Florida St. scores in final minute to...

Florida St. scores in final minute to escape VT

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Florida St. scores in final minute to escape VT. In it, ESPN reports that:

E.J. Manuel hit Rashad Greene with a slant pass that Greene took 39 yards for a touchdown with 40 seconds to play and Florida State survived a scare to beat Virginia Tech 28-22 on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Nov 9, 2012
What a joke Florida State is. I said it at the beginning of the season, there were 2 teams ranked way out of their league, Florida State and Michigan, I couldn't have been more right. Sure they aren't overrated like LSU but pretty close. All three are middle of the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) 4 hr CFL 4
News Colin Kaepernick 6 hr Battle Tested 6
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 7 hr Actual Science 779
Too many blacks in the NFL (Aug '09) 9 hr Henrtvi 61
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 12 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 16
News Orioles sign Tommy Hunter, add Oliver Drake to ... 12 hr Gildacan 1
News Missed chances eliminate Oak Ridge from playoffs (Nov '13) 20 hr T-Bone 34
More from around the web