Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

Feb 25, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 158

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Full Story
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#105 Mar 12, 2012
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>none of the great racers were champions there first years how many years did take Richard, Dale,Darrel,Rusty,Jeff,Smoke or Jimmy so stop acting like she is suppose to be an instant champion when none exist.
Didn't Tony win championships in other series before he came to Cup?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#106 Mar 12, 2012
may be right what was that open wheel midget I am not sure he will race anything with four wheels.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#107 Mar 12, 2012
Sefs up is corrct.
She won one 2nd rate race in indy. The only top 10 driver in the race was Castroneves in his 1st race back after Dancng with the Stars. And her record went downhill from there.
Her performance in NASCAR is a continuation of downhil - just with more crashes.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#108 Mar 12, 2012
Just another ad hominem. We don't offer ourselves as drivers - Dwarfica does pretend to be one - but not well.
big 3

Warsaw, IN

#109 Mar 12, 2012
boy sure dont here much about the bush boys owait they both seam wreck there shit alot this year old 51 be broke by midseason M Ms should ditched that other dumb there no better then the girls LOL

Location hidden

#110 Mar 12, 2012
big 3 wrote:
boy sure dont here much about the bush boys owait they both seam wreck there shit alot this year old 51 be broke by midseason M Ms should ditched that other dumb there no better then the girls LOL
Agreed
maro you are wrong

Pensacola, FL

#113 Mar 31, 2014
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>Jorge the only i-d-io-t here is you....you show it every time you post... have a great night :D @ you
Maro look in the mirror you birdbrain.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#114 Mar 31, 2014
big 3 wrote:
Can't make any sense in what you are posting. Care to try again and make some sense?

Location hidden

#115 Mar 31, 2014
Curt did alright sunday
Jorge

Dallas, TX

#116 Apr 1, 2014
and daniCANT gave us her usual poorperformance and crap finish.
Jorge

Ocala, FL

#117 Apr 4, 2014
No worries serfs up. Whether anyone commenting can or would drive is irrelevant - danicant clealry sucks and has sucked her whole loser career.

Her one win in indy - one win in a career - was not even a points race. NO man would be in a car with almost 300 starts and one nonpoint win. She is a parasite and a publicitywhore.

Location hidden

#118 Apr 4, 2014
maybe but I still like her bathing suit

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#119 Apr 6, 2014
Jorge wrote:
What BS. The idiot wrecked again. She's a no-talent menace on the trsck.
If Danica doesn't get another top-twenty finish before the season is out she should crossover to the Craftsmen Truck Series, back to Indy or even the local demo derby.

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#120 Apr 7, 2014
maro you are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Maro look in the mirror you birdbrain.
The pot calls the kettle black.

You responded to a topic that had not seen a post in over two full years.

Location hidden

#121 Apr 7, 2014
29th
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#122 Apr 12, 2014
It's interesting to look back on this old post. Media were so eager to claim alleged "respect" as danicant qualified well - and her subsequent record last year and even worse record so far this year show any respect she may have obtained was misplaced.

Location hidden

#123 Apr 12, 2014
sill looks good in a bathing suit
flatt

Madison, WI

#124 Apr 27, 2014
Darrell said she got another "Solid top 35 finish".
If you subtract the 4 start and park cars and the 2 or 3 that had DNF, she still outran somebody. How could this true rock star performance not be worthy of the sickening hype?

Location hidden

#125 Apr 27, 2014
yeah but I don't want to see any of the other drivers in bikini
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#126 Apr 27, 2014
Really like the little girl look, hear me? Maybe you ought to get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avalanche loses at home to Blackhawks, ending s... 2 min Reg 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 min Buffalo Bull 1,493
Commentary: Brady-Belichick Simply the Best 4 hr Team Mensa 4
Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher (Mar '14) 8 hr Milla 12
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 28,494
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 8 hr watchman 824
Free Agent Target: Gaby Sanchez 10 hr johnnyj 1
More from around the web