UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#28519 Aug 18, 2014
And all I'm writing is that stuff like this happens everywhere. I don't deny that my alma mater has problems. But we aren't the only ones. Everyone has problems. Some people, however, write that stuff like this is exclusive to USC. All I'm doing is showing that isn't true. Guess some people don't like to be shown as the fools they are. Go figure.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28520 Aug 18, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Amazing how a little truth and sanity can ruffle some feathers around here. Somebody sure doesn't like it that I'm back. Maybe he can have me "eliminated" as he tried to do previously.
STFU troll, "eliminated" are you that stupid??
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28521 Aug 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU troll, "eliminated" are you that stupid??
Now, now, temper, temper Roberto. You did contract out Tony from ELA to "eliminate CPEM, the plan backfired as he instead put the hit on Flying Vee's pony tail. Now man up and admit your hostile ways.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28522 Aug 18, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Amazing how a little truth and sanity can ruffle some feathers around here. Somebody sure doesn't like it that I'm back. Maybe he can have me "eliminated" as he tried to do previously.
Please sir, we Bruins would appreciate if you would not use the term "ruffle some feathers when addressing us :/

It makes us think of the Oregon Ducks and how they ruffled their feathers all over our fannies the last five times we have played them! I think it has been about 7 years or so since we actually beat them :(

Go Bruins! Unfortunately, ruffling feathers and "eliminated' go paw n' wing with being trounced by the Ducks!

West Hollywood, CA

#28523 Aug 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have enough info to comment on your ND link regarding your questioning ND's integrity. but that doesn't mean I still won't comment without all the facts. I should be embarrassed, but f uck it, let's go Bruins!
Lifer, could you please consult with the rest of the Bruin slap~pack counsel before making any angry, arrogant, or inept responses here on Topix :/

Go Bruins! Sorry all, sometimes Bruin and Reasoning do not go well together!

#28524 Aug 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
"UCLA forward, Nikola Dragovnic, was arrested after pushing his girlfriend to the ground during a domestic dispute. He was charged with Misdemeanor battery."
Just saying, you are NO ONE to be crying "thug on".
and it was proven HE was the victim, you dumb_@$$. If you weren't gay perhaps you might know that sometimes a man gets involved with a psychoBytch that gets physical because she's an abusive _unt...instead YOU get abused by Fight On at your gay bash parties, but because you love him so much you tolerate such behavior and abuse towards you.

#28525 Aug 18, 2014
CPEM wrote:
And all I'm writing is that stuff like this happens everywhere. I don't deny that my alma mater has problems. But we aren't the only ones. Everyone has problems. Some people, however, write that stuff like this is exclusive to USC. All I'm doing is showing that isn't true. Guess some people don't like to be shown as the fools they are. Go figure.
Stuff happens everywhere, true...the difference is, USC trys to sweep EVERYTHING under the carpet, and pretends it never happened, and if denies that ANYTHING ever happened.

West Hollywood, CA

#28529 Aug 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
and it was proven HE was the victim, you dumb_@$$. If you weren't gay perhaps you might know that
Glad we know that right Lifer ;)

And hey, I didn't know Trojan was of “alternative” lifestyle? If so invite him to my (I mean MBD/Nation's) hot tub this Friday! Or is this another one of those inconsistent field reports from you that we Bruins repeatedly frown upon because it makes the rest of us Bruins look like complete imbeciles :/

Go Bruins! We fans of UCLA already “know that"!

West Hollywood, CA

#28530 Aug 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bite on, being gay is our Bruin tradition, now leave us alone, you macho Trojans like to bully us femenine Bruins.
Okay Lifer, no need to do a 360 here :/

We Bruins know who we are and are comfortable in our own (or eachother's) skin. Let's keep things like this confined to the hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! Time to curb those mood swings Lifer or is it around that time again!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28532 Aug 18, 2014
CPEM wrote:
"Some people" are delusional idiots. This shouldn't surprise you. Some of the real morons are acting as if they didn't get any help from the NCAA in their past 2 wins.

Now, if you don't whine about the PC years, OK. Whoop it up!! But the idiots who cry the most about the PC years are the ones who are trying the hardest to deny they beat a handicapped team.

Hypocritical fools change the rules depending on how it makes UCLA look.

West Hollywood, CA

#28535 Aug 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey BN where the hell are you? Im getting my fanny handed to me by all these meanie Condems. I always back my a ss up to you bytch. Chivken shyt bassturd won't even give me a reach around!
Okay Lifer okay, if it will make you feel better I will log back in as Nation and make an attempt towards your character restitution. The problem is that as MBD/Nation, my mind seems to go into a imprudent state and I keep talking about irrelevant things like Giants baseball :/

Go Bruins! If it will make you feel stronger/harder about Bruin issues, then I/MBD/Nation has your back… and front!

