The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,332)

Showing posts 46,621 - 46,640 of49,264
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
big Dan u need to watch what u say because the Georgia bulldogs have done beat your mighty nd and come jan 7th Alabama is going to show them just how bad the sec is once again we are a powerhouse conference and we have won the national championship 6 years in a row and are going to make it number 7 so u all need to be ready for a beating of a life time just like the Georgia bulldogs did to u all in 1980
Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
can any of your teams beat any of the sec teams I believe that would be a very big hell no not even close because the sec is the powerhouse conference in the country as of right now nd is going to find out the hard way on the 7th just like they did in 1980 when the Georgia bulldogs beat them
Any of my teams? Well I just have one and we have a winning record against the "SEC", that means the SEC has a losing record against Notre Dame. Have a nice day and try again. 1980 the last time that Georgia was good.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.
And the schedule ranked above yours and everyone elses in the SEC. I have a question, did you get a National Championship trophy when Alabama won last year? Nope you got teabagged.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of my teams? Well I just have one and we have a winning record against the "SEC", that means the SEC has a losing record against Notre Dame. Have a nice day and try again. 1980 the last time that Georgia was good.
1980 was the last time Georgia was good really Dan?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And the schedule ranked above yours and everyone elses in the SEC. I have a question, did you get a National Championship trophy when Alabama won last year? Nope you got teabagged.
> ND's scheduled ranked above everyone else's schedules only in the eyes of the delusional schizophrenics who occupy the dark recesses of the Notre Dame Insane Asylum. Not to worry, the guys in the white coats will be over soon to light the candle in your padded cell. You see, there is a flicker of light after all in your dark, delusional world.

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (CFB's Torchbearer of Enlightenment for delusional fools)

P.S.- If you're a good little girl at the BCS NC Game in Miami, Alabama might show you their brand new BCS NC Trophy. They may even let Naughty Dame take a picture or two of it. Now, behave yourself, and be good ... ya hear!?
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see those ferocious brutes Naughty Dame beat this year? I'd be embarrassed to brag about the Frightened Iwish on this thread especially with SEC fans.
your so called Irish did not really play anybody that good the Irish had a easy schedule so that is why they stayed unbeaten compared to the sec that has very good teams in its conference that is why like I said before we are a powerhouse conference and that is why 2 teams came to join our conference to play against top teams not wanna be teams so your Irish better be ready for a besting of a lifetime that bama is going to give them and as for the comment about Georgia they are back and ready for everybody next season go dawgs and also Georgia is going to show cornhuskers just how good of a conference the sec is and another thing we a 6 straight national championships to back up our conference can any of the other conferences say that I believe that would be a very dam big hell no so go somewhere else with your smack talk

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> ND's scheduled ranked above everyone else's schedules only in the eyes of the delusional schizophrenics who occupy the dark recesses of the Notre Dame Insane Asylum. Not to worry, the guys in the white coats will be over soon to light the candle in your padded cell. You see, there is a flicker of light after all in your dark, delusional world.
Yours truly,
P.S.- If you're a good little girl at the BCS NC Game in Miami, Alabama might show you their brand new BCS NC Trophy. They may even let Naughty Dame take a picture or two of it. Now, behave yourself, and be good ... ya hear!?
For a schedule that was so tough they played

