Overweight Russell Wants to Return, R...

Overweight Russell Wants to Return, Raiders Pryor to Get Chance

There are 1 comment on the FootballSchedule.me story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Overweight Russell Wants to Return, Raiders Pryor to Get Chance. In it, FootballSchedule.me reports that:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And in the case of former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, he's living proof of that as he'd like to make a comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FootballSchedule.me.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I hated jrust from day one. Pryor seems like he could make some things happen. Ever since Kerry Collins failed us, I always felt like we needed a proven veteran QB to lead our offense like Palmer; I thought Campbell was good too. I find it funny that I got my wish after Campbell got hurt, but anyways, I feel like Pryor is worth taking a chance on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shots Fired In Fight Over Woman, SWAT Called To... 30 min state prison gape 1
News Could Cardinals make a change at closer? 1 hr P Funk 1
UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs. Alvarez. Live 5 hr livehdvsstream 1
News With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in C... 5 hr Carol 1
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... 12 hr Nolkyl 1
News Thurman outpoints Porter to defend WBA welterwe... 18 hr shabbyshoes 1
News Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) Sat Pete 24
More from around the web