here. i don't know what oakland is going to come up with on his conclusion on his record investigation. i take it it's going to come down to that. you know how reggie and d allen is about all that? so that's why i say i won't be upset regardless what happens here on that deal. but, i'm also not against watkins or evans from the draft if they take that rout either. clean record,'no gang ties" that we know of . and are young and fresh and ready to play if drafted. just saying.
oh, and i don't think schaub is good at throwing the bomb. correct me if i'm wrong ladies and gentlemen. just what i thought i read.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#19 Mar 30, 2014
If we get DJax, that's great. If we don't, that's fine. There will be some more FA after June 1st. And more important (IMO), the final roster cuts. These are guys that were good enough to make a team all the way (most of the way) through pre-season. There will be some pretty juicy pickin's later in the year if we got the money. Again, I like the idea of JDax, but not in love........I see Randy Moss all over this.
Reggie McWTF

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 31, 2014
claims "he has no gang ties".

RAIDERS 2014!!!
Well, on the West Coast anyway. But that will change if they sign him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) 1 hr Eddy 196
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 2 hr RICH SLAVE 18
News FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 2 hr That Farts 1,480
News If The Vikings Could Get A Do-Over, They Might ... 4 hr SFB Field Phart 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 34,441
News Packers Rodgers posts after successful surgery 6 hr Fart Signals 5
News 49ers CEO doesn't believe Kaepernick is being b... 9 hr Breakfast Farts 2
More from around the web