Coalfield allows South Pittsburg's Ka...

Coalfield allows South Pittsburg's Kahlil Mitchell to break loose

There are 15 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Nov 29, 2013, titled Coalfield allows South Pittsburg's Kahlil Mitchell to break loose. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Fortunately for Coalfield High School's football team, South Pittsburg fumbled the ball three times in the first half, resulting in three turnovers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

pirate

Ringgold, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
fumbled 3 times and still beat them on the field, where was the 2 big boys at that suppose to be super stars, Zack Stewart could not make the starting team at any 1 the schools in Marion County
CHS 2000

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2013
pirate wrote:
fumbled 3 times and still beat them on the field, where was the 2 big boys at that suppose to be super stars, Zack Stewart could not make the starting team at any 1 the schools in Marion County
You are a dumb ass ignorant red neck. How good does it make you feel about your self to come on a website where you hide behind a fake screen name and call out a 16 year old kid? That should put your pathetic life in perspective for you.
Big jag

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2013
Like I have said before no class. So if he could make a team in Marion county them the Mr. Football thing and the U.T thing must be a mistake
Truth

Antioch, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Too bad that 'ol Jujaun Lankford doesn't live in South Pittsburg, in fact, he doesn't even live in Tennessee! He lives in Stevenson, Alabama! We can live with the loss if you all can live with the cheating! He was the only one on the team that I did a check on, wonder what I would find if I did a little research on all of the roster? If you win by cheating you have lost.
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2013
I would really like to know how home grown boys S.P.has on their team and how many out state boys they have.
Isreal

Campobello, SC

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Bunch of ignorant heathen redneck ish. Lankfords lived in SP his whole life raised by his mom Tammy. Coached him in little league from 5 yrs. old til 12 ! Where does all this ignorant hate filled stuff come from ? Cowards hiding behind fake screen names.... Smh
A.Crowley

Jasper, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2013
Yes JaJuan has lived his whole life right in South Pittsburg. His mother works in town too and has for years. Jeez. Crazy people who don't know their facts. I lived near JaJuan for awhile. He was a good back ever since I first saw him play when he was in 4th or 5th grade. Some people just like to stir drama and spread hate. That being said, Zach Stewart is also a heck of an athlete and I'll be pulling for him if he follows his commitment to UT. Congrats to JaJuan and to Zach for winning Mr. Football. And congrats to the Pirates on another outstanding season and State Runner-Up title!
lol

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 7, 2013
Why are grown adults doing research on kids? That's just creepy. I bet you would like to "research" the whole team you weirdo.
REALWINNERS

Wartburg, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2013
Looks like South Pitt is back from getting spanked by Union City. The season is over Pirates. Truth be told, Coalfield lost with help of some bad calls by the refs. But thats ok, Winners no matter what the scoreboard says!!!
squinch

Ringgold, GA

#10 Dec 12, 2013
REALWINNERS wrote:
Looks like South Pitt is back from getting spanked by Union City. The season is over Pirates. Truth be told, Coalfield lost with help of some bad calls by the refs. But thats ok, Winners no matter what the scoreboard says!!!
your and idiot. coalfield couldn't beat sp if they played 100 times. and your two college prospects looked like middle school boys out there.
lol

Antioch, TN

#11 Dec 12, 2013
What is funny is that South Pitt goes out of its way to break the rules, lie and cheat, recruit from all over, but still get beta by a bunch of white boys from Union City! The boys from South Pitt can play some ball, to bad they can't read, write, spell or form a valid sentence. Ghetto trash.
Howie

Jasper, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2013
The guy above obviously didnt watch the game. Union City was not a bunch of white boys. LMAO
unforgivable

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2013
Union City had as many coloreds as SP. And all of you people who are talking bad about these high school kids have a very sad life. It's pathetic that your life is so bad that it makes you feel better to trash high school kids.
HAHA

Wartburg, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2014
squinch wrote:
<quoted text>
your and idiot. coalfield couldn't beat sp if they played 100 times. and your two college prospects looked like middle school boys out there.
Hey...it is You're..not your..whose the idiot...chickenshit Pirate behind a screen name...THAT'S THE IDIOT...but hey props to you, idiot is a big word, and you spelled it correctly!!
Big jag

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2014
Lol I I have said before most if those BOYS will be back but the next time the state will be taking care of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 6 hr RICH SLAVE 12
News FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 6 hr Whitfield blows 1,479
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 8 hr Have Farts 602
News Champions League: Bizarre goal gifts Manchester... 12 hr League Pharts 2
News Both sides say protest talks productive, more t... 13 hr Well of Farts 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Trojan 34,438
News Brady thinks Patriots' offense has room to grow 15 hr Fart Jamboree 4
More from around the web