5 team that didn't have a winning record.
4 teams that was 7-5 that's 9 teams with a 7-5 record or worse whats so tough about that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1980 was the last time Georgia was good really Dan?
> UGA, you must excuse BigDumb, uh, Dan ... the boy is walking on a tightrope high above reality. Naughty Dame wins a bunch of games against teams Cherry Street Elementary could have beaten, and the boy goes absolutely berserk! I mean, Daniel was walking around Jurassic Park last year with his Shepherd's Staff, rounding up his herd of dinosaurs. Now, he's got one foot in the rubber room, and the other on a banana peel, thinking the Frightened Iwish are going to win the BCS National Championship. Dr. Artie is worried about the poor boy getting his wittle feelings hurt when reality slaps him and Manti Ze'ro up side their pumpkin heads. OUCH!!! It won't be a pretty sight The Good Doctor thinks! Not a pretty sight at all!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For a schedule that was so tough they played
5 team that didn't have a winning record.
4 teams that was 7-5 that's 9 teams with a 7-5 record or worse whats so tough about that.
> Typical ND, playing schools that haven't been pertinent to college football since the shootout at the Okay Corral. It's amazing how all those non-SEC teams play those "wuss" schedules and think they are king of the mountain. It's going to be another SEC beat down of a way-overrated BCS NC wannabe! Similar to Ohio State getting thumped by both Florida and LSU in the BCS National Championship. Live and learn, I guess!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
your so called Irish did not really play anybody that good the Irish had a easy schedule so that is why they stayed unbeaten compared to the sec that has very good teams in its conference that is why like I said before we are a powerhouse conference and that is why 2 teams came to join our conference to play against top teams not wanna be teams so your Irish better be ready for a besting of a lifetime that bama is going to give them and as for the comment about Georgia they are back and ready for everybody next season go dawgs and also Georgia is going to show cornhuskers just how good of a conference the sec is and another thing we a 6 straight national championships to back up our conference can any of the other conferences say that I believe that would be a very dam big hell no so go somewhere else with your smack talk
> SEC, baby! Nuff said!!!
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> UGA, you must excuse BigDumb, uh, Dan ... the boy is walking on a tightrope high above reality. Naughty Dame wins a bunch of games against teams Cherry Street Elementary could have beaten, and the boy goes absolutely berserk! I mean, Daniel was walking around Jurassic Park last year with his Shepherd's Staff, rounding up his herd of dinosaurs. Now, he's got one foot in the rubber room, and the other on a banana peel, thinking the Frightened Iwish are going to win the BCS National Championship. Dr. Artie is worried about the poor boy getting his wittle feelings hurt when reality slaps him and Manti Ze'ro up side their pumpkin heads. OUCH!!! It won't be a pretty sight The Good Doctor thinks! Not a pretty sight at all!
so true there art deco man disregard the comment I made toward u I miss read it on what u said Irish is going down and down hard on the 7th

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> ND's scheduled ranked above everyone else's schedules only in the eyes of the delusional schizophrenics who occupy the dark recesses of the Notre Dame Insane Asylum. Not to worry, the guys in the white coats will be over soon to light the candle in your padded cell. You see, there is a flicker of light after all in your dark, delusional world.
Yours truly,
Poor poor little arty his team sucks so he has to lash out. Have fun with that. Enjoy the Chicken Gizzard bowl.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I love how the SEC fans find it so easy to bow down to their master, Alabama.
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
I love how the SEC fans find it so easy to bow down to their master, Alabama.
bigdan has any of the teams that are in your teams conference beaten any teams from the sec that would be a very big no and if my facts are right and I know that they are the sec has won the national championship 6 years in a row about the be 7 on jan7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor poor pitiful me. artie's team kicks @ss and takes names. Have fun with that. Enjoy the Chick-fil-A bowl.
> Thanks, Daniel ... the Chic-fil-A Bowl is a hell of a better match up than the BCS NC game with defending national champion Alabama against that pathetic Notre Dame team. The BCS should be ashamed of putting an outclassed team like ND against a powerful SEC team. Well, Coach Artie knows life isn't fair all the time, and now ND will have to pay the price! Pity!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

That is one heck of a run-on sentence.
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
bigdan has any of the teams that are in your teams conference beaten any teams from the sec that would be a very big no and if my facts are right and I know that they are the sec has won the national championship 6 years in a row about the be 7 on jan7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Matt the Teacher from the Columbus School of Grammar wrote:
That is one heck of a run-on sentence.<quoted text>
> Not a punctuation mark to be found!
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>That is one heck of a run-on sentence.
do u have a problem with it

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I honestly don't care about grammar in regards to a sports forum, but that was one insane run-on sentence.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not a punctuation mark to be found!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I wonder what would be the cause of it, too much red dirt???
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have a problem with it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,621 - 46,640 of49,264
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady Not A Top-Five NFL Quarterback, Accor... 3 min Crazytempest 49
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 17 min Dave 10,019
To some, Lehigh Valley charter school's ice ska... (Jan '09) 1 hr Lvpa student 164
Northern Ga. defendants' attorneys intend to pr... 1 hr Sideline Observer 1
Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson: The NFL's best c... 2 hr Packer hacker 51
Why did Brady get a pass on player ranking? 2 hr Crazytempest 7
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) 3 hr Greg 15
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••