Clock Is Ticking on Les Miles' Tenure...

Clock Is Ticking on Les Miles' Tenure as Head Coach of LSU

There are 14 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Clock Is Ticking on Les Miles' Tenure as Head Coach of LSU. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Les Miles reacts to a call during LSU's 25-24 loss against Clemson on Dec. 31, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

once again Les Miles

Sulphur, LA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
You choked being Stupid

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#2 Jan 3, 2013
once again Les Miles wrote:
You choked being Stupid
> Yep! He was already stupid before he choked!
>:/
joey

Maringouin, LA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
this is bulshit for lsu cant stop giving him rewards?at least 8 players going pro and lsu loses 3 games?miles lovers are too blind to see that its not talent but coaching thats the problem!miles has his way of doing things going back to his love for jefferson.its not whats best for the team but what his mind is set on!remember the hilliard kid?where did he disappear to?miles is an egotistical ass that wants to manage everything and offense isnt his best!maybe if he could find a good offensive cord.and get his nose out of their business we could win in spite of miles?until then miles lovers, we wont see a bcs championship again unless LES changes his ways!sabin he will never be for hes not nearly as smart!!!
Les Miles per gallon

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Good recruiter, bad gameday coach

#5 Jan 9, 2013
joey wrote:
this is bulshit for lsu cant stop giving him rewards?at least 8 players going pro and lsu loses 3 games?miles lovers are too blind to see that its not talent but coaching thats the problem!miles has his way of doing things going back to his love for jefferson.its not whats best for the team but what his mind is set on!remember the hilliard kid?where did he disappear to?miles is an egotistical ass that wants to manage everything and offense isnt his best!maybe if he could find a good offensive cord.and get his nose out of their business we could win in spite of miles?until then miles lovers, we wont see a bcs championship again unless LES changes his ways!sabin he will never be for hes not nearly as smart!!!
> After pulling the rug out from under Jarred Lee last year, who had led LSU to an 8-0 record at the time, throwing the LSU team, fans, and the state under the bus during last year's BCS NC game, and continually lying about fixing the offensive problems ... has driven Coach Artie to lose all respect for Les "Brains - Dreary" Miles. Contrary to what that small clique of LSU graduates who think no one other than themselves should have the right to voice opinions over LSU's problems ... that is total BS! The last The Coach has heard LSU is a state run institution of higher learning, funded by state taxpayers. So, everyone who pays taxes in the state of Louisiana has the right to voice their opinions and concerns about the LSU football program. And, for that "small" clique of LSU graduates who think they are the privilege ones ... how about paying back your parents who paid your tuition while you were partying your way through college. Have a nice day you intellectual bimbos ... ya hear!?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 11, 2013
You guys should have only had one loss this season and probably should have been playing Notre Dame for the Championship. Two simple field goals when you were in range and that would have happened. I'm not putting down what Bama did at all, but I watched your coach pull defeat from the jaws of victory twice. Maybe even 3 times, that Florida game could have gone your way too.

#7 Jan 13, 2013
> Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles with his enept offense, and brainless, nitwit decisions, has forced 10 very good football players to leave LSU early for the NFL draft. These were guys whose projected return had LSU being picked No.1 in several 2013 pre-season football polls. Even with a boucoup crop of incoming blue-chip prospects, the loss of those ten football players has put a big dent in LSU's 2013 prognostication of BCS NC contender. This has made Coach Artie feel almost as bad as BigDumb... uh, Dan, after Naughty Dame got their @sses handed to them by Alabama. Well, maybe not that bad!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#8 Jan 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> After pulling the rug out from under Jarred Lee last year, who had led LSU to an 8-0 record at the time, throwing the LSU team, fans, and the state under the bus during last year's BCS NC game, and continually lying about fixing the offensive problems ... has driven Coach Artie to lose all respect for Les "Brains - Dreary" Miles. Contrary to what that small clique of LSU graduates who think no one other than themselves should have the right to voice opinions over LSU's problems ... that is total BS! The last The Coach has heard LSU is a state run institution of higher learning, funded by state taxpayers. So, everyone who pays taxes in the state of Louisiana has the right to voice their opinions and concerns about the LSU football program. And, for that "small" clique of LSU graduates who think they are the privilege ones ... how about paying back your parents who paid your tuition while you were partying your way through college. Have a nice day you intellectual bimbos ... ya hear!?
agree with you totally.miles is bad where offense is concerned without a doubt!if he would hire a good offensive cord. and keep his nose out of that he might make himself look great?i believe hes a nice guy but has an ego problem?we didnt hire him to be nice but to win games!ever heard of sabin being called nice?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Miles always has one heck of a defense. He really needs to relinquish offensive playcalling or have less of a hand in it. Otherwise, LSU has good enough athletes to beat anyone in the country, including Alabama. I may talk some crap now and then, but I try to be pretty objective.

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Miles always has one heck of a defense. He really needs to relinquish offensive playcalling or have less of a hand in it. Otherwise, LSU has good enough athletes to beat anyone in the country, including Alabama. I may talk some crap now and then, but I try to be pretty objective.
> Matt, you should be ashamed of yourself for all that "smack" talking! LOL! Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles should completely stay out of the way on game days! He's completely inept when it comes to running an offense, which is supposed to be his specialty. LMAO!!! What a joke! And, defense? That clown doesn't know beans about defense. He's just fortunate to have John Chavis as the defensive coordinator. Unfortunately for Chavis, he has to keep running his defense back out on the field after another LSU three and out on offense. Coach Artie says, "Keep paying Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles his $4.5 million to do what he does best ... standing cross-armed on the sidelines while looking up in the stands for potential snipers. But, please keep your dumb @ss out of the way and let the football team win some games.
andy johnson

Greenville, SC

#11 Jun 23, 2013
hes got a ring on his finger
andy johnson

Greenville, SC

#12 Jun 23, 2013
hes got a ring on his finger, and if i remember rught aq national title---how soon we forget?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13 Jun 24, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie says, "Keep paying Les "Brains - More Dreary" Miles his $4.5 million to do what he does best ... standing cross-armed on the sidelines while looking up in the stands for potential snipers. >:/
Oh my Coach Dico. Since Coach Leslie is still in charge, I take it you were never able to get your hunting rifle into one of the Tiger's games like you said you wanted to do :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14 Jun 24, 2013
andy johnson wrote:
hes got a ring on his finger
Well you could say the same thing about every married man too. My condolences :/

Go Bruins! Ditch the b*tch, make the switch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 47 min Silent Echo 13
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 1 hr Hump Hammer 3
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr stewart scott 2,222
News Wartburg man charged with child sex abuse (May '12) 1 hr Fart news 262
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... 6 hr Fart news 15
News Does Dallas Stars Defenseman Sergei Zubov Belon... 6 hr Fart news 2
News How the Internet is ruining your memory 6 hr Fart news 9
More from around the web