UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33405 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18980 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
is this the wetter CPEM?
so many to choose from in el monte
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...
Ya I agree, I love latin boyz, Roberto is such a hunk....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18981 Mar 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Those adjectives could very well describe both (B)ruin football and basketball: suck (football) and choke every year (basketball). Just because your football team had one good year doesnt make your school a traditional powerhouse dummy! LMFAO
Yeah, the fool rags on us for not having won a BCS title, but ignores the many accomplishments we've made, such as winning our conference, Rose Bowl victories, etc.

How many NC's does UCLA have in the past 38 years? One. So, if NC's are the only thing that makes you a powerhouse, no Bruin fan should be stupid enough to refer to them as such.

He'll never be smart enough to recognize or admit to his hypocrisy.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18982 Mar 14, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft - are you serious?! You win a title in a joke conference this year , that you really backed into ,so now you think you're going places in the big dance , ahahahahhaaaaa , thats a joke !
Oh my Mister I.E. Trojan, my Bruins almost didn't get out of our first round game against Arizona State :/

My team always seems to play poorly against teams we are supposed to beat. I almost feel like it is a bit of arrogance on the Bruins part :(

Go Bruins, a little less gambling and carousing about the town before our next game please!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18983 Mar 14, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, I love latin boyz, Roberto is such a hunk....Go Bruins!
Hey Artie, maybe we all could go out on one big Bruin date :)

I bring my partner Jonathan, Brewski drives Nation (literally I imagine), and you bring Ramon! No need for an extra fella for Lifer as we all could make him feel like he is part of the action (if you get my lisp) ;)

Go Bruins, let's play leapfrog twister fellas!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18984 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
ASU wins in OT
Yes but ASU does NOT win today. Not the type of game I wanted, but the Bruins showed great resiliency coming back from 15 points down to win the game 80-76!

Drew II was a gem, and Shabazz' critics saw his mental toughness and determination today! Keep winning Bruins!!!

GO BRUINS!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18985 Mar 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the fool rags on us for not having won a BCS title, but ignores the many accomplishments we've made, such as winning our conference, Rose Bowl victories, etc.
How many NC's does UCLA have in the past 38 years? One. So, if NC's are the only thing that makes you a powerhouse, no Bruin fan should be stupid enough to refer to them as such.
Good point
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18986 Mar 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but ASU does NOT win today. Not the type of game I wanted, but the Bruins showed great resiliency coming back from 15 points down to win the game 80-76!
Drew II was a gem, and Shabazz' critics saw his mental toughness and determination today! Keep winning Bruins!!!
GO BRUINS!
Nice comeback! Congrats!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18987 Mar 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but ASU does NOT win today. Not the type of game I wanted, but the Bruins showed great resiliency coming back from 15 points down to win the game 80-76!
GO BRUINS!
80 to 75 but whats 1 point.
ya a 20 point turn around, I hear they had their new "Ugly" Unies on.
I see the games are on the Pac 12 network, great Verizon's still fighting with the network

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18988 Mar 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice comeback! Congrats!
Thanks trojan,

I still hate this tournament, why play a Full Pac 12 schedule & then a tournament ?$$$$$
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18989 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>Good point
Both on & off the field/court, BFL has one standard for Bruins and another standard for Trojans. It's hilarious!!

San Fernando Valley

#18990 Mar 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll never be smart enough to recognize or admit to his hypocrisy.
Putting all the bickering from both sides on past accomplishments (or lack of) aside, if you look at UCLA and its current state of athletics, they are in the Top 25 in just about everything!

Menís basketball (#23), womenís (#11) basketball , baseball (#7), menís (#5) & womenís (#13) volleyball, softball (#7), menís (#13) & womenís (#6) soccer, menís (#3) & womenís (#3) tennis, womenís (#8) gymnastics, etc-etc-etc)!!!

So you can see why there is a lot of jubilation coming out of Westwood because UCLA is the whoís who of overall college athletics!!!

GO BRUINS!

San Fernando Valley

#18991 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
80 to 75 but whats 1 point.
ya a 20 point turn around, I hear they had their new "Ugly" Unies on.
I see the games are on the Pac 12 network, great Verizon's still fighting with the network
Not only were the shorts terrible looking, the players also kept grabbing at their annoying "T-shirt" style jersey sleeves! But an ugly (on all fronts) win is a win!

And I agree it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$ That is another reason why it was moved to Vegas. The NCAA and Las Vega$$cratching eachother'$ back$!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18992 Mar 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Putting all the bickering from both sides on past accomplishments (or lack of) aside, if you look at UCLA and its current state of athletics, they are in the Top 25 in just about everything!
Menís basketball (#23), womenís (#11) basketball , baseball (#7), menís (#5) & womenís (#13) volleyball, softball (#7), menís (#13) & womenís (#6) soccer, menís (#3) & womenís (#3) tennis, womenís (#8) gymnastics, etc-etc-etc)!!!
So you can see why there is a lot of jubilation coming out of Westwood because UCLA is the whoís who of overall college athletics!!!
GO BRUINS!
No, I completely understand and agree. I'm merely using the same standard he and some other foolish Bruin fans put on our football program...NC's.

