Ryan Newman wins Daytona 500

Ryan Newman wins Daytona 500

There are 13 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Ryan Newman wins Daytona 500. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ryan Newman has won the 50th running of the Daytona 500, giving team owner Roger Penske his first victory at NASCAR's biggest event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ryan Newman

Woodridge, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2008
First!!!!!!

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2008
Congrats to Ryan and Penske.

Since: Mar 07

bakersfield

#3 Feb 17, 2008
and 2nd.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#4 Feb 17, 2008
YES!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY DID IT!!!!!!!! OMG I love that man!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Feb 17, 2008
Congratulations to Ryan, his team and all his fans! Great race!
Dodge rules

AOL

#6 Feb 17, 2008
Yeah! Dodge rules! I got my 1970 Plymouth RR 440 lemon twist. Dodge rules! Go dodge chargers!

420 DuDe

Since: Feb 08

ST.Paul, MN

#7 Feb 17, 2008
Yes Congrats to the ROCKET MAN .. He got one hell of a push by Kurt to get the last laugh on SMOKE..LOL LOL --- Can't wait til California

Nascar Rules!!!!!!!!!
harrison

AOL

#8 Feb 17, 2008
It all come down to dumb Kevin Harvick hitting Blaney and bringing out the caution. The Toyotas led it all day and had it if it wasnt for those last cautions. Total Domination today Toyota kicked all their Butts. Kyle Busch was the man! Glad to see Newman win better than a Hendrick car.....Toyota will win alot this year!

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2008
Yah! He's from Indiana oh and graduated from Purdue :)

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#10 Feb 17, 2008
420 DuDe wrote:
Yes Congrats to the ROCKET MAN .. He got one hell of a push by Kurt to get the last laugh on SMOKE..LOL LOL --- Can't wait til California
Nascar Rules!!!!!!!!!
I like that comment!!! I am so glad he won I have waited for so long for him to win the Daytona 500 itss a dream come true for me I have been his #1 fan for a long time!! Yes Ryan!!!!!!!
daniel

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2008
harrison wrote:
It all come down to dumb Kevin Harvick hitting Blaney and bringing out the caution. The Toyotas led it all day and had it if it wasnt for those last cautions. Total Domination today Toyota kicked all their Butts. Kyle Busch was the man! Glad to see Newman win better than a Hendrick car.....Toyota will win alot this year!
In the end 6 Dodges in the top 10 and 2 toyotas in the top 10. So who ruled who? CASE CLOSED!

420 DuDe

Since: Feb 08

ST.Paul, MN

#12 Feb 17, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text> I like that comment!!! I am so glad he won I have waited for so long for him to win the Daytona 500 itss a dream come true for me I have been his #1 fan for a long time!! Yes Ryan!!!!!!!
("little sweet redneck?" LOL LOL just enjoy this victory cause it'll be SMOKE winning more often... I hope.. got to get back to the WILD game (: PEACE

“NascarNation Ryan39”

NascarNation

#13 Feb 18, 2008
420 DuDe wrote:
<quoted text> ("little sweet redneck?" LOL LOL just enjoy this victory cause it'll be SMOKE winning more often... I hope.. got to get back to the WILD game (: PEACE
always sweet! I will enjoy it I have a good feeling about Ryan this year he is very good in the new car.just might have to change my name to little sweet redneck lol I love it! have a great day and best of luck to your driver! My husband likes Stewart he calls him Stewie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr AnyonePhartss 32,820
News Tennessee grandmother accused of murdering preg... 12 hr GrandPhart 2
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... 16 hr BuzzerPhartss 2
News Top StorySpike Lee calls lack of suitors for Co... Fri MadePhaarts 6
News Republic players James McClean and Shane Duffy ... Mar 23 Republic Phart 1
News Players who have swapped the Premier League for... Mar 23 Players Phart 1
News Bastian Schweinsteiger joins MLS side Chicago Fire Mar 23 Joins Phart 1
More from around the web