Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better For Steelers

Dec 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

With many of the injured players on the Pittsburgh Steelers' roster becoming healthy with only four games left in the 2012 NFL regular season, timing couldn't be better.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012
Greg

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I have been a Steeler fan for over 35 years and have never been as bummed out as I am this year. The team seems to lack heart, spirit and a conviction to win. This I place at the feet of the head coach.
yeah yeah...youngest to win a super bowl blah blah blah. If you really watched it that year, they won in spite of him not because of him. Troy has been nursing/using as an excuse injuries for the last three years. Remember all the interceptions and sacks? Now he stands back, lets the opponent catch the ball and then reacts. All while Tomlin stands on the sideline clapping his hands.
Can you imagine what Big Ben would have accomplished if he had a decent offensive line in front of him? However just like most of his career he will be trying to get through the season with something broken or badly sprained. I feel sorry for the kid.
Hang in there Steeler fans we will be a real team again someday. I just hope I'm still around to see it.
hammertime

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I have said all along, the Steelers win in spite of TOMLIN , and not so much because of him, when things are going bad, all he do's is stand there with him lips poked out looking STUPID!!!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO GETTING IN SOMEBODY'S GRIP TO GET THEM FOCUS????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••