You can't have it both ways.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18993 Mar 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Putting all the bickering from both sides on past accomplishments (or lack of) aside, if you look at UCLA and its current state of athletics, they are in the Top 25 in just about everything!
GO BRUINS!
But Who's counting overall accomplishments ... It's just about championships , RIGHT ?!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18994 Mar 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Drew II was a gem, and Shabazz' critics saw his mental toughness and determination today!
GO BRUINS!
Getting down 15 and having to come back??, sounds kinda like a joke game.
The thing is it's easy to come from behind;The refs put away the whistle and allow you to get away with a lot of things you wouldn't in a close game , and if you go to the basket aggressively , the refs tend to give you ft's because they want to keep everyone happy ,and since the other team has a 15 pt lead they most likely won't complain too much - but I'm not impressed cause its usually bogus!
BTW-I didn't see any of that from Shabass , because I don't have pac bs 12 network!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18995 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>Getting down 15 and having to come back??, sounds kinda like a joke game.
The thing is it's easy to come from behind;The refs put away the whistle and allow you to get away with a lot of things you wouldn't in a close game , and if you go to the basket aggressively , the refs tend to give you ft's because they want to keep everyone happy ,and since the other team has a 15 pt lead they most likely won't complain too much - but I'm not impressed cause its usually bogus!
BTW-I didn't see any of that from Shabass , because I don't have pac bs 12 network!
Dude your such a hater, did you watch the game? No but you comment like you did.
BTW how did your little trojans do in the tournament? oh I'll bet the refs were against your little trojans, you talk about BFL, You spew just as much hate if not more then him.
BTW did SM do your wife or something??, he's a effing 19 year old kid, if he was wearing a trojan jersey you would love him. your a joke and the shyt you spew here is making you a non read like your fellow trojan Bigot troll fight on.
grow up dude, these are kids your talking about.
Artie Manahattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18996 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude your such a hater, did you watch the game? No but you comment like you did.
BTW how did your little trojans do in the tournament? oh I'll bet the refs were against your little trojans, you talk about BFL, You spew just as much hate if not more then him.
BTW did SM do your wife or something??, he's a effing 19 year old kid, if he was wearing a trojan jersey you would love him. your a joke and the shyt you spew here is making you a non read like your fellow trojan Bigot troll fight on.
Ya I agree my fellow Bruin, how can a grown man get so excited about a young man. It's not like the many times you hurled hate at all of the Trojan fb team especially that hunk MB, but because we are bruins we can do such things. Great win for our boyz!...Go Bruins!
Artie Manahattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18997 Mar 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Mister I.E. Trojan, my Bruins almost didn't get out of our first round game against Arizona State :/
My team always seems to play poorly against teams we are supposed to beat. I almost feel like it is a bit of arrogance on the Bruins part :(
Go Bruins, a little less gambling and carousing about the town before our next game please!
Bad news PP, tomorrow night's MBD hot tub party is cancelled:(..Ya "Bruin For Life"clogged up the drain with those taiwanese cucumbers of his. MBD is sooooo upset he cancelled his pedicure.....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#18998 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well said...he has this deep hate for Shabazz and Kevin Love...I don't get it...if he was to say "I just hate UCLA" that's cool, I get it, he's a usc fan, but he just keeps name calling SM and KL...or it's probably not him, it's his 14 year old son who hacked into his Topix "Account" even though he HAS NO account.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18999 Mar 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right , I'm a hater , I hate The Lakers and UCLA with a passion,but I fail to see all the hate you say I'm spewing in the post!
I didn't attack anybody personally ,in fact its you with your crack about shabass doing my wife, thats 10 times as personal and hate spewing than anything I said.
I think you didn't like my post because it had logic in it you don't want to accept.And as far as these players being kids--these players are born Freaks!!...they have advantages on the rest of us we'll never have young or old!,so if they don't now how to handle that 'It aint my fucking problem'!
Yeah ,I didn't see the game , how the fuck are you supposed to watch it!?
BTW-Don't worry about that crack about SM doing my wife,he would have to rape her to do that , and ucla players never do that...right?!, besides,I'm looking forward now to ucla and Wash winning out , so me and my wife can watch N'Diaye do Shabs-ass from behind next time he gets lippy with that beast!!, LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Skirting LPGA rules of skimpy outfits 32 min WhyPhart 2
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... 34 min StatePhartzz 2
News Vols believe they can thrive amid lack of prese... 48 min Believe phartze 2
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) 7 hr Only phartt 12
News Matt Crafton wins NASCAR trucks race 7 hr Actually phart 2
News Kenseth addresses No. 88 talk 21 hr DidPhart 6
News Rockwood woman, 28, charged with raping 13-year... (Mar '12) Wed The phartt 78
More from around the web