UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17382 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again Howland is not a good coach, how many 2nd chance points did ASU have 30??? ya might want to have your defenders box out the other players coach, time and time again they had tip ins or follow ups.
BTW-Why would you want to box out the other players coach?...WTF good would that do??!!!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17384 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again Howland is not a good coach, how many 2nd chance points did ASU have 30??? ya might want to have your defenders box out the other players coach, time and time again they had tip ins or follow ups.
That #0,Carrick Phoenix , of ASU ,really stuck it to Shaa-ba-azz's azz!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17385 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Now your saying he's not a good coach?!!....you were licking he's balls on a pedestal thursday night , now he loses to a lesser team and you say he's a crap coach and should be dumped in a pile of shit!....this is what I can always expect from you and your kind....typical wish washy UCLA malarkey!
Gheres my posy Fri:
"Last 10 games UCLA 9 & 1 USC 4 & 6 and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS "

Hows that licking someones balls??? please enlighten us all>
Trojan

South El Monte, CA

#17386 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gheres my posy Fri:
"Last 10 games UCLA 9 & 1 USC 4 & 6 and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS "
FYI, the "Trojan" posting from Fontana is not me. Some loser who couldn't come up with his own nick.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17388 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin for Life wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't make that Shabazz assessment to lessen UCLA 's win over Arizona....why should I believe you of all people?
stop posting as me you pousser POS Bite On.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17389 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care if you do or you don't. Just stating a simple fact.
But think about how often I comment about bb. Also, think about how rarely I've called out an individual Bruin.
No worries. Think what you like.
As for the bonehead pretending to be me...have fun. I hope you're at least female. Pretty pathetic if you're a man and have to hide behind someone else's nickname on a message board.
FTFO!
that was not me you replied to...it was Bite On.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17390 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not me you replied to ..but we agree, BH sucks.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17391 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the "Trojan" posting from Fontana is not me. Some loser who couldn't come up with his own nick.
The Bigot Troll has no life except here on Topix a sad pathetic shell of a person.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17392 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was not me you replied to...it was Bite On.
notice how this so called sc fan knows more and researches more about UCLA than his beloved sc, I'm beginning to believe the Bigot Troll deep down in side wants to be a Bruin, how funny is that?
Arie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17393 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how this so called sc fan knows more and researches more about UCLA than his beloved sc, I'm beginning to believe the Bigot Troll deep down in side wants to be a Bruin, how funny is that?
Ya I agree, BFL does know more about SC than UCLA, and what about that ol Bruin Fan whose account was banned from topix Manhattan Beach Dude, I hear he's working at Wolffie's brothel giving handjobs in Gardena....Fire Howland!....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17394 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you think about it SC isn't really making any noise on any playing field/court these days (football, mens and women's basketball, baseball)!

I guess things are so low for SUC that some of them are resorting to their new game "Trollball"!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#17395 Jan 27, 2013
I got my tickets for Wednesday's showdown at Pauley Pavillion, and with UCLA's superior talent, and USC's superior coaching, it should be a pretty damn good Basketball game...anybody here going?
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17396 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I got my tickets for Wednesday's showdown at Pauley Pavillion, and with UCLA's superior talent, and USC's superior coaching, it should be a pretty damn good Basketball game...anybody here going?
Ya I'll be there BFL, gotta get Howland fired I'll be picketing the Morgan Center, first I gotta go and watch young Neuheisel work out, he's not as dreamy as Kurt Altenburg, but still a hunk!:)....Go Bruins!
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17398 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gheres my posy Fri:
Its Tea Bagging , thats ,hows that.... LMFTeaBagBO!!!!!!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17399 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not me you replied to ..but we agree, BH sucks.
If you guys think he's such a shitty coach , then get to your sets , and when the usher turns his head,run down to the bench and Ejaculate in Howland's's mouth ,simultaneously!!!,and if you still have a load left over , ejaculated into his ASS!
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17400 Jan 27, 2013
LMAO , I bet you guys wouldn't have the balls to use those tickets to go drop a load in BH's mouth!!

#17404 Jan 27, 2013
Arie Manhattan wrote:
LMAO , I bet you guys wouldn't have the balls to use those tickets to go drop a load in BH's mouth!!
you're right, but I will drop a load in YOUR mouth.
Arie Manhattan

Fontana, CA

#17405 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're right, but I will drop a load in YOUR mouth.
You won't drop dick , but another game to USC on Weds!....your team's gonna Spank Frank again like they just did in the desert!

#17406 Jan 28, 2013
Arie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>You won't drop dick , but another game to USC on Weds!....your team's gonna Spank Frank again like they just did in the desert!
say what?? "your team's gonna Spank Frank again like they just did in the desert!" I don't understand, who is Frank...and are you saying UCLA is getting spanked on Wednesday by USC? I wouldn't doubt it, UCLA is a poorly coached team.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17407 Jan 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt I tell you to watch out for ASU. Your Coach Howling undisciplined prima donnas thought their shyt didnt stink after the Arizona upset and ASU bitchslapped right back into place! HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 min Buffalo Bull 1,941
News 2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the... (Mar '12) 1 hr Jingles Smarts 165
News Shane Watson announces his retirement from all ... (Mar '13) 1 hr shahid afridi 13
News Rubio: A bad Iran deal a almost guarantees wara 1 hr Teddy 8
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... 2 hr Kanfan 9
News H.S. boys golf: Rabin, Saddle River Day victorious 3 hr stewart scott 2
News Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: A Twitter Recap Of The... 3 hr stewart scott 16
More from around the web