UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32289 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#14181 Oct 11, 2012
trOJan, your bickering is worse than a little bytch, I've had many bickering women in may past, but none ever as bad as you. You are the epitome of a bickering c**t. I no longer want to engage in stupid arguments, I think I have given up the past for the sake of ending an argument, but you choose to carry on and on about the same thing.

Below you will find some of my OLD ADMISSIONS BY ME, but some how you choose to bring them up over and over again, just like a bickering wife. Here they are againg, for the last time. OLD ADMISSIONS BY ME:

1. UCLA and John Wooden cheated back in the days which how they won 7 straight National titles and 10 in 12 years.

2. UCLA players accepted money from Sam Gilbert and JoHn Wooden knew it! Yes sir.

3. If Bill Walton said it happened, then it did happen, because he lived it.

4. O.J. Simpson NEVER killed anyone as he was wrongfully charged of the two murders.

5. O.J. Simpson should be freed, because...he's a nice guy and most likely the murder charges altered his mind and should have been innocent, but he had a bad attorney who should have advised him to plead not guilty due to insanity...FREE OJ!!!

6. Pete Carroll never got Reggie Bush on a three-way call with Joe McKnight to falsely assure him that USC would be penalized, because Reggie Bush never did a damn thing wrong.

7. Joe McKnight "misspoke" he was imagining things, he wasn't thinking right. It just didn't happen.

NEW ADMISSIONS:

1. I don't believe Reggie Bush and his family ever received a damn thing, it was all bullshyt made up from individuals that were jealous of USC and they've spent their entire life "wishing, they were trOJans".

2. You never wished death on anyone for disagreeing with you, or for talking trash about the USC football team or USC sports.

3. You never called our Canadian friend or Crazy Beautiful a "c**ts", our Canadian friend for defending Bob Smith from your attacks on Bob Smith and to Crazy Beautiful for defending her Canadian friend

4. Of course none of this EVER happened, because you never wished death to Bob Smith.

5. You also never called Wolffie a "c**t" because that is word that you would NEVER use.

6. You never EVER said, you would celebrate the death of a "pig" because you once got a speeding ticket for going ONE LOUSY mile over the speed limit, CPEM was also hallucinating like I was, when he called you out on it...no, it never happened, it was just our imagination.

7. USC has NEVER cheated in basketball...they never paid O.J. Mayo nor Jefferson...and ESPECIALLY never cheated in football ever, ever EVER!!! Carroll and his staff never knew of Bush and his family getting benefits...and McNair never posed for a picture with Bush and the agents, the photo was PHOTOSHOPPED, and the only reason he never sued the SCumbag agents for defamation of character, was because he was too busy trying to find a job and did not want to waste his time.

8. UCLA having 4 wins, is a complete insult to the powerful and mighty USC Trojan football team to ever dare to say UCLA is on par with USC.

9. The fact that UCLA beat Nebraska is absolutely meaningless, because once you lose to a "cream puff" like Cal it just doesn't matter regardless of what happens the rest of the season.

10. UCLA's better statistics this season is just a facade, it's very likely other teams purposely rolled over for UCLA just to amuse UCLA fans and make them think UCLA is better number than USC, because we all know that even though USC's numbers are inferior to UCLA's, it means nothing. It was all planned out, so that UCLA thinks they're all that, and in the end lose to USC 50-0 again

11. Joe McKnight never got two new cars by that wannabe agent.

12. I believe Barkley will in the Heisman Trophy.

13. I believe USC will win the National Title, even if YOU don't.

Did I miss anything??

Now trOJan, it's obvious you have hard on for me, let's take of business you p***y you and me, mano a mano, little bytch!!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14182 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
trOJan, your bickering is worse than a little bytch, I've had many bickering women in may past, but none ever as bad as you. You are the epitome of a bickering c**t. I no longer want to engage in stupid arguments, I think I have given up the past for the sake of ending an argument, but you choose to carry on and on about the same thing.
CLASSIC!! Claim I go on & on about the same thing, but posted a book in which I had no interest.

