The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments
49,001 - 49,020 of 49,273 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, it is tough to lose! But, at least Coach Artie stays and makes the meals when his team loses ... while weak minded peeps disappear into the shadows and cower behind their mommy's apron when their team loses.
>;)
A lot of find that commendable about you Coach Dico. Nice to see you still bring your own apron to the cooking counter after your fellas lose ;)

Go Bruins! Go Tigers! Go Topix culinary classing and recipes that make cooking crow for consumption bearable!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>as usual, no sense whatsoever. Status quo for Dickhole. I'm right you are wrong. I'm smart you are not. I use logic. You use blind fandom.
Please sir, we are trying to get Coach Dico back on track to defend his team and conference with some sort of dignity. We UCLA Bruins have a similar embarrassment with a Topix poster named Bruin For Life that we constantly have to reprimand for general stupidity :/

I do like your cute little nickname for Professor Artie though. Brings up some of the Cajun backwoods hoedowns that Artie treated us boys to back when I visited his stomping ground :)

They have a fun game we played called naked leaptoad (the Southern version of leapfrog). Coach Dico enjoyed that taking place in the Cajun mud so a lot of slipping took place in mid-leap (if you know what we alternative lifestyle types like Artie and I mean) ;)

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of find that commendable about you Coach Dico. Nice to see you still bring your own apron to the cooking counter after your fellas lose ;)
Go Bruins! Go Tigers! Go Topix culinary classing and recipes that make cooking crow for consumption bearable!
You shouldve asked Fart Dickhole Ham what color his sissy kitchen apron is, hot pink or piss yellow and purple... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You'e welcome! You and PP have a gay ole time ... ya hear!?
>:/
I stay clear of interfering in relationships. When you arent jerking to a photo of Les Miles in your version of angry sex, it is obvious with the Topix man-love shown between you two, PP is your boy toy! Have at it ... ya hear, and we all are sure ya do! HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldve asked Fart Dickhole Ham what color his sissy kitchen apron is, hot pink or piss yellow and purple... HaHa
Please Mister Traveler, do not stereotype Coach Dico like that. He is his own chef and regularly cooks in the nude for the fellas only sporting a white-laced apron that says "kiss the cook here" right above the hole in the fabric around the lower extremities :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Coach Artie has us fellas on our knees over his cooking!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

ART DICK IN A MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I know I can't sway any of you Trojan womanizers over, but you'e welcome to join myself and PP having a gay ole time ... ya hear!?
>:/
No need Coach, let them and Alabama stay where they are with those seriously sourpuss coaches they have :/

Coach Jimmy M and Coach Leslie M both have that boyish smile that all we fellas "understand" and I know you get what coffee I'm pouring here ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We know where to have the real gay ole times!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

frightfan wrote:
<quoted text>as usual, I have no sense of anything whatsoever. Status quo for a dingle-berry like me. I'm wrong you are right. Go figure. If only I knew right from wrong. I'm dumb you are smart. I search high and low for the logic that you always have. You have all the wisdom knowledge and truth of the entire universe while I stay secure in my ignorance and unintelligent BS.
> So true! It's gotta be hell being you! LMAO!!!
>:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you will stay clear of interfering in me and PP Pete's loving relationship. When I'm not jerking off to a photo of my hunk PP in my version of angry sex, it is obvious to all of Topix with the man-love shown between me and PP that i'm his boy toy!...HaHa
> Not to worry, Coach Artie has no intention of interfering in you two losers loving relationship. But, inquiring minds like frightfan, Trojan and Bite On, do want to know ... does PP call you his/her "Mistress", or, his/her "Live Action Figure"? LMAO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

> Coach Artie sits back in his favorite easy chair and sips his CC&Coke. The Coach puts down his favorite mixed drink and looks to the heavens ... Lord, could you please send those weak minded trolls (CTYVI, PPP, and Frightfan) some help? Those poor, pathetic, lost in The Wilderness of Dumb@ss excuses for humans, are just too easy to slam. Coach Artie knows it's not much of a challenge to moi (Your favorite, Heavenly Gifted Universal Brain)... but, maybe you could send ALL of the rest of the Trolls to do battle with "Artie the Mighty". I know, I know, it's not much of a challenge, but, it should give You and I a few laughs. After Artie's short prayer to God ... he now takes a sip of his drink. "Ahh ... life is good!
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie sits back in his favorite easy chair and sips his CC&Coke. The Coach puts down his favorite mixed drink and looks to the heavens ... Lord, could you please send those weak minded trolls (CTYVI, and Frightfan) some help? Those poor, pathetic, lost in The Wilderness of Dumb@ss excuses for humans, are just too easy to slam. Coach Artie knows it's not much of a challenge to moi (Your favorite, Heavenly Gifted Universal Brain)... but, maybe you could send ALL of the rest of the Trolls to do battle with "Artie the Mighty". I know, I know, it's not much of a challenge, but, it should give You and I a few laughs. After Artie's short prayer to God ... he now takes a sip of his drink. "Ahh ... life is good!
Hey Coachie Poo, you have to be proud of my Bruins right? We are 8-2 despite barely beating lesser opponents, but the victory is the name of the game regardless who we play right ;)

But those alternate uniforms have got to go! They looked like they were drudged through motor oil for 10 miles :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Our colors might look wussy to some, but we like them!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> It's gotta be hell being a USCheatin' Chickens fan! LMAO!!!
Hell is feeling pretty good right now for the USC Trojans making the #4 Cardinal crow like chickens! Now is your turn to see if your Bayou Vandals have the nomads to actually beat a team ranked higher then you (last try) LMAO! Careful Fartie, those Cheatin Chickens just dont go away and are ready to pass you up in the BCS polls...HaHaHaHa

