Dallas Cowboys: The Biggest Offseason Priorities for the Cowboys

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The NFL Combine looms in a few weeks followed by free agency, the NFL Draft, Organized Team Activities...and before you know it we're back into training camp! While there doesn't seem to be much time left the Cowboys still have a lot of work to do.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013
101show

Bristow, VA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Trade austin go after ted gin.....trade out first round unless ot is there .....use first 2 picks on dline....then grab a lb...hope monte ball is still around not go get another dline there is plenty in this draft.........deal wit the fact parnell will have a bigger role and mite get some work on the left wit tryon play the right side.....2 realize we suck in draftin oline n cb....

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#2 Feb 5, 2013
101show wrote:
Trade austin go after ted gin.....trade out first round unless ot is there .....use first 2 picks on dline....then grab a lb...hope monte ball is still around not go get another dline there is plenty in this draft.........deal wit the fact parnell will have a bigger role and mite get some work on the left wit tryon play the right side.....2 realize we suck in draftin oline n cb....
I hope you don't want Ted ginn jr as a pass catcher.
101show

Sykesville, MD

#3 Feb 10, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't want Ted ginn jr as a pass catcher.
.......no but he is cheaper than most and can spread the field a la alvin harper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady not wearing a Patriots uniform? Brace... 10 min TellItLikeItIs 12
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 20 min GoVikes 23
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 25 min Rob 352
East Tenn. mom charged with abuse for allegedly... 1 hr Remedy 6
Raiders' final roster cuts 2 hr Freddy 8
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 27,101
New England Patriots Roster Projection 3.0: Rya... 9 hr Tony 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000