UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 847)

Showing posts 16,921 - 16,940 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yet our crowds are sounding more enthusiastic then the prima donna (B)ruin crowds that yawn through your games... HaHa
look who's calling the kettle black ?????

the #1 prima donna on Topix.

man that's rich.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough, we'll just refer to Pete Carroll as the "cheater that got caught" and regarding the greatest coacn of any sport of all time "the cheater that never got caught" is that something that we can all agree on?
There you go Lifer, doesn't it feel good to finally "let it out" and become liberated ;)

Go "Open" Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
look who's calling the kettle black ?????
the #1 prima donna on Topix.
man that's rich.
Nation we Bruins prefer a more socially inclined term of "that man's rich" ;)

Go Bruins, I don't mind our empty seats, they are new and pretty to look at!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, most of the rest of us dont have a gambling problem like you do. But I guess I dont blame you, still trying to pay off all those losing bets on (B)ruin sports... HaHa
We actually have Lifer in our Bruin Gambling Recovery Program, so I am as shocked as anyone to learn he fell of the coin wagon and is back at Sin City again :(

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Now, damnit!
Nation you sound almost as forceful as you were last Friday at MBD's weekly hot tub party ;)

Yeeeeah, Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
Dude you need to Stay off the crack pipe, 5th or 8th however you look at it
Conf All
Arizona (9) 8-3 20-3
Oregon (23) 8-3 19-5
UCLA 8-3 18-6
Arizona St. 7-4 18-6
Colorado 6-5 16-7
Stanford 6-5 15-9
California 6-5 14-9
USC 6-5 11-13
Washington 5-6 13-11
Oregon St. 2-9 12-12
Washington St. 2-9 11-13
Utah 2-9 10-13

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Conf All
Arizona (9) 8-3 20-3
Oregon (23) 8-3 19-5
UCLA 8-3 18-6
Arizona St. 7-4 18-6
Colorado 6-5 16-7
Stanford 6-5 15-9
California 6-5 14-9
USC 6-5 11-13
Washington 5-6 13-11
Oregon St. 2-9 12-12
Washington St. 2-9 11-13
Utah 2-9 10-13
Nation please, you are making us Bruins look pompous and asinine :(

From your printout, I do see 6-5 conference records being only 2 games back of conference leaders at 8-3 :/

DabNabIt, those nasty Trojans in fact ARE tied for 3rd place :(

Go Bruins, we are still tied for first place, at least until Thursday!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Conf All
Arizona (9) 8-3 20-3
Oregon (23) 8-3 19-5
UCLA 8-3 18-6
Arizona St. 7-4 18-6
Colorado 6-5 16-7
Stanford 6-5 15-9
California 6-5 14-9
USC 6-5 11-13
Washington 5-6 13-11
Oregon St. 2-9 12-12
Washington St. 2-9 11-13
Utah 2-9 10-13
Do you realize , you have only 2 more home games left?!. That's because they soft balled your schedule early as usual so Howland could look better all year....the game up in Washington is an auto loss every year , so you might ass well just add that into your won-lost figures right now!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough, we'll just refer to Pete Carroll as the "cheater that got caught" and regarding the greatest coacn of any sport of all time "the cheater that never got caught" is that something that we can all agree on?
No ,'The cheater they didn't want to catch'!......he got caught , it was just swept under the rug....