How many times did you post the exact same thing about stats yesterday, like a complete fool? How many times did you post the same thing about UCLA & USC each having 4 wins,(without any regard for the FACT that we are in 2nd place, UCLA in 4th).

Look in a mirror, Dumbass.

Sorry, I didn't bother with the rest of oyr post. After throwing a drink on someone, you really shouldn't be stupid enough to call someone else a bitch, you bitch. LOL!

#14183 Oct 11, 2012
ADD TO MY LIST OF ADMISSIONS:
1. I posted the stats links 4 times, but this was prior to my admission that it's a facade. I WAS SUCH A FOOL AND SOOOO WRONG!!!

2. About the 4 wins, I was soooo wrong!!!(previously admitted in my previous post)

but here you again talking about the same thing...please read all my admissions this way you won't be confused for a bickering bytch.

but if you don't want to read the whole post, it's okay, just go to the last paragraph, in which I'm calling out to meet up, and end this whole bickering, loser leaves topix...c'mon princess.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14184 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was wasted when I posted on here what I had done...
From the looks of his latest post, he's wasted again! LOL!!

#14185 Oct 11, 2012
I'm calling you out, let's meet up and end this whole bickering, loser leaves topix...c'mon princess.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14186 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I'm calling out to meet up, and end this whole bickering...
Still looking to resolve your issues like a 10 year old. You're pathetic.

Get professional help!

#14187 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
From the looks of his latest post, he's wasted again! LOL!!
not at all princess. lezz go bytch!!

#14188 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking to resolve your issues like a 10 year old. You're pathetic.
Get professional help!
let's go tough guy behind your keyboards, time to put your words into action...little chickenshit.

#14189 Oct 11, 2012
POS
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14190 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>let's go tough guy behind your keyboards, time to put your words into action...little chickenshit.
LOL!! Grow up.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14191 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, no doubt about it...he's wasted again.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14192 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
...loser leaves topix...
No matter what, YOU will always be a loser. You've shown it time & time again.

"Woo-hoo! We got bitch slapped 50-0, but I'm still stupid enough to talk smack!"

"Woo-hoo! We're in 4th place, they're in 2nd, but I'm still stupid to talk smack!"

"Why? Because I'm Rob and I'm a loser."

ROTFLMAO!!

#14193 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Grow up.
p***y. lmao

#14194 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, YOU will always be a loser. You've shown it time & time again.
"Woo-hoo! We got bitch slapped 50-0, but I'm still stupid enough to talk smack!"
"Woo-hoo! We're in 4th place, they're in 2nd, but I'm still stupid to talk smack!"
"Why? Because I'm Rob and I'm a loser."
ROTFLMAO!!
We've already covered all this...you're right, and I'm wrong.

Let's go bytch, time to show how bad ass you are...time to put your words into action.

to call you the derogatory word for a gay man, would be an injustice to him, you're not man enough to call you even that...p***y.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14195 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We've already covered all this...you're right, and I'm wrong.
Let's go bytch, time to show how bad ass you are...time to put your words into action.
to call you the derogatory word for a gay man, would be an injustice to him, you're not man enough to call you even that...p***y.
You're right, Slob. You're so tough.

Now go take another puff.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14197 Oct 11, 2012
Nice game with ASU-Colorado right now! 20-14 at the half!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#14198 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I'm calling you out, let's meet up and end this whole bickering, loser leaves topix...c'mon princess.
Oh Please grow up Rob, this isn't high school where we meet in the parking lot after school

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#14199 Oct 11, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>let's go tough guy behind your keyboards, time to put your words into action...little chickenshit.
Really?
you got to be kidding me.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#14200 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Yeah, no doubt about it...he's wasted again.
if not off his meds

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#14201 Oct 11, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Slob. You're so tough.
Now go take another puff.
Puff????? I'm in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shots Fired In Fight Over Woman, SWAT Called To... Sun state prison gape 1
News Could Cardinals make a change at closer? Sun P Funk 1
UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs. Alvarez. Live Sun livehdvsstream 1
News With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in C... Sun Carol 1
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... Sun Nolkyl 1
News Thurman outpoints Porter to defend WBA welterwe... Sun shabbyshoes 1
News Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) Sat Pete 24
More from around the web