Tommy Kelly admits retaliation against Panthers taking out Carson Palmer

Full story: Silver And Black Pride

Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer was hit hard and knocked out of the game against the Panthers late in the first quarter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

t kelly, m mitchell.(lol), there's still a few that still have the ol' RAIDER blood!
=)
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

True. It was nice to see that were looking to place a good clean hit on Newton. Mitchell has had a good season. Much maligned for being drafted where he was, you can see what Al Davis and company saw in him. Mitchell appeared to be in the dog house at the beginning of the season (lack of control, leading to penalties), however, he has appeared to have won over the new regime and is making a positve impact on the field (not only on defense, but special teams - a true Raider trait). Not a big fan of Giadarno, but a big fan of the Branch, Huff and Mitchell combination at the saftey positions. The Raiders are in good shape at that position.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
t kelly, m mitchell.(lol), there's still a few that still have the ol' RAIDER blood!
=)
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Two of my favorite players right there...Unfortunatly Kelly is getting up there and may not be with us much longer.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

we are finally in the news! too bad it was this we are known for in the nfl but i love it! this is what i miss, this is what i wish our gm,coach still had in them. there are a lot of new rules in the nfl that have set the RAIDERS back on their image. "expensive fines" and suspensions for tidius calls. takes away from the renegades of the nfl. maybe they built them around us because of us?(lol). for whatever it's worth, if it's going to be like that, bring in the wins and the toughness back! OR, bring in the toughness and the wins with it! i don't care for this being soft and winning thing. it irritates me big time! specially if we are losing like this. i think mark davis may have it in him. juuust give him some time ;) it could be in the blood, SILVER AND BLACK! juuuust give him some time.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••