The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Read more: ArmchairGM 49,305

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Read more

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46323 May 24, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I remember old Bill !!!! better know as the horny hick! I also remember him lying about losing his load on that blue dress of that little fat girl.. what a lying bastard
> Billy Bob Clinton? What a low-life joke he was as president! Now, on a more serious note: the business of college football ... 100 days till kickoff!
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#46324 May 24, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Billy Bob Clinton? What a low-life joke he was as president! Now, on a more serious note: the business of college football ... 100 days till kickoff!
100 days!!!!!! YES NICK HAS HIS HAND ON HIS ZIPPER

SABAN IS BUILDING A ARMY IN T-Town

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#46325 May 24, 2012
seriously? The problems in our economy were actually his fault. The great wealth and bustle of our ecoomy in the 90's were because of Reagan. We're just seeig the result of George Bush Jr. as our economy is slowly improving a bit. Problem is, when we see what Obama did we're going to all be worried.
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, don't mention a azz wipe like George Bush (Sr. or Jr.) in the same sentence with Mr. Bill Clinton. George Bush did what he did HIMSELF!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#46326 May 24, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hmmm! So you've already had it, huh? I just talked to Dinni, and that so-called fact of yours in not a fact at all. Drop the jug of moonshine, and lay off the road kill! You need to learn the difference between fact and fiction. Fiction is what you got ... and, fact is what you didn't get! Got it? Now, have yourself a nice day at the still ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Artie the Romantic (Unchained in Winnipeg)
Lucky for you, Bama won. I was worried about Mike. If Bama would have lost, they would have probably poisoned the ole LSU Mascot.

The glass is half full, Professor.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#46327 May 24, 2012
The old never ending thread.:-)
Matt, you should talk religion next.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46328 May 24, 2012
LOL, I should.
Eagle3 wrote:

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46329 May 24, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
seriously? The problems in our economy were actually his fault. The great wealth and bustle of our ecoomy in the 90's were because of Reagan. We're just seeig the result of George Bush Jr. as our economy is slowly improving a bit. Problem is, when we see what Obama did we're going to all be worried.<quoted text>
I know this because I lived it; when Mr. Clinton was Pres., I had and kept money in my pocket, and this had nothing to do with Reagan. If what yo're saying holds water then Obama was handed a bag of crap from George, Jr. when he left office....

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46330 May 24, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The preceding post is from an out of work, stand-up comedian. When has USCheaters play a BCS quality football schedule? Well, they did once ... back when everyone was riding dinosaurs. Hey, numb nuts ... LSU was 13-1 last season and played in the BCS NC game! What was your low-life USCheaters doing? Oh, that's right staying at home (NCAA PROBATION, LMAO!!!) and watching every other college football team play in bowl games. Well, that's what happens when you get caught cheating. USCheaters with a difficult football schedule? LMAO!!! USC in the BCS NC game? really? LMAO!!! LSU over hyped? Yeah right ... who was #1 for most of last season? Who's #1 for this year ... gee, go figure ... LSU!!! USCheaters' never over hyped in CFB? Well, good thing for you, that you left that one-liner out! It would have brought down the house!
BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now, pull your brown nose outta Clown's posterior ... ya hear!?
>:D
Yawn.......... Your post bores me about as much as your Tigers performance in the Bama title game. Maybe the SEC needs to play some more OOC, Major Division teams to see how they stack up instead of that inner, Free Mason, Conference mentality where you all stroke eachother off and tell eachother how you are better then everyone else (rah-rah-rah). The media/SEC love affair will eventually pass and be exposed for what it is... TOWSON and NORTH TEXAS??? Really??? HaHaHaHaHa - Great BCS Quality Schedule there Gomer!!!!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46331 May 24, 2012
Eagle3 wrote:
And still 100 days until NCAA football. Damn!!!!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46332 May 24, 2012
Economic policies of a president take a long time to take affect. What we were seeing as GB Jr was president was from Bill Clinton. We're only just seeing what affect GB Jr had and believe it or not our economy is actually improving. That is not because of Obama, we'll see the effects he has had in about 5-8 years.
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I know this because I lived it; when Mr. Clinton was Pres., I had and kept money in my pocket, and this had nothing to do with Reagan. If what yo're saying holds water then Obama was handed a bag of crap from George, Jr. when he left office....
joey

Maringouin, LA

#46333 May 24, 2012
Economic policies of a president take a long time to take affect. What we were seeing as GB Jr was president was from Bill Clinton. We're only just seeing what affect GB Jr had and believe it or not our economy is actually improving. That is not because of Obama, we'll see the effects he has had in about 5-8 years.<quoted text>
you must have been dropped on your head as a baby and recieved severe brain damage if you believe the insane crap you posted?i can see the damage obama has done over 3 years and dont need more time to see it!you cant blame bush for what obama and his puppets like eric holder are doing!cant you see how they are disregarding the constitution and making up their own rules?now i see why you thought jefferson was a good qb!you do no research and post what the main stream media tells you!what about the increase of usa debt to over 5 trillion since obama took over?im sure in your tiny pea brain you can find a way to blame bush for that too!!!bush must be the reason the sec has crushed ohio state the past years??

