UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25417 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Once again yesterday UCLA proved that you better be the best to beat them.
UCLA losses to:
Oregon - National powerhouse
Stanford - pac-12 North Champs.
Pac-12 South Div. Champ ASU.
USC loses to:
Notre Dame - unranked
WSU high school, unranked
So based recent history, UCLA should easily defeat the sperm filled condoms.
ROTFLMFAO
And you're stupid enough to claim WE'RE spinning!! LOL!!!

You are the master of spin!!

BTW, that "National Powerhouse" got their asses handed to them by an unranked team 42-16!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25418 Nov 24, 2013
And ND is now ranked.

But the moron will keep spinning away!!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#25419 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're stupid enough to claim WE'RE spinning!! LOL!!!
You are the master of spin!!
BTW, that "National Powerhouse" got their asses handed to them by an unranked team 42-16!!!
not spinning, "Real Village Idiot" those are facts.

#25420 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And ND is now ranked.
But the moron will keep spinning away!!!!
for 6 days? until Stanford beats them.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25421 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not spinning, "Real Village Idiot" those are facts.
Only in your delusional mind.

And BTW, funny how you bring up sperm every chance you get! ROTFLMAO!!!

Come out of the closet already!

#25422 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>for 6 days? until Stanford beats them.
ND #25 in only ONE poll. Hahaha
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25423 Nov 24, 2013
DIZZY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning
Like a whirlpool, it never ends
And it's you, MBD, making it spin
You're making me dizzy
Spin spin spin! Go Dizzy go!...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25424 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA losses to:
USC loses to:
Notre Dame - unranked
ROTFLMFAO
You mean: Once again UCLA proved they can't play with the big boys and that they always choke in front of a big audience and they fumbled the chance to control their own destiny! Face it toots you guys had a better team last season with Neuheisel's players.... In 3, 2, 1,...Spin spin spin spin spin! LMFAO!

#25425 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your delusional mind.
And BTW, funny how you bring up sperm every chance you get! ROTFLMAO!!!
Come out of the closet already!
ever use a trOJen?? That is all you find in it after the job has been completed, and that's all, that your team is going to have in them from forceful penetration on the field by the Bruins.

#25426 Nov 24, 2013
I dont reply to trolls, only the real fans that aren't afraidto post as themselves because their team sucks.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25427 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I dont reply to trolls, only the real fans that aren't afraidto post as themselves because their team sucks.
Ok so now you don't want to speak with BN or Brew In? Wow maybe you should go to Bruin anger management after the MBD hot tub sessions..LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25428 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>for 6 days? until Stanford beats them.
And 6 days til Mighty USC destroys the hapless lil Bruins!...LMFAO!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25429 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:

UCLA loses to:

USC Beats:
Stanford-pac 12 North Champs

So based recent history, UCLA should easily be defeated by the Mighty Men of Troy.
ROTFLMFAO
About time you make some sense!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25430 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But Big Freaking Loser was just claiming a few weeks ago that they'd be 11-2! LOL!!!
One of these years he'll be right!! Maybe in our lifetime!!!
I will tell you one thing sir, I will not be taking Lifer with me to Las Vegas :/

West Hollywood, CA

#25431 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA losses to:
USC loses to:
Notre Dame - unranked
ROTFLMFAO
Lifer please, let's not get into this who lost to who thing to massage our fractured egos :/

We Bruins must simply go into the Coliseum and try to beat the hottest team in college football! Otherwise all those bullies out there will continue to say we have not accomplished anything with Coach Jimmy other than playing in a later date non-BCS bowl game :/

Go Bruins! We might be toasting what we've done, but I don't think the rest of the country is listening!

West Hollywood, CA

#25432 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
It neverfeels good losing but if losing means keeping the hated condoms out of any chance to play in any championship game then its all good. FCUK SC!!!
Thanks Lifer for agreeing with my earlier post and vote :)

As you recall, I was the Bruin here that proposed we vote on UCLA just tanking our game against the Sun Devils just so we could keep those nasty Trojans out of the South Title ;)

You, Nation, and the AWOL Brewski should be thanking me for this. As it plays out the Sun Devils will be playing Stanford, a team we have lost to six times in a row :(

Go Bruins! Right where we want to be, the Holiday Bowl sounds pleasant right about now!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25433 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a big win for Arizona yesterday.
Ya gotta cheer for ASU in the Pac 12 Championship game, I think next weeks game will decide who has home field in that game. ASU will have their hands full against Arizona. If Zona beats ASU Stanford holds the tie breaker with a head to head win.
Just admit it Sparky your Ruins choked the big one. You guys blew it, you have no excuses, who cares about a near come back, if they would have played right there would have been no need for a come back, and to top it off your beloved Hag's FG kicker choked as she does on a big one. Once again, just admit that your team chokes in big games and against good teams....6 more days to another Bruin arse kicking...LMFAO!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25434 Nov 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Was gonna try to make my way over to your section, but being up on the other end makes it difficult within the halftime period.
You are right that this Bruin coaching and team now finds ways to make sure we get the victory! 8-2 with the big one against ASU next Saturday!!!!
Go Bruins!
Spoken like a true clueless turd! Sorry Brewie didn't happen like you predicted. Heh heh heh heh heh heh!.....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25435 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> he is, but I was just quoting the TV announcers that have done the games.
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!

Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Allen, could not do what Myles jack is doing, but then again, who could??? no one in a condom uniform, that's for sure!!! FACT!!!!
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.

#25436 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!
Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
<quoted text>
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.
there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The bravery of the Native American actors who w... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,877
News San Jose Sharks: Who should be the next coach? 2 hr tom wingo 5
News Child's dream park has become a nightmare (Feb '09) 2 hr tom wingo 216
News Oleg Kalashnikov, ally of deposed Ukraine presi... 2 hr tom wingo 4
News Roster Reset recap: Patriots, Colts atop AFC 2 hr tom wingo 11
News Supermodel Gisele says body - asked to stop' ru... 2 hr tom wingo 33
More from around the web