USC -#23 IN THE BCS AND CLIMBING
LSU - DROPPING TO #18 AND HIDING

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

gonads (nomads) sorry mixed up the two words as I realized nomads is the word that will define the Bayou Vandals for NEXT weekend... HaHa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hell is feeling pretty good right now for the USC Trojans making the #4 Cardinal crow like chickens! Now is your turn to see if your Bayou Vandals have the nomads to actually beat a team ranked higher then you (last try) LMAO! Careful Fartie, those Cheatin Chickens just dont go away and are ready to pass you up in the BCS polls...HaHaHaHa
USC -#23 IN THE BCS AND CLIMBING
LSU - DROPPING TO #18 AND HIDING
> Yeah, yeah, yeah!#23 is still behind #18 ... hardy har har! Congrats to the USChickens for the win against "overrated" Stanford. Your Chickens actually played a pretty good game. Must have been the "cookies"! Now comes the big test for the Chickens ... the bottom feeding Colorado Water Buffalo. Coach Artie's Question of the Day: Will USChickens honor their long standing tradition of losing to another Pac-12 bottom feeder?

Uncle Si, adds his perspective: It's a fact Jack! Rule #1: Whenever you play a bottom feeder, the coaches have to keep a full bag of freshly baked cookies ready at all times. Rule #2: If the coaches eat the cookies before the players get to them, your chances of winning are, slim and none. Rule #3: Have the water boy (if he's not too busy deflating footballs) keep the cookies hidden from the coaches.
...Quoted from, Uncle Si's Psychology 1(01).
THE END!
>º)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
gonads (nomads) sorry mixed up the two words as I realized nomads is the word that will define the Bayou Vandals for NEXT weekend... HaHa
> No need to apologize, as we all know ... weak minded brains are like that!

The fRose Bowl by any other name is still the fRose Bowl ... A USChicken by any other name is still a Chicken!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, it is tough to lose! But, at least Coach Artie stays and faces the music when his team loses ... while weak minded peeps disappear into the shadows and cower behind their mommy's apron when their team loses.
>;)
Whatever Professor!! This thread has been taking defections for a long time. Anyway, It isn't like LSU is having a bad season! You guys are just accustomed to 10 + wins!! I think you can take TAM.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

fightfan wrote:
This SEC is not clearly the best conference in the country. Let’s start with Alabama. I think last year’s ‘Bama team would be a double-digit favorite over this year’s team. This Alabama is still the flagship team in the conference.
Where are the others?
Auburn and Missouri look like good football teams. The rest - Georgia (6-3), LSU (7-3) and Florida (4-5)- are not up to their usual standards. Injuries have hurt them - but their record is their record. The injuries only come into play when it comes to how much heat is under the seat of head coach Will Muschamp. Florida is not a good football team. Ole Miss might be a better team than LSU, Florida and Georgia.
Look at the Big Ten. I think we are seeing a comparable conference. One elite team - Ohio State - and several others that deserve more respect than they are getting. Michigan State has arguably the nation’s top defense and is allowing 11.6 points a game (third in the country); is No. 1 in pass defense efficiency; No. 1 in run defense; No. 1 in third down defense; No. 1 in first downs allowed; No. 1 in total defense.
Wisconsin is 7-2 … but really 8-1 as one of the worst referee calls of the season cost them a shot at a game-winning field goal against Arizona State. Wisky’s only real loss was to Ohio State. Wisconsin is fifth nationally in points against and 10th in rushing yards. That it is No. 27 in scoring offense is pretty impressive when you consider the Badgers are 87th in passing yards.
Mississippi is the SEC school getting no respect. We have one of those up here in Minnesota. Love to see that bowl game match-up.
We keep hearing about Ohio State not having a signature win. I am okay with that.
I have been complaining about the schedule all year. My question is: Where is Alabama's signature win? Texas A&M? I would say Wisconsin is a signature win if Texas A&M is.
Ole Miss, which is 3-3 in the conference? Yes, Ole Miss better than usual but does not rate a signature win.
LSU? The Bayou Bengals lost to Ole Miss.
We have put too much into what was rather than what is.
“The SEC is all that a bag of chips.”
“The Big Ten is Ohio State and a bunch of has been and never was teams.”
I agree that Michigan ST should be ranked higher.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Please Mister Traveler, do not mention male anatomy around Coach Dico or myself :/

We both have a hard enough time focusing on the game when our young fellas come running out of the tunnel in those tight football pants ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Maybe we can sneak salt peter in the jock straps of the Sun Devils and Aggies to give our teams a fighting chance!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Professor!! This thread has been taking defections for a long time.
I hope you will give my friend Coach Artie a break here. He may have major case of deflectitis after facing Johnny Footballs this weekend :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Maybe next year we can get some respect!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No need for me to apologize, as we all know ... weak minded brains are like that!

I wholeheartedly second that Coach Dico!

Go Bruin fans, Go Tiger fans! Our minds think alike!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No need to apologize, as we all know ... weak minded brains are like that!
The fRose Bowl by any other name is still the fRose Bowl ... A USChicken by any other name is still a Chicken!
The Rose Bowl is the Granddaddy of them ALL... except for the remainder of the year when it is called home to that displaced team in Westwood called the (B)ruins, that think they are too posh to have an on-campus stadium... HaHa

USC - THE CEO TROJANS ARE ON A ROLL AND IT AINT CALLED A CHICKEN SUB!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••