Bennett to the 76ers

Bennett to the 76ers

There are 1 comment on the Liberty Ballers story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Bennett to the 76ers. In it, Liberty Ballers reports that:

As you probably know, the proposed trade has Love going to Cleveland; Wiggins & Thad to Minnessota; and Bennett to the 76ers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Liberty Ballers.

xKINGxDYCEx

Woodstown, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2014
I think they should add Shabaz Muhammed to the deal if we're taking back Barea. Bennett Muhammed and Barea to Phl, Love to Cle and Wiggins and Thad to Minn.

If they insist we take Martins contract I would demand Lavine instead of Muhammad or possibly both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady leads Patriots back to Super Bowl, top Ja... 1 hr Fart Raider Links 2
News Mets owner Fred Wilpon is reportedly furious th... 3 hr Just phartt 12
News Red Sox: Why has the bunt become extinct to thi... 4 hr Absolutely Phartse 2
News Judge dismisses case of slain WWE personality's... 4 hr EndedPhartse 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Like your package 35,359
News Danica Patrick claims last year in NASCAR "felt... 21 hr Top phartse 4
News Former Minnesota Vikings assistant fired by the... Sat SFB Phart 8
More from around the web