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#46334 May 24, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>you must have been dropped on your head as a baby and recieved severe brain damage if you believe the insane crap you posted?i can see the damage obama has done over 3 years and dont need more time to see it!you cant blame bush for what obama and his puppets like eric holder are doing!cant you see how they are disregarding the constitution and making up their own rules?now i see why you thought jefferson was a good qb!you do no research and post what the main stream media tells you!what about the increase of usa debt to over 5 trillion since obama took over?im sure in your tiny pea brain you can find a way to blame bush for that too!!!bush must be the reason the sec has crushed ohio state the past years??
No, the sec is just that good.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#46335 May 24, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>bush must be the reason the sec has crushed ohio state the past years??
Well, if OSU was a little distracted chasing bush around campus, I can see how that would happen.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46336 May 24, 2012
You are the pea brain, misreadng what I wrote. I was a Bush supporter and was stating that the reason our economy went down was because Bill Clinton. You read what you want to read, but I'm a consevative and I'm proud of it. I can't stand Obama and feel he's ruined our country more than any president has in or history. My argument is that we won't see what he's done until about 3-5 more years. Do yourself a favor and re-read what I post it and let me know when you acually understand it. I'll give yu some tim.
joey wrote:
<quoted text>you must have been dropped on your head as a baby and recieved severe brain damage if you believe the insane crap you posted?i can see the damage obama has done over 3 years and dont need more time to see it!you cant blame bush for what obama and his puppets like eric holder are doing!cant you see how they are disregarding the constitution and making up their own rules?now i see why you thought jefferson was a good qb!you do no research and post what the main stream media tells you!what about the increase of usa debt to over 5 trillion since obama took over?im sure in your tiny pea brain you can find a way to blame bush for that too!!!bush must be the reason the sec has crushed ohio state the past years??

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46337 May 24, 2012
**you some time.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46338 May 24, 2012
Chasing bush around campus and in bars is more more important than politics :P.
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if OSU was a little distracted chasing bush around campus, I can see how that would happen.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46339 May 25, 2012
Economic policies of a president take a long time to take affect. What we were seeing as GB Jr was president was from Bill Clinton. We're only just seeing what affect GB Jr had and believe it or not our economy is actually improving. That is not because of Obama, we'll see the effects he has had in about 5-8 years.<quoted text>
Hahaha! Matt don't argue politics with me son, Reagan's economy sucked, both Bush's economy sucked and it was their fault, cause there were 12 years of the crap that I as a adult lived in....Mr Clinton's economy flourished for 8 years and it was HIS fault, not the meanderings of some old dumb azz rich mofo that was more interested in leaving a legacy of foreign policy and foreign relations instead of the internal problems at hand. Go back to political science class and learn something Matt.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#46340 May 25, 2012
Wow, Bill Clinton steps in office when it's starting to flourish and takes credit or it when really it has nothing to do with what he did. Economies are slow moving, you don't see results of a presidency for years after. I thought that was basic Economics 101. But I guess you don't get that.
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! Matt don't argue politics with me son, Reagan's economy sucked, both Bush's economy sucked and it was their fault, cause there were 12 years of the crap that I as a adult lived in....Mr Clinton's economy flourished for 8 years and it was HIS fault, not the meanderings of some old dumb azz rich mofo that was more interested in leaving a legacy of foreign policy and foreign relations instead of the internal problems at hand. Go back to political science class and learn something Matt.

#46341 May 25, 2012
Chosen Troll wrote:
<quoted text>After I pull my nose out of Clown's @ss, I Yawn.......... Your post bores me about as much as your Tigers performance in the Bama title game. Maybe the SEC needs to play some more OOC, Major Division teams to see how they stack up instead of that inner, Free Mason, Conference mentality where you all stroke eachother off and tell eachother how you are better then everyone else (rah-rah-rah). The media/SEC love affair will eventually pass and be exposed for what it is... TOWSON and NORTH TEXAS??? Really??? HaHaHaHaHa - Great BCS Quality Schedule there Gomer!!!!
> What is boring, Frito Bandito ... is USCheaters' yearly weak-@ss Pac-10 schedule. Add to that weak-@ss conference schedule the weak-@ss OOC schedule. Hawaii, Notre Dame, Syracuse! Really? Now that's some of football's real BCS powers. LMAO!!! Hawaii? Now be careful not to trip on the pineapples and coconuts. Notre Dame? Ancient Dinosaur bait! Syracuse? LMAO!!! The fat little Orange guy is the best thing Syracuse has going for it. Also, USCheaters being ranked so high every year is a joke! Come on, the tacky Trajons have absolutely no defense, and would get spanked by 90% of the SEC teams. Now, row-row-row your little banana boat down the infamous Los Angeles ditch... uh, I mean river. Watch out for the junk cars, and have a nice day in the smog ... ya hear!?
>:D

#46342 May 25, 2012
Wow, Bill Clinton steps in office when it's starting to flourish and takes credit or it when really it has nothing to do with what he did. Economies are slow moving, you don't see results of a presidency for years after. I thought that was basic Economics 101. But I guess you don't get that.<quoted text>
> Economics??? Matt ... put your monopoly money back in the bank. Do not pass Go ... do not collect $200! Sheriff Artie will allow you ONE free, Get out of Jail card. Now, it's 99 days 9 hours till kickoff ... so, start trash talking college football ... ya hear!?
>;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who could ta... 8 min Le Jimbo 14
News Jewish Museum turns 20 22 min tom wingo 26
News McClendon: Early adversity will help Mariners '... 24 min Johnnyj 1
News A Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum? 24 min tom wingo 16
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 26 min tom wingo 29,523
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... 15 hr tom wingo 2
News Gareth Hock featured for Leigh but played littl... 20 hr tom wingo 2
More from around the web