Dallas Cowboys Land Sought-after Undr...

Dallas Cowboys Land Sought-after Undrafted Free Agent Brandon MaGee

There are 3 comments on the Rant Sports story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Dallas Cowboys Land Sought-after Undrafted Free Agent Brandon MaGee. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The 2013 NFL Draft had its share of surprises; one of the biggest wasn't the players selected, but rather the ones that weren't. When the Dallas Cowboys began the draft it was obvious that they needed to address the interior of the offensive line and that they also needed help along the defensive front, linebacking corps and secondary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Always the Star

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Apr 29, 2013
The all knowing GM has a plan, what that plan is well I'm not sure Jerry even knows. The was help on the board for OL & DL needs. Time to cut Free use that money to sign the top free agent Winston.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#2 Apr 29, 2013
> Sing along with Artie the Singer, "Follow the Yellow Brick Road, follow the Yellow Brick Road!" Dallas needs a quarterback! If you think the Cowboys can win a Super Bowl with No-show Romo ... you're living in the land of Oz. Watch out for those flying monkeys ... ya hear!?
>:/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#3 May 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Sing along with Artie the Singer, "Follow the Yellow Brick Road, follow the Yellow Brick Road!" Dallas needs a quarterback! If you think the Cowboys can win a Super Bowl with No-show Romo ... you're living in the land of Oz. Watch out for those flying monkeys ... ya hear!?
>:/
Oh Coach, I love that movie too :)

I just adore the tin man's soft voice and sexy eyes, don't you ;)

Go Pee Pee, Go Artie Dico, we are from the Land of Awwwhhhs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Single kiss a defining Olympic moment 7 hr IsPhartse 7
News Kelly resigns as Campbell Hall coach (Feb '09) 8 hr If phartse 12
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Chosen Traveler 35,536
News Earnhardt ready to hit South Korea for NBC Olym... 10 hr Maybe Phartse 2
News John Calipari is on the precipice of his most d... 13 hr CalPhartse 2
News Mets owner Fred Wilpon is reportedly furious th... 13 hr ThePhartse 20
News A's center fielder Fowler making progress from ... 13 hr KneePhartse 2
More from around the web