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize , you have only 2 more home games left?!. That's because they soft balled your schedule early as usual so Howland could look better all year....the game up in Washington is an auto loss every year , so you might ass well just add that into your won-lost figures right now!
"they soft balled your schedule early as usual"
so the same could be said for sc having a soft ball schedule early as we travel the same schedule every Pac 12 weekend, You comment makes no sense at all
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Your Blind, your twin made the first "cheating" accusation, I just responded. He mentioned John Wooden/UCLA (never penalized) and I mentioned Marv Goux/USC PENALIZED. You know better than to start shyt like this,(cheting topic) but your twin doesn't.
Are you talking about me?....are you talking about me!, BFL?!
What if Wooden came along today in the time of social media--internet and journalists,willing to get to the bottom of things in general?.....he'd be fried-toast!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so the same could be said for sc having a soft ball schedule early as we travel the same schedule every Pac 12 weekend, You comment makes no sense at all
ya I agree,congrats on a big win for ol USC, my hat goes off to the Trojans for beating us as well.....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be know that Nation likes "hard balls" ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Conf All
Arizona (9) 8-3 20-3
Oregon (23) 8-3 19-5
UCLA 8-3 18-6
Arizona St. 7-4 18-6
Colorado 6-5 16-7
Stanford 6-5 15-9
California 6-5 14-9
USC 6-5 11-13
Washington 5-6 13-11
Oregon St. 2-9 12-12
Washington St. 2-9 11-13
Utah 2-9 10-13
Holyshit!! when you consider the overall reccords USC has the second worst over all record in the Pac-12 and just 1/2 game from the cellar...but yah, USC should be regarded as one of the top Pac-12 teams by Delusional Traveler? but then again, he has already shown that sports (at least football and basketball) are not part of his areas of knowledge.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>Do you realize , you have only 2 more home games left?!. That's because they soft balled your schedule early as usual so Howland could look better all year....the game up in Washington is an auto loss every year , so you might ass well just add that into your won-lost figures right now!
I guess two wins vs. top-7 teams Missouri and Arizona on the road are meaningless, right? funnyShit.
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you talking about me?....are you talking about me!, BFL?!
What if Wooden came along today in the time of social media--internet and journalists,willing to get to the bottom of things in general?.....he'd be fried-toast!!
"What if" "what if" "what if" is all trOJans can say...prove JW cheated? last I heard Sam Gilbert was never a coach or employee at UCLA just an "overzealous" UCLA fan and supporter. NCAA investigated, and found NO WROND DOING, so GTF over it!! PeteTheCheat and South Central got investigated and were HAMMMMMMMMMMMMERED!!!! so get O V E R I T!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does , SC had to play at Pauley first ...mere coincidence?, secondly; we're not raving about are team the way you are , those 3 highly over rated freshman you have will take you no where,but keep ballyhooing those 2 gunners and that guy stuck in slow motion in a game of speed, if it makes you feel better.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

BTW- Here's how sure I am ; if any of those 3 Turkeys make it to the NBA ,let alone do anything while they are there , I'll lick ass!!.....
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"What if" "what if" "what if" is all trOJans can say...prove JW cheated? last I heard Sam Gilbert was never a coach or employee at UCLA just an "overzealous" UCLA fan and supporter. NCAA investigated, and found NO WROND DOING, so GTF over it!! PeteTheCheat and South Central got investigated and were HAMMMMMMMMMMMMERED!!!! so get O V E R I T!!!
If JW was so on the up and up , why didn't he make sure to get the message to SG to have no interaction with his players?......the answer:SG helped JW's program , so he buried his head and acted like he knew nothing while all the while reaping the benefits from the unethical situation .
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If JW was so on the up and up , why didn't he make sure to get the message to SG to have no interaction with his players?......the answer:SG helped JW's program , so he buried his head and acted like he knew nothing while all the while reaping the benefits from the unethical situation .
JW didn't know what he didn't want to know...just like Joe Pa. As I've said before, only a complete fool would try to deny JW was dirty. The Bruins I know are smart enougn and honest enough to admit JW had a bunch of professionals when he won those NC's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,921 - 16,940 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Anyone Take the Risk on Free-Agent TE Je... 1 hr GBPfan 1
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 2 hr jarb smirtshire 9
Oak Ridge man sentenced in aggravated statutory... 3 hr Skipster 18
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 3 hr flbadcatowner 10,013
NBA: End of an Era 4 hr Eddie 2
The political moderate is dead. Long live the p... 4 hr Liberal Mental Disorder 11
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,225
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••