Team Owner Dan Gilbert Slams 'Cowardl...

Team Owner Dan Gilbert Slams 'Cowardly' LeBron, Says He 'Quit' on C...

There are 10 comments on the WREG story from Jul 9, 2010, titled Team Owner Dan Gilbert Slams 'Cowardly' LeBron, Says He 'Quit' on C.... In it, WREG reports that:

In a scathing open letter to Cavaliers' fans, team owner Dan Gilbert slammed LeBron James, calling him "narcissistic" and "cowardly." In a subsequent interview, Gilbert went on to say that James proved himself to be a quitter on multiple occasions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Benny Hinn

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2010
he's just an overpaid gerbronie
Master P

Humboldt, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Shut yo white a..ss up. Labron cool. He dont listen to no cracker anyway.

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Lebron belongs in the same pot as our former Mayor Herring-bone hisself.
Lady C

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Seven is the year of completion and therefore I agree that it is time to move on. There is no since in anyone getting upset because this player decided to move on. I just think that all of the cruel comments are unnecessary. The Cavs will survive just like every other team in the NBA!
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jul 9, 2010
Stop whinning. You made him what he is and you weren't man enough to keep him. Have you ever thought about how ya'll will suck without him ?
FED UP

Delight, AR

#6 Jul 9, 2010
It , says a lot more about the owner [Gilbert, then it does Lebron . The commioneer should fine
the owner of the Cavs. How in the hell can he say lebron quit?
amy

Barberton, OH

#7 Jul 9, 2010
FED UP wrote:
It , says a lot more about the owner [Gilbert, then it does Lebron . The commioneer should fine
the owner of the Cavs. How in the hell can he say lebron quit?
he quit during the playoff's, he sucked..wouldn't follow rules, pass the ball, nor shake hands with Dalante West. He is a spoiled baby and nobody really cares that he left, they care HOW he left..He obviously knew he was going so he could've at least had the decency to tell someone, even if only one person, like the owner, so just maybe the Cavs could've gotten another player instead of being dooped by some spoiled brat, who only cared about the all about me, drama scene. So he can say, I love you Akron all you want, well, hookers get treated better by pimps than he treated his beloved Akron. He should of been a man and let someone know..thats like leaving a message on your fiance's voicemail, that you want to break up...beat it LeBron!
amy

Barberton, OH

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Master P wrote:
Shut yo white a..ss up. Labron cool. He dont listen to no cracker anyway.
Now the problem with your ignorant qoute is...white ass...hmmm??? How's come that is ok? Is it because you are ghetto trash like LeBron's mom? And she is the reason he left? Perhaps you don't know the "black ass" lady wasn't even allowed at any of the Cav's games? He himself was embarrassed of her and that is why he threw her under the bus right before his decision? Who says, well after talking to my mom,.... like wtf? who would do that to their own mother even if she is the crackhead prostitute that she is known to be?
amy

Barberton, OH

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Big White Boss wrote:
Stop whinning. You made him what he is and you weren't man enough to keep him. Have you ever thought about how ya'll will suck without him ?
No he wasn't good enough to win a championship so he needs Dwayne Wade to do it for him! Like Mike? huh! Even Michael Jordan who won 6 rings doesn't think this highly of himself...
amy

Barberton, OH

#10 Jul 9, 2010
Lady C wrote:
Seven is the year of completion and therefore I agree that it is time to move on. There is no since in anyone getting upset because this player decided to move on. I just think that all of the cruel comments are unnecessary. The Cavs will survive just like every other team in the NBA!
No one really cares that he moved on. Step up and be a man and say you are moving on in an adult manner. He got to big for his britches and had to draw out the publicity as long as possible...screwing his "beloved" Akron in the process. That is not a champion, that is a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leafs forward Matthews says protesting during p... 1 hr Blacklife 8
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Not who you think 34,472
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 8 hr League Fart 596
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 12 hr UsesPhartse 25
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... (Oct '16) 12 hr Vice Farts 18
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 13 hr Vice Farts 266
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Sat Fart Pool 210
More from around the web