Hurley: Tom Brady's Interest In Winning Made Football's Analytical Crowd Lose Their Minds

Jun 11, 2014 Full story: CBS Local 25

Michael Hurley from CBS Boston Sports joined The Adam Jones Show to discuss the Boston sports scene, including the Patriots, Red Sox and Bruins.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stupidsans

Miami, FL

#22 Jun 23, 2014
You're real adept at cutting and pasting google-searched stats, but your cognitive abilities suck something hard and bitter.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#23 Jun 23, 2014
I thought Ryan Leaf was #1
I think I just ID'd Cypress
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#24 Jun 25, 2014
Max Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
A WR of AJ's character wants a proven elite QB to complement his elite WR skills. You are arguing a lame point just for argument's sake. You lack character, and you smell bad too.
And after 10 years in the league Johnson just now decides he wants a franchise QB. Sharp guy. Maybe getting rid of his friend Schaub had a little something to do with it, and he has just had enough. Not likely to get a quality QB unless he sits out waiting for a trade or release.
His move will cost him in fines from the Texans and then he won't get his current $10M + from anyone else. And playing in Texas means no state tax. That is one big loss of pay to move on.
Texas Houstonians

Miami, FL

#25 Jun 26, 2014
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And after 10 years in the league Johnson just now decides he wants a franchise QB. Sharp guy. Maybe getting rid of his friend Schaub had a little something to do with it, and he has just had enough. Not likely to get a quality QB unless he sits out waiting for a trade or release.
His move will cost him in fines from the Texans and then he won't get his current $10M + from anyone else. And playing in Texas means no state tax. That is one big loss of pay to move on.
Schaub had a solid career up until last season---not elite, but solid. Unproven WRs aren't in a position to demand a trade in the 1st couple years of their careers anyway. Johnson's too old and proven to want to plow through a rebuild. He's making waves and testing the market.
Flatulence Fred

United States

#26 Jul 31, 2014
Researchers grew soybeans in the presence of a fungus that produced enzymes capable of degrading the undesired sugars. "We have demonstrated for the first time that germinated black soybeans under fungal stress can be fermented into a soy yogurt which features a low amount of flatulence-causing oligosaccharides but with a significant level of isoflavones"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't read this 4 hr helen 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr BRUINS FOR TRUTH 28,481
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 5 hr Antique Annie 823
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... 7 hr shuttip 3
Grading the San Francisco Giants' Offseason Pos... 7 hr shuttip 2
Commentary: Brady-Belichick Simply the Best 10 hr Mensan Diarrhea 2
One and only choice for NFL MVP: Tom Brady 10 hr Mensans for Best ... 29
More from around the web