UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25427 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I dont reply to trolls, only the real fans that aren't afraidto post as themselves because their team sucks.
Ok so now you don't want to speak with BN or Brew In? Wow maybe you should go to Bruin anger management after the MBD hot tub sessions..LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25428 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>for 6 days? until Stanford beats them.
And 6 days til Mighty USC destroys the hapless lil Bruins!...LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25429 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Once again yesterday UCLA proved that you better be the best to beat them.

UCLA loses to:
Stanford - pac-12 North Champs.

USC Beats:
Stanford-pac 12 North Champs

So based recent history, UCLA should easily be defeated by the Mighty Men of Troy.
ROTFLMFAO
About time you make some sense!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25430 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But Big Freaking Loser was just claiming a few weeks ago that they'd be 11-2! LOL!!!
One of these years he'll be right!! Maybe in our lifetime!!!
I will tell you one thing sir, I will not be taking Lifer with me to Las Vegas :/

West Hollywood, CA

#25431 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Once again yesterday UCLA proved that you better be the best to beat them.
UCLA losses to:
Oregon - National powerhouse
Stanford - pac-12 North Champs.
Pac-12 South Div. Champ ASU.
USC loses to:
Notre Dame - unranked
WSU high school, unranked
So based recent history, UCLA should easily defeat the sperm filled condoms.
ROTFLMFAO
Lifer please, let's not get into this who lost to who thing to massage our fractured egos :/

We Bruins must simply go into the Coliseum and try to beat the hottest team in college football! Otherwise all those bullies out there will continue to say we have not accomplished anything with Coach Jimmy other than playing in a later date non-BCS bowl game :/

Go Bruins! We might be toasting what we've done, but I don't think the rest of the country is listening!

West Hollywood, CA

#25432 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
It neverfeels good losing but if losing means keeping the hated condoms out of any chance to play in any championship game then its all good. FCUK SC!!!
Thanks Lifer for agreeing with my earlier post and vote :)

As you recall, I was the Bruin here that proposed we vote on UCLA just tanking our game against the Sun Devils just so we could keep those nasty Trojans out of the South Title ;)

You, Nation, and the AWOL Brewski should be thanking me for this. As it plays out the Sun Devils will be playing Stanford, a team we have lost to six times in a row :(

Go Bruins! Right where we want to be, the Holiday Bowl sounds pleasant right about now!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25433 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a big win for Arizona yesterday.
Ya gotta cheer for ASU in the Pac 12 Championship game, I think next weeks game will decide who has home field in that game. ASU will have their hands full against Arizona. If Zona beats ASU Stanford holds the tie breaker with a head to head win.
Just admit it Sparky your Ruins choked the big one. You guys blew it, you have no excuses, who cares about a near come back, if they would have played right there would have been no need for a come back, and to top it off your beloved Hag's FG kicker choked as she does on a big one. Once again, just admit that your team chokes in big games and against good teams....6 more days to another Bruin arse kicking...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25434 Nov 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Was gonna try to make my way over to your section, but being up on the other end makes it difficult within the halftime period.
You are right that this Bruin coaching and team now finds ways to make sure we get the victory! 8-2 with the big one against ASU next Saturday!!!!
Go Bruins!
Spoken like a true clueless turd! Sorry Brewie didn't happen like you predicted. Heh heh heh heh heh heh!.....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25435 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> he is, but I was just quoting the TV announcers that have done the games.
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!

Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Allen, could not do what Myles jack is doing, but then again, who could??? no one in a condom uniform, that's for sure!!! FACT!!!!
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25436 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!
Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
<quoted text>
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.
there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25437 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
You want to cry about the cheating, but don't want to acknowledge the punishment/reductions. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, Dumbass.

If our dominance during that period is asterisked, so is UCLA's now. When we have a full roster again, the asterisks come off.