West Hollywood, CA

#28536 Aug 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and Bite me to ANYONE that disagrees with what I post! And that includes my fellow Bruin fans if they are not behind me 100%!
Lifer again, please do not alienate the rest of us. We fellow Bruins are already having a challenging time defending you outlandish actions :/

Go Bruins! Brew In says he already wants to trade you so be careful or you might be Topix benched!

Burn, baby, burn!

#28537 Aug 19, 2014
I am amused.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28538 Aug 19, 2014
CPEM wrote:
I am amused.
THE PAC-12 WON'T BE SO AMUSED WHEN THEY FAIL TO IMPRESS THE VOTERS FOR THE NEW PLAYOFF FORMAT. FUNNY HOW EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF THE SEC THINKS THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Go GATORS - SEC RULES
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28539 Aug 19, 2014
In the latest Federal Graduation Rate of ALL UNIVERSITIES, only 7 schools in the FBS institutions made it.
#1 Stanford
#2 Notre Dame
#6 UCLA
#7 Michigan
Northwestern
Duke and
Boston College

So when you look at the AP Top-25 and you see: UCL:A #7 Stanford #11 and Notre Dame #17 this shows these schools do it the RIGHT WAY, recruiting Students First, Athletes Second. Can USC say that??? HELL NO!!!!

UCLA - Champions Made Here
UCLA - 112 National Titles #1
UCLA- just kicks ass!!! NUFF SAID!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
R TRUTH

Santa Ana, CA

#28540 Aug 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
In the latest Federal Graduation Rate of ALL UNIVERSITIES, only 7 schools in the FBS institutions made it.
#1 Stanford
#2 Notre Dame
#6 UCLA
#7 Michigan
Northwestern
Duke and
Boston College
So when you look at the AP Top-25 and you see: UCL:A #7 Stanford #11 and Notre Dame #17 this shows these schools do it the RIGHT WAY, recruiting Students First, Athletes Second. Can USC say that??? HELL NO!!!!
UCLA - Champions Made Here
UCLA - 112 National Titles #1
UCLA- just kicks ass!!! NUFF SAID!!!
GO BRUINS!!!
Is there a rating for cheating or maybe thugery? Come on now, we have to get USC on a list somewhere

#28541 Aug 20, 2014
R TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a rating for cheating or maybe thugery? Come on now, we have to get USC on a list somewhere
When it comes to that, the University of Sanctioned Cheaters A.K.A. University of SCumbags, they are the undisputed, unanimus National Leaders. 11th in the Pac-12 in graduation rate. only Cal was lower, and that's because at Cal they actually need to attend class and they don't offer Basket Weaving classes. Yeah, that SUCsters are pretty pathetic, both on and off the field. Despite recruiting "dead ringers" (if that's how you spell it), that can't put a sentence together they get their asses handed to them by nerdy, geeky, Bruins that had the 2nd highest graduation rate, just behind the other geeky, nerdy, studs at Stanford, you know, the team that also beats the tar out of the SCu,bags on a yearly basis.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28542 Aug 20, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to that, the University of Sanctioned Cheaters A.K.A. University of SCumbags, they are the undisputed, unanimus National Leaders. 11th in the Pac-12 in graduation rate. only Cal was lower, and that's because at Cal they actually need to attend class and they don't offer Basket Weaving classes. Yeah, that SUCsters are pretty pathetic, both on and off the field. Despite recruiting "dead ringers" (if that's how you spell it), that can't put a sentence together they get their asses handed to them by nerdy, geeky, Bruins that had the 2nd highest graduation rate, just behind the other geeky, nerdy, studs at Stanford, you know, the team that also beats the tar out of the SCu,bags on a yearly basis.
Time for your Meds again sweetie, you're talking to that fat man in the mirror again....LMFAO!!

Burn, baby, burn!

#28543 Aug 20, 2014
Ain't nothing more chickensh*t than anno nimus posters. Especially when they don't even know how to spell anonymous.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28545 Aug 20, 2014
CPEM wrote:
Ain't nothing more chickensh*t than anno nimus posters. Especially when they don't even know how to spell anonymous.
yyyyyah, I'm not sure if you were talking about me or not? but if you were...you're half right, but it was not "anonymous" I was trying to spell it was "Unanimous" as in voted by all polls? damn, I guess you're all butt hurt, acting as the spelling/grammar police? LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 8:28 p.m.Jets' Marshall s... 3 hr Mullahing It Over 1
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 21 hr tour and travel 34
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... 21 hr Harry Horton 2
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Fri WWE CRASHCAR 2016 13
News Rory McIlroy's Zika concerns deal further blow ... Thu Love it 1
News Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery At... Jun 22 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Ex-Jet QB Sanchez defrauded in investment ... Jun 22 Fake Society 2
More from around the web