MSHSL requests additional information in soccer brawl

Full story: Startribune.com

The Minnesota State High School League says additional information has been requested from the schools involved in a fight after the Totino Grace and Prairie Seeds Academy soccer game on Thursday .
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
Brian - Minneapolis

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I found a link to more complete video that show clearly #10 from Prairie Seeds throwing and landing a punch on the TG player. He responds which would be a natural reaction. Also the video show #11 from Prairie Seeds throwing a punch into a TG player as the referee is trying to separate players. Then, the Goalie from Prairie Seeds repeatedly is kicking a helpless TG player.

#10,#11 & the Goalie should be banned from playing soccer. Criminal charges should be filed on #10 & the Goalie. The head coach Youssef Darbaki should resign or be fired from his position. Clearly he has no control of his players or had instilled the proper sportsmanship in his players.

This type of behavior should not be tolerated.
seenoeye

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

It is history, PSA 2-1 win over TG

AHHH to bad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••