The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#47599 Oct 17, 2012
Ahh, this thread is finally dead after running for 5 years! Wow!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47600 Oct 18, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Ahh, this thread is finally dead after running for 5 years! Wow!
The funny thing is that for 4 of those years the Pac? wasn't even in the conversation anymore and they are back in it.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47601 Oct 18, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not taking anything away from Northwestern, Matt. They've played great this CFB season so far. Pat Fitzgerald is definitely making a name for himself. He'd be a great hire for a CFB team who has a chance for a BCS NC.
>:)
Hey, where ya been, LSU didn't embarrass themselves last week, you can get back on the bandwagon and start posting again.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47602 Oct 19, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, where ya been, LSU didn't embarrass themselves last week, you can get back on the bandwagon and start posting again.
Dont worry, once he remembers that his forgotten computer password is "jackass”, he will be back on here spewing his purple and pee yellow propaganda... HaHa

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47603 Oct 21, 2012
My DAWGS better shape up for next week or the Lizards are going to get the best of us. Go DAWGS.
BIG DOWN THERE

Anniston, AL

#47606 Oct 22, 2012
Alabama is a war machine

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47607 Oct 22, 2012
BIG DOWN THERE wrote:
Alabama is a war machine
Big down there? Wouldn't you want yours small and tight?
BIG DOWN THERE

Anniston, AL

#47608 Oct 22, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate me cuz my tally whacker would make two of that little pecker of yours...leprechaun unit...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47609 Oct 23, 2012
BIG DOWN THERE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hate me cuz my tally whacker would make two of that little pecker of yours...leprechaun unit...
You're obviously to stupid to realize your ignorance. I'll just move on and let you pretend that you have a pecker. If you have to use straps to have a pecker, it's a want to have rather than a reality.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#47610 Oct 23, 2012
BIG DOWN THERE wrote:
Alabama is a war machine
Oh my, is that anything like a war monger :/

Let's think soft, peaceful things and Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#47611 Oct 23, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
All this sexy locker room talk and my Professor of man fun Art Dico is not around :(

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47612 Oct 24, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>All this sexy locker room talk and my Professor of man fun Art Dico is not around :(
He might be away on a hedonistic retreat enjoying special time alone with his fellow LSU buddy Death Valley... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47613 Oct 25, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
So delusional, Artie. So delusional. OSU still has work to get to the silver bullet defense. But their O is simply amazing and this is a year removed from our worst offensive team in history.<quoted text>
> So, Matt ... how long will it take for the Buckeyes to get away from their worst defensive team in history?
>:/

#47614 Oct 25, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the good thing is that you mostly play cupcakes so I don't see much of a challenge until maybe the SEC Championship game or NC game. The SEC schedule couldn't have been laid out for ya any better. The only team decent team that you have left is Mississippi State (just kidding), I know Texas A&M is ranked but no one is buying that, if yall just try and mail it in you could have problems but I don't even see that being much of a problem.
> The old dummy is criticizing Alabama's schedule, after his overrated Frightened Iwish's scrape-by wins over a washed up pack of non-BCS quality teams. Hey, dummy... how much did the ND white collar criminal football boosters pay the refs to give the win to ND over Stanford? What a travesty! All ND fans should be ashamed of that blatant case of Frightened Iwish thievery.

#47615 Oct 25, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
> Unlike some [email protected] wimps who disappear into the shadows after their team gets beat ... Coach Artie is always there, win, or lose! FACT!!!

NOTICE: The Coach won't mention THE NAME of said [email protected] wimp due to The Coach's knowledge of delicate sensitivity of the known chump.

#47616 Oct 25, 2012
USChicken Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry, once he remembers that his forgotten computer password is "chosen traveler the jackass”, he will be back on here educating us with his purple and gold facts... HaHa
> Rats ... now I have to change my password.
>:(

#47617 Oct 25, 2012
USChicken Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> Professor Artie is probaby away on his yearly Einstein family reunion retreat enjoying special time with his brainy family members :)
> Don't applaud, throw money! The Great One is back, feeling refreshed, and more knowledgeable, wise, and charming as ever. You may all bow in unison!

#47618 Oct 25, 2012
PEE PEE PETE the TROJAN wrote:
<quoted text>All this sexy locker room talk and my man of fun USChicken Traveler is not around :(
> Geesh PeePee ... Quit your bitchin', pick up the phone and call Traveler.

West Hollywood, CA

#47619 Oct 25, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh PeePee ... Quit your bitchin', pick up the phone and call Traveler.
Now most of your are not overly thrilled to have Coach Dico back, but I sure am :)

So now that is out of the way, who is this Death Valley cat they are talking about being with you? I thought you and I have THE special bond Professor ;)

Go UCLA and LSU - We can relate ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#47620 Oct 25, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't applaud, throw sweaty bodies! The Great One is back, feeling refreshed, sexually satifisfied by Death Valley, and more knowledgeable to the ways of same sex ideals, and as prince charming as ever. You may all bow and blow in unison!
Oh my-my, like I said , I am glad the Professor is back :)
:)
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: FIFA disbands racism task force, s... 3 hr RACIST RUSSIA 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Wings Must Be Bold And Deal For Trouba 17 hr RIP Gordie 1
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... 18 hr justmusic 4
News Nascar VP gives a stern warning on inspections 18 hr MrTinkertrain24 1
News Cleveland Browns Release Quarterback Johnny Man... (Mar '16) 23 hr Go Blue Forever 8
News Introducing Geoff, the superhero brother of a H... Sun Paul 1
More from around the web