It's not that tough, but I can understand why a moron like you can't quite grasp it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25438 Nov 24, 2013
And yeah, if the Bruins can't beat a reduced roster under an interim coach, how sad would THAT be?! They'd better do everything they can to get three from 2012-2014, because come 2015, it's OVER.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25439 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
Say Sparky, I see you're getting a bit touchy. You know what it will get worse come Saturday when Mighty USC blows the hapless Ruins out of the Coliseum. You remember the Coliseum the place your Ruins called home before they were evicted for being effen losers....LMFAO!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25440 Nov 25, 2013
One game.

For the only marbles that matter.

All this talk beforehand is meaningless.

FIGHT ON!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25441 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to cry about the cheating, but don't want to acknowledge the punishment/reductions. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, Dumbass.
If our dominance during that period is asterisked, so is UCLA's now. When we have a full roster again, the asterisks come off.
It's not that tough, but I can understand why a moron like you can't quite grasp it.
I couldn't give a rat's ass about your punishment/reductions, dumbass, even if you had only 12 players on your team, it would be awesome whooping your asses. FACT!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25442 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And yeah, if the Bruins can't beat a reduced roster under an interim coach, how sad would THAT be?! They'd better do everything they can to get three from 2012-2014, because come 2015, it's OVER.
it would not matter interim coach, or a squad made up of cheerleaders, it sucks losing to your rivals, but if you want to use that as an excuse for losing this Saturday, go right ahead, I really doubt it a loss would make you feel better making those excuses, which is all you have been doing all year crying about your BS "waaa waaa we're playing with one arm tied behind our backs! waaaa waaaa" be a man and accept what you have and WHY you have what you have. Whining little bytch!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25443 Nov 25, 2013
Anybody up for a little wager this Saturday? I will take my Bruins, straight UP!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25444 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it would not matter interim coach, or a squad made up of cheerleaders, it sucks losing to your rivals, but if you want to use that as an excuse for losing this Saturday, go right ahead, I really doubt it a loss would make you feel better making those excuses, which is all you have been doing all year crying about your BS "waaa waaa we're playing with one arm tied behind our backs! waaaa waaaa" be a man and accept what you have and WHY you have what you have. Whining little bytch!!!
No, Dumbass. You either got bitch slapped for 10 years and are now having a couple of halfway decent seasons OR we cheated and now you're playing a handicapped team. It's one way or the other, Idiot.

If you're going to cry about us cheating,(which was only proven for two of those ten years), then you can't ignore the reductions...unless you want to look like a complete idiot. I know you've never worried about that before! ROTFLMAO!!

But, of course, you always change the standards to suit your agenda, as any moron would.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25446 Nov 25, 2013
CPEM wrote:
One game.
For the only marbles that matter.
All this talk beforehand is meaningless.
FIGHT ON!!!
As they say, throw out all the records, etc for the cross-town matchup.

In addition to this year being a fairly even matched game on paper, I think the importance of your Trojans winning to get a 10 win season, or our Bruins winning the next two to do the same, will go a long way in recruitment.

Of course for National recognition, it never hurts to win our friggin' bowl games too! LOL

West Hollywood, CA

#25447 Nov 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>As they say, throw out all the records, etc for the cross-town matchup.
In addition to this year being a fairly even matched game on paper, I think the importance of your Trojans winning to get a 10 win season, or our Bruins winning the next two to do the same, will go a long way in recruitment.
Of course for National recognition, it never hurts to win our friggin' bowl games too! LOL
Good to see you back on here Brewski after the incident with the Sun Devil fans Saturday :)

BTW, you still owe me the money for your bail ;)

Go Bruins! Go Brewski and beating his rap for being a bad mannered host!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle Mariners: Why They Could be Dangerous i... 37 min banvan 1
News Morristown police arrest five members of one fa... (Jul '13) 12 hr Conflictedinside 15
News WOW!!! Upset is one of the biggest in college h... (Sep '07) Wed BigNips 12
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Wed El Cacique 4
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Wed El Cacique 5
News Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to g... Wed concerned proctol... 2
News Former Dallas player Greg Hardy arrested on coc... Sep 27 Cypress High 2
More from around the web