The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#51189 Apr 1, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA/LSU home and home 2021
Being it on !!!
USC/Little Sisters of Mercy still in work, LMFAO
> UCLA-LSU will be a NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED, TOP COLLEGE FOOTBALL MATCHUP. One of those CFB games that everyone (other than USC fans ... well, maybe those USC fans who do love real CFB) will be waiting for more than their Christmas presents. Do you think USChickens has the guts to play The Sisters of Mercy? That's some tough gals, ya know! They'll whap you on your knuckles with a ruler, and whop you upside your head with a chalkboard eraser. Hope the UCLA-LSU series will continue on after the original home and home. Great matchup in Coach Artie's Book!
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#51190 Apr 3, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Gentlemen, boys, and TV girls... Come-Out football starts tomorrow at my place! YEEEEHAAAAA!!!
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Charged up for out-of-closet football)
P.S.- Clown, UGA, Eagle, BigDan, Ruger, Joey, The Oral of Dixie ... time to come out, come out wherever you are ... ya hear!?
>:)
Does that invitation extend out to Westwood and West Hollywood, Coach Dico :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go whistling Dixie while our mouths are full!

West Hollywood, CA

#51191 Apr 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA/LSU home and home 2021
Bring it on you whimps!!!
LMFAO
Nation please, why incite those SEC ruffians at such an early stage. Do you realize that besides USC being in there, the SEC ran the top ten table with their recruiting classes :/

Those young buck studs will all be the ones playing our Bruins when this irresponsible home~home improvement schedule that AD Danny conjured up will come into play :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Let's suck up to them for awhile to keep them from getting angry shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#51192 Apr 3, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Clown, Poon Tang Wayne, Goober Hull ... y'all come on down from Heartbreak Hill, and get with the program ... ya hear!?
>º)
Please Coach Dico, your sounds of desperation for male companionship is somewhat disheartening here :/

But I hear your loin ~ aching cry Artemus, and for that is why I HAVE RETURNED. So again, use me as you wish, maybe as an erotic outlet of aggression like you have in the past, such as after one of your Tigers underachieving losses last season ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Topix – we are NEVER too far away!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#51193 Apr 3, 2014
> Chosen Traveler has returned!
>:D

West Hollywood, CA

#51195 Apr 4, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Chosen Traveler please return! I want to have hate sex with you
DabNabIt Coach, what are we Bruins, chopped liver? I know we may not have as comparable packaging, but that is what Bruin ticklers are for ;)

Time to get your mind off those nasty, bad boy Trojans :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We can have a jolly compromise!

West Hollywood, CA

#51196 Apr 7, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
What's worse than having no college football?
Answer: Having to jerk my own chicken without any creamy Cajun sauce >:(
Don't fret too much Coach, I heard your Lady Tigers did pretty well in college basketball this year :)

And my Bruins and your Tigers have water pull-o and fish hockey coming up respectively. And to top it off, both sports have interchangeable uniforms too ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers. Our best may be behind us and if so, come on in!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#51197 Apr 10, 2014
What's going on DECO MAN? Spring Games are here.

West Hollywood, CA

#51198 Apr 10, 2014
UGA 1 wrote:
What's going on DECO MAN? Spring Games are here.
Good point Mister UGA. I don't know what happened to Artie Dico :/

Just a week ago he was so gung-ho and boastful about another Tiger rape and pillage season, yet now he is as quiet as a Lousiana gay bar after closing hours ;)

Go Bruins, Go Bulldogs Go Tigers! Let's spring into action I say!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#51199 Apr 14, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Chosen Traveler has returned!
Any LSU players or ex players shoot anyone today?

West Hollywood, CA

#51200 Apr 14, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BIG Danny! Long time you have taken making the turn at the (South) Bend ;)

Unfortunately, that is a very valid question. I already have Coach Artie Dico investigating on that very thing, and by the lack of his response here, I must concur that he is quite busy with the abundance of candidates to your question :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers. Both our teams like to shoot if you know what I mean!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#51201 Apr 14, 2014
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one of their fans....Deco is having an all night "shootout" with Michaels Sams again....LMFAO!

West Hollywood, CA

#51202 Apr 21, 2014
One bigtime "alternative" Bruin fan checking in here to see if Coach Artie Dico Man is still okay :/

I know you have been extremely busy post-Katrina and ever since "alternative" mindlike individuals relocated to Baton Apply Rouge from New Orleans ;)

We appreciate that Coach Artie welcomed these newcomers who brought with them more liberal ideas and a flourishing of culture, complete with "alternative" Mardi Gras krewes, and a burgeoning pride festival :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, and Go Coach Artie for his openess to NOLA Minor's diversity with open arm acceptance!

West Hollywood, CA

#51203 Apr 21, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
What's worse than having no college football?
Answer: Having to watch sports my university is not any good at >:(
It is okay Coach. That is why I told you that your Tigers should embrace some of our Bruin athletics like men's underwater activities ;)

Go Bruins! Go Tigers! Here is to bridging that gap and I don't mean Cumberland!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#51204 May 30, 2014
I SEE THE SLOW DEATH OF THIS FORUM HAS FINALLY TAKEN PLACE... RIP - LoL

GO GATORS

West Hollywood, CA

#51205 May 30, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
I SEE THE SLOW DEATH OF THIS FORUM HAS FINALLY TAKEN PLACE... RIP - LoL
GO GATORS
On the contrary sir, Coach Artie Dico Man has been in a hiberative state, awaiting his only love in life, Tiger football ;)

In the meantime, Coach was asked by local authorities to stay away from the elementary schools, especially the ones that sport the same schools colors as LSU :/

Go Bruins, Go Gators, Go Tigers! We can handle the slow death I tell you!
Spartan

Houston, TX

#51206 Jul 14, 2014
Wild Bill wrote:
Did any of you Meat Heads ever read any thing called 'STEELE'S Magazine. Among about a dozen other magazines of so called experts such as Sports Illustrated and etc. Steele's says the Pac. 10 plays the 8 toughest schedules with Washington # 1 and USC #2 on strength of schedule. George from OHIO: You are letting your Stupidity hang out your butt because you have no brains when you call USC " Overrated " . Overated against WHOM. BUCKS, North East MD : THAW OUT BRO., Your Brain is still frozen. Re-read the first part of this comment.And good ole Killeen from Texas: You also should Re-read the first part.USC would love to see you guys in N.O. The Little 12 will not look so good after the Pac 10 gets thru with them this year. GOOO SC, FIGHT ON
Well Dude, your bias is obvious. One of the reasons Washington strength of schedule is what it is because they will attempt an SEC opener; And LSU will kick their ass just like the season when they opened against Oregon. It's like a non conference warm up. This will add one more loss to this PAC 10 SEC total. Then you can whine about USC not getting any respect for their illegal team.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#51207 Jul 27, 2014
GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#51208 Jul 28, 2014
Matt from Columbus wrote:
GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my Matthew, isn't that the NBA basketballer team from Wisconsin? I am surprised you follow them :/

Go LGBT Bruins!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#51209 Jul 28, 2014
RIP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Anthony Ramon 35,098
News Jose Canseco on being molested by women: - It w... 3 hr AndPharrts 11
News Kurt Busch returns to Stewart-Haas Racing Read ... 5 hr DrivePhartse 5
News The Latest: ESPN pulls McNabb, Davis amid misco... 5 hr Farting a Raider 2
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks 5 hr BetPhartse 8
News Bonsignore: Jerry Jones set to clash with Roger... 13 hr Raider Fartomitry 4
News College Basketball Made Louisville, Then Broke It 22 hr For Pharts 2
More from around the web